Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members. - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Incero & SpeedyKVM throws the ban hammer at ALL LET members.

Comments

• ryanarp said: I just work for Incero and do an excellent job at providing excellent support for our customers.

Unless they are LET members who signed up after Jan, cause fuck those guys.

Thanked by 3Yura geekalot bugrakoc
  • Bro...... That was way uncalled for and way out of line.

Considering recent events, I'd say my comment was quite insensitive - I'm sorry about that.

jarland said: What's next, you're going to dislike a provider for their sexual preference?

My (poorly phrased & bad taste) hyperbole was meant to illustrate the senselessness of exclusion based upon association.

Thanked by 1jar
  • EasedEased Member, Host Rep

All I see are words... what's the big deal? xD

Thanked by 3yomero netomx Satellite
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

If anyone wants to sign up for SpeedyKVM and answer "How did you hear about us?" with "LowEndTalk", please let us know how it goes :)

• @Nekki said:

@angstrom said:
    The question is more general: If A boycotts B and C is a customer of B, should A boycott C as well? The answer depends on how strongly A feels about their reason for boycotting B in the first place.

I bet you’re the life of the party on a night out.

Nah, I'm never the center of attention at a gathering -- how did you guess?

• angstrom said: Nah, I'm never the center of attention at a gathering -- how did you guess?

• ehabehab Member
    edited February 2018

i never had any services from them or care about this...

all that attracted me is MasonR super clever comment.

@MasonR said: "How did you hear about us?"

wanted to add;:; they also sensor your mouse clicks if you lie.... and then redirect you to to to LET yeah

Thanked by 3MikePT MasonR uptime
  • @Nekki said:
    Banning existing providers who have been part of the community for sometime and currently hosting out of Incero from making offers just isn’t cricket, IMO.

Ban Incero, ban new sellers using them, stick it in the rules that anything Incero is worse than Hitler; don’t hurt the guys who were here long before any of this childishness began.

Totally agree with you.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Nekki said:

angstrom said: Nah, I'm never the center of attention at a gathering -- how did you guess?

I was just trying to give a more general formulation of the question before us! :-)

• @angstrom
    Me neither man. I thought that it was because I couldn't look at people and meet their eyes when speaking to them so they would be disengaged.
    Or it could be because I'm boring as fuck. Got no clue. What can a hermit dubbed anime lover do.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

@HackedServer said:

ryanarp said: I just work for Incero and do an excellent job at providing excellent support for our customers.

Nah, I still provide excellent support for those customers also as I don't track that info, I just provide support.

• ryanarp said: Nah, I still provide excellent support for those customers also.

I appreciate your sensibility.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 2018

@HackedServer said:

ryanarp said: I just work for Incero and do an excellent job at providing excellent support for our customers.

Remember that Ryan isn't responsible for the ToS at Incero & SpeedyKVM.

Thanked by 2ryanarp Aidan
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ryanarp said:

@HackedServer said:

Nah, I still provide excellent support for those customers also as I don't track that info, I just provide support.

And I must say you do it very well - thank you.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Spoiler alert: all this did was drive visitors and sales, and attention to their customers.

Tell LET users they can't have something and they'll complain here, then order there. LET historically has a hard-on for what they're told they can't have ;)

Thanked by 2MasonR MikePT
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2018

jarland said: Spoiler alert: all this did was drive visitors and sales, and attention to their customers.

Yeah, I am sure Gordon sees it that way, he is not someone that appreciates any bad publicity. His ego fails at that one.

And besides if that is true then there is no issue with them or customers not being able to post offers here, so win all round really.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

jarland said: This could have been good for their customers in that providers using their services wouldn't be competing with speedykvm or wable. They're not going to be interested in settling this

Those 2 things cant go together IMO, if the first part is true, they would be more than happy with the suggestion I have made, if they are not interested in settling this they clearly don't give 2 shits about their customers.

I have extended that offer, I have given multiple opportunities to confirm it is just being miss interpenetrated, this can all go away and be forgotten in a week.

The silence is deafening.

I clearly misunderstood the relationship Ryan has with Incero and for that I do apologize for possibly putting him between a rock and a hard place.

Gordon: [email protected] just let me know which way you want to play it.

Those terms lump us all with HF people, give no credit for the volumes of cash they have had directly or indirectly, are pretty insulting, ridiculously arbitrary, almost unenforceable (unless convenient and retrospective) and pretty much grantee we will never see another brand ever coming out that uses Incero on LET., who knows maybe I wanted my next pop in there to start throwing 5 figures at them regularly, not going to happen now, not with those terms, I could be banned just for having an account here at any stage.

• jarland said: Tell LET users they can't have something and they'll complain here, then order there. LET historically has a hard-on for what they're told they can't have ;)

I kinda feel like that's not going to happen this time.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 2018

Incero will get a ton of sales from this badinage :D just close this thread I'am out of popcorn

• @LTniger
    Just because you are out of popcorn doesn't mean the rest of us are.
    I am studying for 3-4 mid terms next week keep me entertained and mentally stimulated by fun tech talk boys and girls.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Drama is weak in this one.

@Nekki said:

jarland said: Tell LET users they can't have something and they'll complain here, then order there. LET historically has a hard-on for what they're told they can't have ;)

I kinda feel like that's not going to happen this time.

"No way people fall for it this time"

60 days later...

"Scam!"

Thanked by 1netomx
  • sure, here is some more drama:

I've used speedykvm since 2016, no downtime, speed is great, ryan answers my very few tickets in a very concise and quickly resolved way which I like, instead of the "forwarding to level 10 alpha support" bullshit other hosts have done

I have never had a single billing or technical issue with them since I signed up, other than picking credit card method at first and getting my payment refunded because I didn't want to upload a cc scan - this was all done politely and professionally. I re-purchased with paypal and the whole process took under a minute.

Thanked by 2ryanarp Aidan
  • LeeLee Veteran

hzr said: sure, here is some more drama:

Without a doubt, there are many like you, I was extremely happy with Wable at one time, although none of that is relevant in the context of this matter.

• jarland said: "No way people fall for it this time"

60 days later...

"Scam!"

There's being told you can't have something, and just having someone give you the finger.

I don't think there's any prior examples of how LET reacts to receiving the finger en masse.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Has anyone in the history of the Internet claimed that his webhost has taken his firstborn?

@deank said:
    Has anyone in the history of the Internet claimed that his webhost has taken his firstborn?

Is that not normal? I thought that was what every host did.

You guys all got the cavity search right?

• LeeLee Veteran

@deank said:

I sense you want us to ask you if it's happened to you.

Has it happened to you?

• @jarland said:

@deank said:

Is that not normal? I thought that was what every host did.

You guys all got the cavity search right?

Mine was more of a fisting then a search.

• Truth is I like Incero's network and SpeedyKVM. Even voted for Speedy in the provider poll. But throwing the community under the bus is just bad juju.

I've paid my bills on time, I've been a quiet neighbor on the node, and certainly don't deserve any prejudice for participating here... Even if I'm grandfathered.

Whether it's announced or not, I hope that the providers who use Incero speak for us and say, Not cool brother.

My 2cents, Gordon, @SpeedyKVM hire a PR person. You have proven yourself totally inept.

Thanked by 1netomx
This discussion has been closed.