Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSnowy launching on 6th February - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSnowy launching on 6th February

Comments

• @Naruto Someone already posted my address somewhere in these 5 pages but no problems here are my full details:

Constantinos Coudounaris
    C & C Advanced Online Services Ltd
    7z King Paul Street, 1096 Nicosia, Cyprus

• @consc198 said: @AsuraHosting i don't care about your explanation - i see what your clients see and what i see is http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/AsuraHosting.html which says 664minutes of downtime.

You better learn to read detail; it's been monitored for 19 days. 1.09% downtime = 5 hours total, to provisioning and mitigating DDOS attacks.

Now let's play; you're well known for scamming others and ripping people off. You've got the balls to complain about people abusing your HostRail service? How about the fact that you're the owner of the company, it is YOUR responsibility to monitor and prevent abuse.

The single fact that you're totally incompetent in hosting your own company, and feel the need to bash people who are speaking the truth about you; only says that YOU ARE A KIDDY HOST.

I rest my case, any service affiliated with you is bad news.

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • @yowmamasita As explained already a hundred times Stan Catswon WAS/IS MY CLIENT so why shouldn't i defend my client? And this case everyone is attacking him due to me, you're not even concentrated on him and on what he is trying to provide.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@consc198 Act like a man and respond to my post.

• @AsuraHosting you're telling me to read the detail? Why don't you do yourself first rather than jump in in this thread that has nothing to do with you. Go back to your work, WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME OR ANY OTHER HOSTING COMPANY?

And something else YOU JUST SAID YOU NEEDED 5 HOURS TO MITIGATE DDOS ATTACKS but then you say "it is YOUR responsibility to monitor and prevent abuse." - You are aware that DDOS Attack is abuse also yes? IF YOU CAN PREVENT A DDOS ATTACK PLEASE SHARE THE WAY.

• You can nullroute an IP. @ @consc198

• "firewall"

• @consc198 : If you think that LEB consists just of spammers, abusers and hackers why did you come here to advertise your new company?

• @Infinity I know its not too hard to find, but as i said you're a 14-year old kid that aims to destroy and name hosts scan WITHOUT ANY PROOF.

Feel free to verify my address at the companies registrar of Cyprus.

And yes this thread was created AFTER LEA left but before LEA left - was this site paradise? I don't think so and i can find hundreds of references where users attacked hosts without any reason, where users called hosts scammers. Check out the archives.

• @Naruto If it was as easy as that DDOS Attacks wouldn't exist, DDOS Attacks come from multiple hosts at the same time so null routing won't do anything unfortunately.

• AsuraHostingAsuraHosting Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 said: YOU JUST SAID YOU NEEDED 5 HOURS TO MITIGATE DDOS ATTACKS

If you're really reading up on my company, it took us <1hr to mitigate our 1st DDOS attack and less than 10 minutes to mitigate our second attack.

This would mean, it only took my team 4 total hours to provision our Master node for deployment. Yeah, we're intelligent and more competent than you can ever be.

• @gsrdgrdghd Why i came here is my issue. I'm just saying the facts.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited February 2012

The thing he doesn't realize is he's just wasting his time and making a fool out of himself. At this point he's made it clear he can't handle failure... anyone who wants to succeed and wants to make friends and build something doesn't start yelling at everyone the second things don't go their way.

Calm down, its not the end of the world if you really are who you claim to be prove it, give back to the community and build a reputation. I for one am not without some negative repute, but the difference is I actually take my time to explain myself... you on the other hand just start yelling at anyone who disagrees with you.

If anything customers should steer clear from your business because you'd fight with them any time they didn't like something and then kick them off your servers for disagreeing with you. If you want to build a business you have to set an example and keep a level head even when shit hits the fan, because guess what: shit will hit the fan...

• I was referring to their lack of activity. We have also not been introduced to the team. Only person I know of is @Chief.

• I still don't get @AsuraHosting what you are trying to say here, you're in business for one month and already had an outage. HostRail (at least with me as owner) went for a whole year and until May 2011 we had outages that all together were less than 4 hours.

If what you are saying is true then why are you bothering to defend yourself?

• @consc198 said: If what you are saying is true then why are you bothering to defend yourself?

I ask you the same thing.

• NarutoNaruto Member
    edited February 2012

If we all say @Chief he'll get a bunch of notifications saying that we mentioned him in this thread.

@AsuraHosting said: I ask you the same thing.

Oooh he got you there.

• @consc198 said: HostRail (at least with me as owner) went for a whole year and until May 2011 we had outages that all together were less than 4 hours.

I'm not sure if you don't understand English or what... but I've already stated; I begun monitoring my Master Node before it was even ready for deployment. So in the month of January... operating for only 19 days, there was 1hr and 10minute due to DDOS attacks; but were mitigated.

Better than your 4 hours in 1 month. If you really want to compare me and you, let's go.

• @BlueVM you're actually completely wrong, read through the 6 pages of commenting please and also read through the hundreds of pages of commenting once HostRail closed down. I can handle failure much better than any of the people in this site at least.

I'm constantly being attacked by "anonymous" kids and this i will not further accept and will go until the end even.

• What happened to those other names you were posting under, @consc198? Where did they go? This must be a long day for you.

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 how @stancatswon got to you, without knowing your previous reputation? if you're not the same person he clearly don't have any idea on how to manage and make his own company. he is going to fail.

@stancatswon ok if you wanna win our trust post some proof that you're legit. like paid invoices of your servers, your country's legal shit that you've registered your company, ID, telephone to call you and I don't know what else.

• Can someone tell me what happened with HostRail? Were that the guys with the Minecraft sub-company who got the servers back up for some time to have the clients retrieve their data?
    And if so, does @consc198 still owe money to people (around here) who paid for his service?

• @consc198 - Yet your still throwing a hissy fit and attacking everyone who says anything against you. Try being polite and up-building otherwise your just feeding the frenzy.

• Anyway this is all for tonight. Posting anything additional won't help as its being ignored.

@stancatswon will not be replying and will not be posting any proof as simply no one is worth anything and even if he does post proof you'll anyway call him scammer so no point in any case since the end result is the same.

And you've still not even waited to get IP Addresses of the various people involved... but even if you do get them from the Admins of this site you'll anyway say that its a proxy IP or whatever SO as i also said earlier you are never satisfied with anything.

• @Naruto I'm here however i'm a different person that Constantinos. For the time being i'm just reading and refreshing this page.

• TIL previous owner and scammer of HostRail created a new company and got caught before it even opened, created 10 fake accounts to derail the thread and attack the people who caught him.

They don't even make a pole long enough to describe how far I wouldn't touch this host.

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 @stancatswon @cypriothacker198

If you post proof that you're running a legit company I'm going to say a huge sorry and I swear to god I'll get 10 vps from you for a year as my apologize.

@stancatswon if you wanna save your company and money you've spent for it do it.

And even if we all were using proxys it doesn't mean you're right.

• @consc198 said: post proof you'll anyway call him scammer so no point in any case since the end result is the same.

Post the proof, and then we can talk.

Thanked by 3Infinity tux Steve81
  • @kalam said: TIL previous owner and scammer of HostRail created a new company and got caught before it even opened, created 10 fake accounts to derail the thread and attack the people who caught him.

They don't even make a pole long enough to describe how far I wouldn't touch this host.

Feels weird having to press the 'Thanks' button when I mean to like the post

• edited February 2012

http://www.lowendtalk.com/dashboard/home/termsofservice says:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this community to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Raise your hand (type it) if you're guilty of any of these from just this thread alone.

This discussion has been closed.