Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSnowy launching on 6th February
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSnowy launching on 6th February

stancatswonstancatswon Member
edited February 2012 in Providers

Greetings,
My name is Stan Catswon and I am the Founder and Managing Director of HostSnowy. HostSnowy was established with the aim to provide affordable, high-quality and reliable VPS Solutions aimed for all business types and sizes. 
We’ve been working for a few months now on setting up HostSnowy, deciding on pricing, features and at the same time not compromising on Quality, Uptime, and Reliability. In the last days we are putting everything together and we are ready to announce that HostSnowy will be officially released on the:
6th February 2012 @ 7:30am GMT
hostsnowy.com

At the current stage pricing and packages will not be announced, however what I can say is that our prices and packages are very competitive and are aimed to fit everyone’s budget.
All our packages will be stock-controlled to help prove to all that we are not Overselling and that we are not Overloading Servers.
Once the stock runs out, the products will be put in what we call Pre-Order mode thus allowing you to reserve a seat once we launch additional capacity. Note that in order to pre-order you will have to pay for the first month. We are aiming to release additional capacity every 25th of the month however for this month we may be doing an exception and releasing additional capacity more quickly.
All our current and future Servers will have the following configurations (at least):
2 x Quad Core: XEON E5620, 8 Cores x 2.4Ghz
24GB RAM
2TB Hard Disk
RAID1

OR

2 x Hexa Core: XEON E5645, 12 Cores x 2.4Ghz
48GB RAM
4TB Hard Disk
RAID1

We look forward to provide you a quality service.

Thank you,
Stan Catswon
Managing Director

Comments

This discussion has been closed.