Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerHand Exits the LowEndMarket - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerHand Exits the LowEndMarket

Comments

• @cccat said:

ServerHand said: but I told people in an email today I was cancelling yearly service and refunding.

Would you mind to post today's email here because I did not receive your email in the past 24 hours. I wonder if you send it to each customer.

I only received the 2 emails in 12/12/2017 titles 'Changes...' and 'Nightly Update'

I checked email history in whmcs and there is nothing more after these 2 emails

Are you in China? China is far away! But the boat with the emails has departed and is on its way. :-)

• bitswitchbitswitch Member
    edited December 2017

@404error said:
    Ffs the guy made a mistake, and his "solution" evolved certainly due to the feedback he got here.

All you guys are achieving is to make it look like you take any opportunity to gang up on every provider with the exception of the very few that you keep chilling for.. Sorry, I meant praising.

I'm sure you are all great, say even perfect business people that never made a mistake. /s

Love the drama dough.

You simplify this quite a bit. I guess everybody would have much less of a problem if he simply said so but right now he is trying to cover up his previous statements and make a U turn and claim the exact opposite of what he wrote just "moments" earlier.

The story began quite ugly (cancelling paid services) and does not seem to continue much better (blatantly denying things which are in written form in this thread).

Thanked by 1LjL
  • @ServerHand said:
    The person that I hired to help save the company sent that initial email out, it wasn't a very good plan. Now, things have changed based on speaking to countless people and finding an equitable solution.

Oh my gosh I just had a flashback to Johnny at GVH.

• ServerHand said: I've spoken to LET admins and other moderators on Discord and moving forward, it's the best solution.

Discord? FFS.

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: Discord? FFS.

LET admins and other moderators on Discord, scum.

• @bitswitch said:

@404error said:
    Ffs the guy made a mistake, and his "solution" evolved certainly due to the feedback he got here.

All you guys are achieving is to make it look like you take any opportunity to gang up on every provider with the exception of the very few that you keep chilling for.. Sorry, I meant praising.

I'm sure you are all great, say even perfect business people that never made a mistake. /s

Love the drama dough.

You simplify this quite a bit. I guess everybody would have much less of a problem if he simply said so but right now he is trying to cover up his previous statements and make a U turn and claim the exact opposite of what he wrote just "moments" earlier.

The story began quite ugly (cancelling paid services) and does not seem to continue much better (blatantly denying things which are in written form in this thread).

I skimmed the last page of drama because it was just reruns of the same Mexican novela episode. So I might have missed something.

But here is what seems to be a fair tldr.

• The guy made the mistake of not limiting the BF promo stock and sold way more than what he was expecting.
    • he can't operate all those accounts at a loss which would lead to him closing doors.
      -decided that he was gonna cancel the services and credit the clients for future purchases.
    • Due to feedback, he decided that it was better to just refund but the feedback didn't improve all that much so he decided to keep as many of the services as possible, starting by LET clients.

My take. He made several mistakes and keeps doing the one of giving priority to let clients while planning on burning those guys on that other forum.. Aka the Chinese that so many here don't want to serve. Yet this guy is taking all the flak.

Thanked by 1steny
  • @404error said:

My take. He made several mistakes and keeps doing the one of giving priority to let clients while planning on burning those guys on that other forum.. Aka the Chinese that so many here don't want to serve. Yet this guy is taking all the flak.

Whether somebody wants to serve the Chinese market is one thing, cancelling already paid products and (initially) not even providing a refund (again, a credit is not the same and pretty useless) a completely different one.

As I wrote earlier however it is a good thing he finally understood that this would not be good business ethics (and bordering fraud) and now does provide full refunds. Giving LET priority is yet another issue but possibly not a major one anymore (in comparison with the earlier ones).

My main criticism however comes from the fact that he seems to deny what he wrote earlier and a) simply negates it, respectively b) tries to blame it onto a "mysterious" new employee. Especially after the earlier statements I would not say such an attitude really improves the overall picture any further.

Thanked by 2uptime Clouvider
  • Lee said: LET admins and other moderators on Discord, scum.

Fucking millenials.

Thanked by 2Lee brueggus
  • @Nekki said:

Fucking millenials.

Watch your language young man. I am a millenial too by definition ;).

• mkshmksh Member
    edited December 2017

@404error said:

Thing is he is acting like his offer was LET exclusive and not allowed to be reposted anywhere else. Now if instead of reposting someone directed those people that seemingly did the bulk of orders to LET and they read about the offer here would it make any difference? Nope. They would not even need an account as offers are out in the open. So basically when being asked if they came from here they could just state: "Yes but don't have an account." What's he going to do? Limit the allowed buyers even further to only people that came from LET and have an account? It's this kind of inconsistency that keeps pissing people of.

