Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSnowy launching on 6th February - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSnowy launching on 6th February

Comments

• @rds100 said: @stancatswon if you really did purchase this (this what? company? domain? idea?), then it was the worst purchase in your life.

dont let him fool you, he's constantinos :))

@stancatswon is desperate and trying to confuse as all :)

Just to update everyone, tldr
    @stancatswon = @cypriothacker198 = @consc198 = @timokarunen = @luther12345678 = Constantinos Coudounaris = HostRail = scam

Dont let him fool you again :))

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • If you all spend some time to read all 4 pages all your questions will be answered.

• @AsuraHosting said: I need a tldr; of this... I thought they said that stancatswon = Constantinos? I'm really confused.

TL;DR - multiple brand-new accounts slinging accusations at each other. Best to simply avoid the whole situation, all parties involved.

• where is ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is he from japan?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@consc198 said: Exactly check the IP's to confirm everything...

I didn't know VPN's existed.

• @Aldryic said: TL;DR - multiple brand-new accounts slinging accusations at each other. Best to simply avoid the whole situation, all parties involved.

Ah, alright; thanks. walks away

• LOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is so funny, I am ROFLing so hard XDDD

@Infinity Yes, he is the only cypriot xD. Oh, and why you have a cypriot IP address? HAHAHAHA loving the self trolling xD

• Before, he's speaking pretty english

Then after several evidences were put on the table, his speaking suddenly turned to "cypriot"-ic

http://www.diigo.com/item/image/269nk/9u71

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • @cypriothacker198 said: @OneTwo is Cypriot - what does this tell you?

I've already proven this by the message i sent you. Also check his facebook profile screenshot where he is saying he is Matt Chance, in the email above he is saying he is Jim Lowd so who is he at the end?

Where did @cypriothacker198 say he was Matt Chance? If you are referring to the screenshot that I posted, I have no relation to @OneTwo

• edited February 2012

@Kuro I don't know currently and i am not in the mood to check out. I intercepted some communication, that was my task and i posted my results here - whoever believes me believes. There is no point to continue commenting here since the majority of the posts are disfunctional and contain wrong facts as the majority of the users haven't even bothered to read the majority of the comments here.

If people do their research in this thread there are at least three users from Cyprus, one is consc198, the other OneTwo and the third Infinity - i wouldn't be surprised if these three are the same one person. Note that OneTwo and Infinity registered AFTER hostrail closed.

• So cypriothacker198 you are saying you hacked lowendtalk.com to get their IPs?

• Hi, I was going to come here to contribute nothing to the topic, but it seems you guys have it covered. My work here is done I guess.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: So cypriothacker198 you are saying you hacked lowendtalk.com to get their IPs?

No comment on this currently.

I wonder where the LowEndBox "Trio" Team is, its been a whole day and none of them visited this website...

It is obvious that OneTwo registered to attack Stan Catswon, and he registered in such a rush he couldn't even think of a username to use

• @cypriothacker198 said: I wonder where the LowEndBox "Trio" Team is, its been a whole day and none of them visited this website...

While I think good moderators mind their own business and don't get too involved, I also think it would be good if they popped into a few of these discussions more often.

• I am totally confused, someone please update me! O_o

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited February 2012

@EaseVPS
    Constantinos Coudounaris tried to run another scam, when he got busted he created 10 accounts to derail the thread.

@cypriothacker198 said: If people do their research in this thread there are at least three users from Cyprus, one is consc198, the other OneTwo and the third Infinity

You're saying you're not from Cyprus?

Thanked by 2Infinity iKocka
  • AsuraHostingAsuraHosting Member
    edited February 2012

Constantinos Coudounaris tried to run another scam, when he got busted he created 10 accounts to derail the thread.

Said I would walk away, but couldn't help it when I saw your post...

• I can safely say that I hope I never piss you guys off. This is all quite brutal, though still entertaining, I have to admit.

(By the way, where can I read about the HostRail stuff? It's before my time here and it sounds pretty interesting / drama filled).

LEB Provider Drama is better than any soap opera :)

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

@AsuraHosting maybe you can try img tags instead, because the ! ( ) seems broken :S

@Roph Try here http://v2.lowendtalk.com/

• @yomero said: @AsuraHosting maybe you can try img tags instead, because the ! ( ) seems broken :S

Ah, alright; thanks for the heads-up =)

• Good work guys. This is what we call community effort.

• @vedran I didn't say if i am from Cyprus or not and to say the truth this has nothing to do with this topic but it seems people are here to cause issues and to create fake stories. But things like this show the real values of each and every person and the real values of each and every website.

• This is one of the reasons LowEndBox Admin left...

• Orlynao.

@consc198 said: This is one of the reasons LowEndBox Admin left...

You're one of the reasons LowEndAdmin left?

• Just read the following paragraph in which the LowEndBox Admin is reffering to most of the users here:

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/exit0/#more-2332

At the same time this community is also filled with teenage hosts plotting their next pump ‘n’ dump, and scam artists planning how to defraud a provider. Blogging here for 4 years forced me to see a lot of dark side of hosting business. Many are also quick to shot down a competitor, and people don’t hesitate to label others “scammers”.

This paragraph is EXACTLY what we have seen in these 5 pages. You guys just don't have a life other than (a) using bad words (b) destroying providers (c) not reading and asking the same and the same questions over and over again (d) playing that you don't understand something whereas you understand everything extremely well.

I am really sorry that i wasted my time on a bunch of people whose aim is to close down a provider by causing him problems and yes i am referring to HostRail here also. But its my fault for releasing those super promo codes that people never appreciated and just abused them. That is the thank you a provider gets, but what should i expect from some 12-year old scriptkiddies? and here i remember Johnathan Snyder and his team of fraudsters.

• That is actually so true, @consc198 you couldn't have said it better.

• And this is so obvious, the new "Trio" of this site came in a few days ago and already you've all attacked them - http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/binbash/

Whatever we give you you will never be happy, even if we give you FREE services you still complain and you'll still label a provider a scammer. You're food is labeling a provider as a scammer, this is what gives you your energy for the day - GET A LIFE FOR GODS SAKE, GO TO UNIVERSITY AND RATHER THAN WASTING YOUR TIME EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

@consc198 said: And this is so obvious, the new "Trio" of this site came in a few days ago and already you've all attacked them - http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/binbash/

Speak for yourself, you started the whole thread..

Thanked by 1iKocka
  • @Infinity said: Speak for yourself, you started the whole thread..

+1

u got pwnt HAHAHA

gtfo n_n

This discussion has been closed.