Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2Euro KVM in Germany - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2Euro KVM in Germany

Comments

• @trexos said:
    ComsTownWebIT
    Do you have an ETA when RAID 10 will be installed on Node5?

Next weekend i think. I'll have to check several things and i have to inform all customers

• @ComsTownWebIT
    Do you have an ETA when RAID 10 will be installed on Node5?

• @ComsTownWebIT: would Windows 2008 (release 1 - 32 bit) work ?

• @wlambrechts said:
    ComsTownWebIT: would Windows 2008 (release 1 - 32 bit) work ?

Currently @Bogdacutuu helps me with getting the isos

• @wlambrechts said:

• @wlambrechts said:

• @wlambrechts said:

• @wlambrechts said:

• Performance on host5 is indeed really poor. I guess it is in fact the harddrive...

• wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
    edited September 2013

Performance on host5 is indeed really poor. I guess it is in fact the harddrive... (sorry for the repetition of this message - there is something wrong with the lowendtalk forum - I received a errormessage and the message was duplicated without me sending the message more than once)

• I saw Windows 2003 already listed in CP, but I'm not able to boot it from CD. Anyone tried?

• @wlambrechts said:
    Performance on host5 is indeed really poor. I guess it is in fact the harddrive... (sorry for the repetition of this message - there is something wrong with the lowendtalk forum - I received a errormessage and the message was duplicated without me sending the message more than once)

Same for me :P
    Yes we will do a HDD Upgrade next week. You will be informed about that by mail.

@seikan said:
    I saw Windows 2003 already listed in CP, but I'm not able to boot it from CD. Anyone tried?

They are not working yet

• Windows 2003-ISOs are available now. But there are some issues with virtIO drivers... I'll work on that. BIG THANKS TO @Bogdacutuu

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    Windows 2003-ISOs are available now. But there are some issues with virtIO drivers... I'll work on that. BIG THANKS TO Bogdacutuu

I definitely admire your dedication.

• next step: dhcp server is currently in setup ;)

• I also admire your dedication. You are working so hard since last week and listening to all of us, and trying to solve al the problems we are having.

If I can help you with anything please tell me.

• @ComsTownWebIT please add iso centOS5
    thank,

• ComsTownWebITComsTownWebIT Member
    edited September 2013

@enrique750 said:
    I also admire your dedication. You are working so hard since last week and listening to all of us, and trying to solve al the problems we are having.

If I can help you with anything please tell me.

Thank you all. Youre welcome! I appreciate your offer and will ask you if i need any help.

P.S.: CentOS ISOs are in the list, aren't they?

• only centOS 6, please add cent5

• I also got news about the poor disk speed: because i am not able to add a raid1 to another to create a raid10, we have to change the systems:

• 16.09. delivery of a New host with 4x 2TB 10k SAS as Raid10
    • 20.09. setup of host6 on that node
    • 21.09. to 22.09. at night: migration of all KVMs to the New host
    • 22.09. add 2 new HDDs to host5 and reinstall
    • 23.09. new offers
  • @skunk said:
    only centOS 6, please add cent5

I will do that, thanks for your suggestion!

• @ComsTownWebIT So at the 22.09 we will have RAID 10? And the new offers will be on host5? Will it have raid 10 then?

• @trexos said:
    ComsTownWebIT So at the 22.09 we will have RAID 10? And the new offers will be on host5? Will it have raid 10 then?

Yes you will be then in Host6 and Host5 will also have raid10 but maybe SSDs, we will see what the new offers will be like

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    Yes you will be then in Host6 and Host5 will also have raid10 but maybe SSDs, we will see what the new offers will be like

It sounds good. When I saw the disk problem I thougth about a mix of SSD and SAS. May be 30GB for OS (Windows) and the rest on SAS.

• @enrique750 said:
    It sounds good. When I saw the disk problem I thougth about a mix of SSD and SAS. May be 30GB for OS (Windows) and the rest on SAS.

that would definetely be a solution.

• I emailed support a couple days ago to add a couple ISOs.. however I got no reply?

• @David_P said:
    I emailed support a couple days ago to add a couple ISOs.. however I got no reply?

sorry, it seems like i didn't received your mail. Can you resend it please?

• @ComsTownWebIT: Hi: it seems a link on the control panel of my VPS (below: "Aktionen") has disappeared ? I'm on host5

• @wlambrechts said:
    ComsTownWebIT: Hi: it seems a link on the control panel of my VPS (below: "Aktionen") has disappeared ? I'm on host5

yes we have some issues with host5. But the server is back online now. The link will appear in a few minutes!