Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New LET Administrator! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New LET Administrator!

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Jarland thank you very much for the great work you did for the community this far, we look for more :).

@AnthonySmith congrats on the promotion :)!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Congratulations @AnthonySmith and good luck in your future ventues @Jarland

• Can I be the Chinese Ambassador to LET since the country thinks I'm CEO of Cloudflexy?

• @Jarland Thanks for the good job, I've appreciated many of your posts...and some weren't even MXroute specials! Now do one last good action and unban @Maounique so he can finally make it up to you.

@AnthonySmith Thank you for taking up the challenge and devoting even more of your time to improving this forum.

• Thanks for all the time you've put into this place @jarland. It's a tough job and I can understand you're stepping down. You did good though. @AnthonySmith will do fine. He gained a lot of respect from a lot of people so that's a good start. I wish him luck!

• WSSWSS Member

@simlev said:
    @Jarland Thanks for the good job, I've appreciated many of your posts...and some weren't even MXroute specials! Now do one last good action and unban @Maounique so he can finally make it up to you.

Look at how broken your brain is.

• NOOOOOOOOO @Jarland EVERYTHING IS CHANGING I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I TRUSTED YOU :( :( :(

@AnthonySmith I pay you like $1/mo for my VPS and I voted for you in the 2017 provider poll. I DEMAND AND DESERVE AN AUDIENCE WITH YOU!!!

All things aside, both @Jarland and @AnthonySmith are one of my favorite people here, the administration duty have moved from a great guy to another great guy.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Oh one more thing/change, if the cestpit gets transferred into my account name and I have to get the notifications I am deleting it, that is a promise! :)

You could just untick this:

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Appreciate all the hard work you did here @jarland. Glad you're doing this for good reasons. Also, congrats @AnthonySmith on the new headache!

• The russian made Jar jar step down. They are threatening him with #dicks

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Ishaq said: You could just untick this:

I am still a host, so that is kind of handy to keep enabled :) thanks for volunteering to be the new cestpit owner though.

• I knew this was bound to happen eventually. Jar has other things to work on and this will give him the needed time to do so. Thanks for your efforts and good luck to Ant.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Jarland be like

Reminded me of that scene :P And yes, I'm an anime addict. Deal with it :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

I am still a host, so that is kind of handy to keep enabled :) thanks for volunteering to be the new cestpit owner though.

:o

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

E: wtf? I clicked Post, saw it post, and then this one posted.

FUCKING MILLENNIALS.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

God speed to you both.

• @AnthonySmith said:

I'll do it for you all. I don't have offer threads, I can untick whatever I want.

I'll go ahead and untick some boxes just for fun now.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: is this permanent? Or will you ever comeback?

I'll still be here and may be happy to play a moderator role in the future, when things slow down for me and if desired. I think I've exhausted my contribution as admin though.

Amitz said: Does that mean that people are finally allowed to know about the two of us? Now that you are no longer my line manager?

We still have to get approval from HR or I don't get my severance package.

ehab said: you will be a regular here yes?

Definitely :)

• @AnthonySmith said:

Perhaps @WSS would be a good choice for cesspit owner. ;-)

Thanked by 2Aidan risharde
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

angstrom said: Perhaps @WSS would be a good choice for cesspit owner. ;-)

he is already the owner , considering half of the posts belongs to him

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2018

@jarland

Fucking shit! Just when I thought I could fucking swear wrt to you and insult you all I fucking like, that fucking new admin comes up and tells that fucking swearing is fucking forbidden. Plus and also grave, I fucking don't fucking feel like fucking driving you nuts anymore. Fuck da fuck!

(And be sure to also spend a little more time with that cute little being on your shoulders (on your picture)) :)

Thanked by 2jar MikePT
  • Thank you to @jarland for your efforts through the years and I hope you stick around and keep posting.

Welcome @AnthonySmith to your new leadership position! We wish you the best of luck!

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith Congratz!

@jarland thanks for all your support.

• @jarland thank you for all you've done for this community. Hope you have a well deserved break.

Welcome @AnthonySmith ! Thank you for taking the realm and best of luck. :-)

• edited January 2018

@hostdare said:

There are 7096 comments on the CestPit thread and 1680 belongs to @WSS. Therefore, his comments represent around 23.67% percent of the whole CestPit comments. I believe is almost 1/4 of the comments belong to @WSS , not half of the posts.

The CestPit represents 10.85% of his total 15477 posts.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • best of luck to both of you ;-)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited January 2018

@IAlwaysBeCoding The current Cest Pit was only created after we'd retired the previous 1000-pager...

According to the Vanilla dashboard, @WSS is third overall in total posts (behind jarland and Nekki) since 2011, but the stats there are not wholly accurate.

@WSS joined 5 years after @jarland.

BTW, back in October, @WSS had ~8000 posts. He's nearly doubled that in 3 months.

Thanked by 2MikePT hostdare
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited January 2018

Cool cool cool. I wonder if Jarland's PMs will double or cut in half after this..

Thanked by 1Arirang
  • Congratulations @AnthonySmith

Happy retirement @jarland :P

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@hostdare said:

There are 7096 comments on the CestPit thread and 1680 belongs to @WSS. Therefore, his comments represent around 23.67% percent of the whole CestPit comments. I believe is almost 1/4 of the comments belong to @WSS , not half of the posts.

The CestPit represents 10.85% of his total 15477 posts.

98% of your posts refer to @WSS.

HARD-ON, MUCH?