Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSnowy launching on 6th February - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSnowy launching on 6th February

Comments

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

no, you're s*cking balls.

haven't you anything better to do than trying to fool people?

EDIT:
    Please someone post this on WHT. Enough with this guy.

• Now i've also made links and can understand things better, i am investigating and will be replying here shortly with a more detailed reply.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I wouldn't touch this company with a barge-pole.

By god what a disaster to have any relations with HostFail.

• LOL, Another host nipped in the bud. Good work guys.

Now we need to be vigilant about this guy launching another turd.

• Did this company got dead-pool'd before having even launched? :D:D:D

• Good luck guyz...

• iKockaiKocka Member
    edited February 2012

Busted! It looks like he named his new company after his cat, which can be seen on his FB profile, named Snowy.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378592_3195224122422_1320516579_3583011_161247064_n.jpg

Thanked by 1vanilla
  • @iKocka said: Busted! It looks like he named his new company after his cat, which can be seed on his FB profile, named Snowy.

ahahaha I just realized that.
    he's such an idiot.

I'm really wondering what will he post now.

• He's from Jyvaskyla? Good thing that's spelled Jyväskylä, I believe... and I doubt he even speaks a lick of Finnish.

• Fakename: "stan-cats-won" Kittens everywhere... Busted!
    owned

• Great discovery @LES!!

As far as I'm concerned this is the end of the case but it's still damn entertaining..

• I've emailed the designer to ask if he paid him for the design.

Come one @stancatswon, where are you?

• Domain Whois location:

Asemakatu
    Jyvaskyla, 40100
    +358.0923167120

Websdesign preview location:

koukkuniemenkatu 13, 44150 aanekoski
    T. +358 (09) 2316 7120

Clearly a company... :p

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=koukkuniemenkatu+13,+44150+aanekoski&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=62.619677,25.678778&cbp=13,48.4,0,0,0&cbll=62.619612,25.678619&hl=de&ved=0CAoQ2wU&sa=X&ei=dpcuT8nZLs6GOvra0J0F

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Seeing you at work and reading your past (dis)adventures I'm asking myself why one should announce his fake venture here? It seem like criminals caming back to the scene crime. This is out of my understanding...

• i believe that costandino is a big time fraud but something is wrong because catswon was seen before so is he an associate with the this scam turt??

• At least he didn't start it yet and can get a new name and cover his tracks better for next time.

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR
    edited February 2012

Haha, the way he sponsored some random non-profit animal company last year was hilarious. And now he's getting busted by it xD

EDIT: I've been looking through his Facebook profile for the past few months since HostRail died, and it seems as though he's been looking for a design and I thought if he was gonna do another startup. Indeed, this has shown.

@LES said: Clearly a company... :p

Looks like a builders merchant to me, definately not Greek, they're too lazy for that!

• @Infinity said: Looks like a builders merchant to me, definately not Greek, they're too lazy for that!

Well, you're pretty stupid for saying that.

And that guy is from Cyprus, not Greece.
    It's not the same. Learn some geography.

• i to be honest knew he is the ex hostrail owner but i already paid to buy his new company, ( he creates and sells small companies as he said) he goes by the fake name Lasco cos he is afraid to show himself but the good thing he was honest in what he gave me. Definately i will sue him if he turns down things he agreed with him. and i dont care if he sees that. I agree with all of you. but im willing to give it a shot and he wont stand on my way, he said so.

• @OneTwo why are you so mean? Calling people names this whole time... You can argue your point without that stuff.

• @stancatswon
    "Cats", There is no way out of this mess buddy.

Just go order a new domain and try to fool us again, Pwease! :-)

• @Naruto said: @OneTwo why are you so mean? Calling people names this whole time... You can argue your point without that stuff.

He called Greeks lazy, when he didn't even know Greece is not the same country as Cyprus.
    Stupidity is obvious.

• @stancatswon said: i to be honest knew he is the ex hostrail owner but i already paid to buy his new company, ( he creates and sells small companies as he said) he goes by the fake name Lasco cos he is afraid to show himself but the good thing he was honest in what he gave me. Definately i will sue him if he turns down things he agreed with him. and i dont care if he sees that. I agree with all of you. but im willing to give it a shot and he wont stand on my way, he said so.

Let me give you and advice. Trying to fool people is never a good idea. You've made such a mess and enough is enough with you. Close your computer, never open it again, go for a walk, think about it and stop being an idiot.

• Stop calling names. :(

• @Naruto said: Stop calling names. :(

Well, It's annoying telling me how to talk and beyond the purpose of the thread.

Thanked by 3Infinity marrco premiso
  • Listen to me mattyboy definately you are being mean let people do their work, i do nt know if he you have been a big client and lost million from him, but this is nt happening to me cos i know how to deal with issues like that, and with scams or discent people! so i ensure everybody here that im independently working buying from anybody that sells good things! after all half of the people working in the net could be scam while we are talking! kiitos!

• and i publically dare you check all about my IDENTITY and my address IN JAKI HUOLTO in kukkuniemenkatu is MINE AND DO ASK ME TO ANSWER YOU ALL YOU WANT! it is my bussiness if i buy from the famous constadino or FROM anyone since what i BOUGHT IS VALID!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE ISSUE,you just like gossip!

This discussion has been closed.