Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSnowy launching on 6th February - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSnowy launching on 6th February

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@stancatswon said: that is CALLED HARRASSMENT

O.o Inventing new words I see?

@stancatswon said: FIND CONSTANDINO AND HARASS HIM

Trying to spell the name wrong on purpose. What a fail. We've already found Constantinos and he is the same person as you!

Yet another fail, trying to use Finish. I don't think even a finish person will sign off with that since it's an English forum.

@stancatswon said: my associates

*myself

Well to conclude, I guess desperate times in Greece call for desperate measures.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

LOOOOOOOOOL

The funny thread of the day! I am so happy now :D

After the 20k owed (or more) to limestone networks and private layer, and some months in the jail (LOL), Constantinos is back!!
    Dumbest than eva'h!

I don't trust nobody, NOBODY anymore

I want popcorn too u_u

• @stancatswon said: ok kujoe and one two! all matty in one! you stop sending and harassing any more my associates and you know who i mean! stop sending mails to the designer that is CALLED HARRASSMENT. YOU CAN FIND CONSTANDINO AND HARASS HIM IF YOU LIKE TO SPEND YOUR TIME THERE! AND SEND HIM MY REGARDS! KIITOS!!

OK lol, what are you trying to prove? We know you're a scam.

We're just playing and having fun with you. Your gravatar looks like a robot. You're fucked but we still continue this because with flame war and shit like that we kill our time. And really what "matty" and "kiitos" means?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@stancatswon said: stop sending mails to the designer

Who sent e-mails? How am I harassing anybody. Providing facts in a public thread is not considered harassment.

edited February 2012

God I've spent my whole day watching this thread, it's pitch black outside now. >.>

• NarutoNaruto Member
    edited February 2012

My dick has a hole in it... Isn't that normal?

EDIT: @OneTwo says fuck but will filter dick.

• @Infinity Once again, he's not from Greece but from Cyprus. It's NOT the same in any way.

@yomero Did he go to jail? For real?

edited February 2012

@Naruto don't care if your d*ck has a deformed hole or not. image

@OneTwo It wasn't meant seriously if you haven't already noticed, and there is a big relation between those two countries..

And this thread is getting way off topic and as far as I'm concerned it's spam.

• Oh my.

• @OneTwo said: @yomero Did he go to jail? For real?

Nah, was just kidding... that's why the LOL (but maybe he was??? :D )
    Despite he deserves it with so much money owed xD

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

It is managed by a team of IT entrepreneurs that have high experience in running Linux Servers having previously been involved in the day-to-day running operations of many VPS Hosting Companies.

Many vps companies that failed... (Like HostFail).

@yomero Assholes like him getting away with it easily. Who would sue him?

• @OneTwo said: @yomero Assholes like him getting away with it easily. Who would sue him?

Yep, he sold VPS for 1$/month. Who is gonna sue for some dollars?

• Maybe not us, but limestone and private layer could scale it to the courts.
    And yes, he sold TOO MUCH at that pricing scheme. I had several 1.50 and one 3.50 at EU with him.

• @stancatswon
    Have you founded this company or you've bought it? Why would you buy a company which doesn't exist yet from someone who wouldn't want to tell you his name? And why did you lie about your name in the first place?

Even if someone ignores evidence everyone else posted it's pretty obvious you're a scam, not only I don't want a VPS from you, I don't want to see your face in this place again. Shoo!

• 'One two' and you can also talk greek with constadino and fix your private problems with him instead of hating people that are able to associate with people with bad or good history! if the guy is ok with me and you dont like him, it syour issue. i dont bother the f d** you call whomever!

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

His address is probably: 7Z King Paul Street Nicosia Lefkosia 1096 Cyprus (http://g.co/maps/vd9rh)

And his phone probably: +357.22680110. Someone call to see please :D

@stancatswon well I don't. but tell me a think. what do you wanna prove and what do you except from still posting here?

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

@OneTwo said: His address is probably: 7Z King Paul Street Nicosia Lefkosia 1096 Cyprus (http://g.co/maps/vd9rh)

Taking the first flight available now...

• @yomero said: Taking the first flight available now...

Go Go Go!

• arri where r u now thinking much?/ghdghdghj

edited February 2012

I've got family in Lefke, Cyprus.. lets get him!

This thread is attracting too many spammers..

• @Infinity said: I've got family in Lefke, Cyprus.. lets get him!

Bring the guns!

• so you basically bought a domain that he registred a few days ago, only a domain name LOL? If you are not him you are clearly dumb as fuck.

ps you two write the same crappy English.

• I find it hard to believe you have guts to come here after what you did, you can be happy nobody found you and beat shit out of you.

• bring the gunssss bir ikir....

• Uhhh once you prove your point, unless you have more evidence, it's probably best to back out. Guns and finding that guy? I know you're kidding but that stuff is too much isn't it?

• bring the gunz and make him admit ROFLMAO

• OK, enough time was spent on this. Let's end that here.

Thanked by 1yomero

@Naruto said: I know you're kidding but that stuff is too much isn't it?

If it's kidding it's kidding. There was nothing serious about the statments. End off.

• boom boom apollo 15 let s go

• Let's hang out in that "What." discussion.

This discussion has been closed.