Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons!

Comments

• @angstrom said:
    Whoa, man, the topic was @BlackFriday and how he was behaving. (Don't know where you were going, but better not to go there.)

Why not? This thread deserves to be shitcanned.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:
    Whoa, man, the topic was @BlackFriday and how he was behaving. (Don't know where you were going, but better not to go there.)

Why not? This thread deserves to be shitcanned.

This thread won't serve its original purpose, but this was already clear at the beginning, so I'm all for letting it die.

In addition, I suspect that @BlackFriday is gone, so he's no longer a topic.

• angstrom said: In addition, I suspect that @BlackFriday is gone, so he's no longer a topic.

I am not 'gone', but there is little to be done until Friday.

• @BlackFriday said:

are you leaving after Friday until next year?

• Amitz said: He is posting from an IP within @cociu's range to make it even more complicated.

???

• @BlackFriday said:

angstrom said: In addition, I suspect that @BlackFriday is gone, so he's no longer a topic.

If you're still around, any chance that you could profile yourself for me/us? :-)

• @angstrom said:

@BlackFriday said:

angstrom said: In addition, I suspect that @BlackFriday is gone, so he's no longer a topic.

If you're still around, any chance that you could profile yourself for me/us? :-)

Ignore my big brother- he stopped taking his meds on Friday and is back on "Bipolar Theater", as the folks like to call it.

• @CyberMonday said:

@angstrom said:

@BlackFriday said:

Ignore my big brother- he stopped taking his meds on Friday and is back on "Bipolar Theater", as the folks like to call it.

Puyah bantz.

• @cociu said:

Amitz said: He is posting from an IP within @cociu's range to make it even more complicated.

???

Someone named @blackfriday is shitposting through a vpn with an ip that you are renting out.

• teamacc said: Someone named @blackfriday is shitposting through a vpn with an ip that you are renting out.

we know the ip ? ... i want to take a look so if any mod can help me in private with this ... i will really apreciated , also what shit hi posted ?

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2017

@CyberMonday said:

@angstrom said:

@BlackFriday said:

Well, I give up. Trying to profile both of you is too much work! Perhaps I was wrong and you two are like Batman and Robin, the heroes that LET needs but doesn't deserve (or is it the heroes that LET deserves but doesn't need?). Anyway, just try to behave, and we should be good!

• @cociu said:

teamacc said: Someone named @blackfriday is shitposting through a vpn with an ip that you are renting out.

we know the ip ? ... i want to take a look so if any mod can help me in private with this ... i will really apreciated , also what shit hi posted ?

Not really shitposting, more mugging off El Cheapo.

• @cociu said:

teamacc said: Someone named @blackfriday is shitposting through a vpn with an ip that you are renting out.

I didn't think that I would be defending @BlackFriday(!), but I don't think that he should be investigated. If he misbehaves on LET, the moderators can ban him, but to try to track him down wouldn't be right in my view.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • angstrom said: I didn't think that I would be defending @BlackFriday(!), but I don't think that he should be investigated. If he misbehaves on LET, the moderators can ban him, but to try to track him down wouldn't be right in my view.

TBF, this. I'd be pretty unhappy if one of my providers outed me to the mods for some basic shitposting.

Thanked by 2angstrom vimalware
  • ehab said: are you leaving after Friday until next year?

I will be here until Cyber Monday is over.

angstrom said: If you're still around, any chance that you could profile yourself for me/us? :-)

I am am merely here to ensure that the deals flow and that no-one is taken advantage of without fair warning. I have no earthly purpose beyond this.

CyberMonday said: Ignore my big brother- he stopped taking his meds on Friday and is back on "Bipolar Theater", as the folks like to call it.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it also the worst kind of comedy.

cociu said: we know the ip ? ... i want to take a look so if any mod can help me in private with this ... i will really apreciated , also what shit hi posted ?

Why would you wish to pry into my business? You were selected on the basis that as a provider, you do not concern yourself with your customer's activities so long as no illegal activity has taken place, which in this instance it clearly has not. I would be bitterly disappointed if you were to show my trust was misplaced.

• BlackFriday said: Why would you wish to pry into my business? You were selected on the basis that as a provider, you do not concern yourself with your customer's activities so long as no illegal activity has taken place, which in this instance it clearly has not. I would be bitterly disappointed if you were to show my trust was misplaced.

if i permit vpn this not meen you can broke rules here. Now if you are a pacific person and have a good conduit ... from my part you can make what you want, i have been tagged so i have ask first for curiozity. No worry i cannot tell who is the user ...

• CyberMondayCyberMonday Member
    edited November 2017

@BlackFriday said:

ehab said: are you leaving after Friday until next year?

I will be here until Cyber Monday is over.

Mom said YOU need to move out of the house, not me!

CyberMonday said: Ignore my big brother- he stopped taking his meds on Friday and is back on "Bipolar Theater", as the folks like to call it.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it also the worst kind of comedy.

Jack Benny once asked an imitator if he could have their job, should they leave- as they actually earned more money than he did for the same gig. Food for thought.

• @cociu: It's okay.

• cociu said: if i permit vpn this not meen you can broke rules here.

I do not believe that I have broken any forum rules. Despite the many complaints by @MikePT to the staff here, I have not been contacted with respect to my conduct, which would appear to support this belief.

cociu said: No worry i cannot tell who is the user ...

Your continued support is appreciated.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2017

CyberMonday said: Mom said YOU need to move out of the house, not me!

Speaking of your mum, I had a little dealio going on with your bro to get stuck into her but he's gone a bit quiet on that subject, can you hook me up?

• @Nekki said:

CyberMonday said: Mom said YOU need to move out of the house, not me!

Speaking of your mum, I had a little dealio going on with your bro to get stuck into her but he's gone a bit quiet on that subject, can you hook me up?

If she's up for it- make sure to bring a spade.

• CyberMonday said: If she's up for it- make sure to bring a spade.

No worries, let her know I've got one and I'm up for digging all her holes.

• @Nekki said:

CyberMonday said: If she's up for it- make sure to bring a spade.

No worries, let her know I've got one and I'm up for digging all her holes.

Good on ya! Pop would nary do that.

• CyberMonday said: Good on ya! Pop would nary do that.

Makes me wonder how she managed to have one of you, let alone two.

• CyberMondayCyberMonday Member
    edited November 2017

@Nekki said:

CyberMonday said: Good on ya! Pop would nary do that.

Makes me wonder how she managed to have one of you, let alone two.

'Twas Fashion Week. Natch!

• CyberMonday said: 'Twas London Fashion Week. Natch!

You're the more fun sibling.

• @Nekki said:

CyberMonday said: 'Twas London Fashion Week. Natch!

You're the more fun sibling.

Aye. 'Tis what our cousins say, too!

• CyberMonday said: Aye. 'Tis what our cousins say, too!

Already onto incest. You'll do alright round here.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • See, @BlackFriday? Mum was right!

• I can see that the older brother (@BlackFriday) is the grumpy one. It must be hard for him to see that his younger brother (@CyberMonday) is more popular, probably more successful with the girls as well.