Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSnowy launching on 6th February - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSnowy launching on 6th February

Comments

• what exactly is your question Mr gtfo?

• @stancatswon
    either show solid proofs or better yet, give up already.

• @vedran @OneTwo is the one derailing this thread...

@rds100 please read, he is the founder of HostSnowy i.e. he bought the company with domain name etc.

• I need a tldr; of this... I thought they said that stancatswon = Constantinos? I'm really confused.

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited February 2012

@timokarunen

You're Finnish, right?

How come you registered here today, and only posting in this thread when this guy claiming to be Finnish posts his scam?

Please explain

• WTF is going on here.

If i wanted to come to this website i would have come using my Name and my Email Address, i do not use fake names...

• Basic things im here for ARIIIII! AND only

• @consc198 said: WTF is going on here.

If i wanted to come to this website i would have come using my Name and my Email Address, i do not use fake names...

lol you guys are going to get this thing closed, stop it.

• @consc198 said: WTF is going on here.

So why don't clear things up? What do you have to do with HostSnowy?

• i kind of agree with Christian you should explain by your side and tell people about you and it s ok to come out.

• Rofl. So much hilarity. I guess at this point, with the way the multiple accounts are typing - it should have been pretty obvious.

Thanked by 2Christian Indic
  • @Christian said: So why don't clear things up? What do you have to do with HostSnowy?

So i created a VPS Hosting Company to sell to to anyone. @stancatswon from Finland approached me and he bought the company. Once i saw in his surname "cats" an idea came in my brain and i registered for this company the name HostSnowy. @stancatswon bought the whole package - Company Name, Domain Name, technical config of Servers, website etc. @stancatswon created the packages and pricing however.

• @Boltersdriveer said: Rofl. So much hilarity. I guess at this point, with the way the multiple accounts are typing - it should have been pretty obvious.

So stancatswon = consc198 = cypriothacker198, right? We should have a moderator just confirm the IP matches with each account; it'd be so much easier to call bullshit on him.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@consc198 said: So i created a VPS Hosting Company to sell to to anyone. @stancatswon from Finland approached me and he bought the company. Once i saw in his surname "cats" an idea came in my brain and i registered for this company the name HostSnowy. @stancatswon bought the whole package - Company Name, Domain Name, technical config of Servers, website etc. @stancatswon created the packages and pricing however.

Trololol. So I created a VPS Hosting Company and then I sold it to myself and created multiple identities.

• Exactly check the IP's to confirm everything...

• @consc198 said: Once i saw in his surname "cats" an idea came in my brain and i registered for this company the name HostSnowy.

How does this make sense? How did you get HostSnowy from seeing "cats"? This makes no sense... get your story straight.

• My cat's name was Snowy

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR
    edited February 2012

@consc198 said: @stancatswon bought the whole package - Company Name, Domain Name, technical config of Servers, website etc.

So, why were they in your name? [ on the domain records]

• @Boltersdriveer Because the sale completed on the 26th of Jan and it seems @stancatswon forgot to change some references to me. On the WHOIS however it was his name, only in the DNS Zone it was still my name.

• @consc198 said: So i created a VPS Hosting Company to sell to to anyone.

You came here to tell us that? what about the $$ that you owe?

• Holy crap, so uhh, I missed a fun thread it seems. Damn sleep.

• thank you all it seems anyone who deals with co cou is failure, that is not fair for me. if i do nt go out is like you all set it for me to fail again from him. So what do i get now??

• You created a company, then he approached you to buy your company, and then you registered the company using his last name?

How did you create the company before registering it? Where did he found about your company? And he bought the company name and domain you created after he approached you? Before approaching you you had no company name, domain, website, you had "technical config of servers"?

Wow, you must really think we are all idiots.

• @dnom What does that have to do with this thread? Maybe i will use the money i got from the sale to pay my debts, its none of your business.

• @vedran Yes that is correct. You've all confused me, when i said created the company i meant setup the servers etc etc. I registered the company AFTER i had the name finalized. Before he approached me i had an idea, i had the technical config of the servers - I didn't have the company name, nor domain nor website nor logo - all these were created after the 26th of Jan when he bought the company.

• it is unbelievable when somebody starts like that! you should have told me how famous you were. ok im out of here that s sad.

• So he hired you to do the config for his company?

• @vedran said: So he hired you to do the config for his company?

No he bought the config ready-made.

• @consc198 said: its none of your business

The point of this thread is that it's YOUR business. HostSnowy - it's YOUR business.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

where is incorporated this company? Your words have no sense, what did you sell, an idea?

This discussion has been closed.