Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New LET Administrator! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New LET Administrator!

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Hoost said: Cool cool cool. I wonder if Jarland's PMS will double or cut in half after this..

He's such a diva when he's menstruating that his PMS could be cut to 1/10th and the state of Texas would still quake once a month.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee MikePT
  • @raindog308 said:

Hoost said: Cool cool cool. I wonder if Jarland's PMS will double or cut in half after this..

He's such a diva when he's menstruating that his PMS could be cut to 1/10th and the state of Texas would still quake once a month.

Oh Lorde.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Congrats to @AnthonySmith

Not been on LET long enough to pass comment really but good job on what I have seen @jarland

• @Jarland Good job, dude. Hope you get to relax and not deal with (non-baby) shit for a while.

@AnthonySmith May the thick skin be with you.

• BTW, back in October, @WSS had ~8000 posts. He's nearly doubled that in 3 months.

Its official @WSS is the whore of Shitposting.

• edited January 2018

@raindog308 said:
    @IAlwaysBeCoding The current Cest Pit was only created after we'd retired the previous 1000-pager...

According to the Vanilla dashboard, @WSS is third overall in total posts (behind jarland and Nekki) since 2011, but the stats there are not wholly accurate.

@WSS joined 5 years after @jarland.

BTW, back in October, @WSS had ~8000 posts. He's nearly doubled that in 3 months.

I want to know how is that even possible on a forum that is not extremely huge. Like at this rate, we will see 100k posts from @WSS by 2020. By then, this forum might as well be called WSSTalk.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @Jarland thank you very much for what you did so far

@AnthonySmith congrats bro, hope LET will better on your hand

• IAlwaysBeCoding said: I want to know how is that even possible on a forum that is not extremely huge.

Xrumer?

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • Thanks for keeping the ship steady @jarland and especially all the investigative work with Prout and Co keeping the community safe. We didn't always agree, but you're a true asset that will be missed.

Best of luck @AnthonySmith !

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Been looking through some of the stats in the back end, Jebus, LET has grown a lot since I last had mod access.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Been looking through some of the stats in the back end, Jebus, LET has grown a lot since I last had mod access.

I like stats and numbers, care to share some?

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    I want to know how is that even possible on a forum that is not extremely huge. Like at this rate, we will see 100k posts from @WSS by 2020. By then, this forum might as well be called WSSTalk.

Stop already to spoil the party and to abuse a thread meant to welcome our new admin and to say well deserved thanks to the old one for your personal grudge against @WSS. Probably you just can't stand the fact that he is much more handsome than you.

• KnownHostChrisM said: Its official @WSS is the whore

Agreed.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • @bsdguy said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Stop already to spoil the party and to abuse a thread meant to welcome our new admin and to say well deserved thanks to the old one for your personal grudge against @WSS. Probably you just can't stand the fact that he is much more handsome than you.

I don't have a personal grudge against him, in fact I have archived almost all of his posts. In the future, like I told him before I plan on working on a project using a RNN to make a WSS quote generator. And I want to tune it and see how well the bot learns to mimic @WSS.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

So I heard @WSS is paid by CC to post so much.

You guys think its true? Or all lies?

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @jarland - you've been a good spirit for this community; have had a few disagreements with you in the past; but none of those were ever personal.

Congratulations @AnthonySmith - you know as well as most of us that you've been a great asset to this community and now that you're at the helm and you've got an awesome team around you; I'm excited to see how things will pan out over the coming months.

• Thanks @jarland for the great work. Seeing you take a stand on some threads (even when others felt otherwise) is one of the many things that set you apart.

@AnthonySmith: Congrats and there is no doubt you are a well respected member. Being an admin was probably the next logical step :)

• @AnthonySmith Congrats, you’re now the kindergarten teacher!

@Jarland Thank you kind sir for your great services on let bows

FoxelVox said: @AnthonySmith Congrats, you’re now the kindergarten teacher!

.... Dad?

• @AnthonySmith said:

It’s mostly just @WSS.

• LeeLee Veteran

Who are the mods on the forum now anyway? @Raindog308 or whatever his name is and @jarland are the only people I ever see.

• @Lee said:
    Who are the mods on the forum now anyway? @Raindog308 or whatever his name is and @jarland are the only people I ever see.

@teamacc is newish, @elliotJ has been around for a bit and then there’s @Amitz who you really shouldn’t have forgotten.

Thanked by 1Lee

@Lee said:

@ElliotJ, @raindog308, @trewq, @teamacc, @Amitz, @AnthonySmith

I think that's all.

Ah, and @jbiloh and @SysAdmin

Thanked by 1Lee
  • There’s another one from CC too, can’t remwmber his name.

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: @Amitz who you really shouldn’t have forgotten.

Oh yeah. Easy miss, pretty forgettable.

I must have noticed the others at some point I am sure.

@Nekki said:
    There’s another one from CC too, can’t remwmber his name.

was

IIRC he was removed from both LEB and LET. Matt?

• thank you

• @MikePT said:

@Nekki said:
    There’s another one from CC too, can’t remwmber his name.

was

IIRC he was removed from both LEB and LET. Matt?

No idea, just a faceless CC goon.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited January 2018

Used to be a list in the rules, but I don't see it anymore.

Here are the people who can handle tickets:

@jcaleb is also a mod

@SysAdmin is an Administrator....I don't think I even know who that is.

@jbiloh is also an admin

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • raindog308 said: I don't think I even know who that is.

Alex.

Thanked by 1MikePT