Also even while i make fun of / am annoyed by gibberish threads i don't see why the chinese guys should get second class treatment? They have forums where they discuss deals and sometimes they even buy them. Wow, now thats surely fucked up. Wait... No, sounds pretty much like LET.

So...

@cccat said:

ServerHand said: but I told people in an email today I was cancelling yearly service and refunding.

Would you mind to post today's email here because I did not receive your email in the past 24 hours. I wonder if you send it to each customer.

I only received the 2 emails in 12/12/2017 titles 'Changes...' and 'Nightly Update'

Whats up with this?

• @bitswitch said:

@Nekki said:

Fucking millenials.

Watch your language young man. I am a millenial too by definition ;).

You fit the bill then.

Thanked by 2brueggus WSS
  • @AuroraZ said:

You fit the bill then.

You do realise that I just switched from telegrams to text messages?

• @bitswitch said:

@AuroraZ said:

You fit the bill then.

You do realise that I just switched from telegrams to text messages?

What's this text message thingy? FFS Millenials man.

• @AuroraZ said:

In that case my profound apologies, Sir. It was my bad.

• @mksh said:

@cccat said:

Whats up with this?

Good point

• @bitswitch said:

@AuroraZ said:

In that case my profound apologies, Sir. It was my bad.

Just pissing ya man. We are good and thus far you aren't a Millenial by our standards....... Yet.

• @AuroraZ said:

Just pissing ya man. We are good and thus far you aren't a Millenial by our standards....... Yet.

I did realise that (or at least hoped for it) and my response should have been maybe also taken just with a tiiiiiiny tiny bit of grain of salt ;)

But I am afraid according to the definition I actually am a millenial - if one wants to believe in that yuuuuge time window of millenialty. Almost bigly that window ;)

Alright Sir, off to new adventures .....

• This entire thread is just sad. All I see is someone digging deeper and deeper with each post, refusing to take advice from industry veterans, and about to get royally fucked by every payment processor known to man (and several only known to chimpanzees)

Thanked by 3Falzo vimalware LjL
  • @hzr said:
    This entire thread is just sad. All I see is someone digging deeper and deeper with each post, refusing to take advice from industry veterans, and about to get royally fucked by every payment processor known to man (and several only known to chimpanzees)

Hear, hear!

• LeeLee Veteran

404error said: My take.

Yeah, but after years on here I have seen dozens of stories play out exactly like this and they never end well. There is no reason to think this will.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • I still don't know what you are all on about, I gave people the option of refund or credit in the email today. You're saying I'm not refunding them but you're 100% wrong.

• @ServerHand again, duck out of this thread, and create your own to dispell any misinformation. You certainly aren't helping yourself here.

• @ServerHand said:
    I still don't know what you are all on about, I gave people the option of refund or credit in the email today. You're saying I'm not refunding them but you're 100% wrong.

Just post a few nice Emma gifs, all will be well.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:
    Welcome to LET! Now learn how to block billing for specific countries and VPNs.

@ServerHand
    A several methods is available, we used to have the same issue from some selected locations where we unable to identify true customers as they used fake details, mismatch in order details, try to use service as fraudlabspro.com

• @ServerHand said:
    I still don't know what you are all on about, I gave people the option of refund or credit in the email today. You're saying I'm not refunding them but you're 100% wrong.

so mum and dad are helping out here? or where does the money you need for refunds suddenly come from? you insisted multiple times before you don't have any...
    you're a liar? bank robber? what it's gonna be?

better follow @WSS advice...

WSS said: duck out of this thread

Thanked by 3FredQc MasonR LjL
  • @Falzo said:
    so mum and dad are helping out here? or where does the money you need for refunds suddenly come from? you insisted multiple times before you don't have any...

Honestly, none of your business.

• @WebProject said:
    A several methods is available, we used to have the same issue from some selected locations where we unable to identify true customers as they used fake details, mismatch in order details, try to use service as fraudlabspro.com

Thank you, I'll have to look into that. I appreciate it.

• ServerHand said: Honestly, none of your business.

This is not something you should be saying right now.

Thanked by 1LjL
  • @ServerHand said:

@Falzo said:

Honestly, none of your business.

So you bailed out this month but what about the other 10 or 11? Just curious. IF you didn't have the funds to cover what has changed?

• @Serverhand so did @cccat get the mail too or are you sending out information selectively? At least you could clarify this instead of telling people to mind their own business.