Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons!

Comments

• @BlackFriday said:
    Your lack of faith is saddening, I come only to bring the deals to you.

#dickdeals

• BlackFriday said: Your lack of faith is saddening, I come only to bring the deals to you.

You do realise that if you promise deals and don't deliver, you gonna get fucked up real good?

• I don't know why is interventions from nowhere makes me think of @Jesus

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

BlackFriday said: Your lack of faith is saddening, I come only to bring the deals to you.

You do realise that if you promise deals and don't deliver, you gonna get fucked up real good?

He will just logout...

• MikePT said: He will just logout...

@MikePT

You were warned. You have been tried and found gulity.

FRIENDS.

YOU MAY PURCHASE @MIKEPT'S X3440 'BLACK FRIDAY DEALS' DIRECTLY FROM INCERO, FOR JUST $10.75 FIRST MONTH AND $43 RECURRING.

HIS OTHER 'DEALS' MAY DEPEND ON HIM RESELLING ENOUGH INCERO AUTO-DEPLOY SERVERS TO MAINTAIN THE VIP TIER, AND THUS, HIS PRICING SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED SUSTAINABLE. CAVEAT EMPTOR.

https://incero.com/autoservers

• lulz

• I will continue to judge Black Friday deals. I will not allow another VortexNode.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Premium Dash Button for 1.99, with 4.99 off for first order with that BUTTONG.

Afterwards, haxxdored for home automation, premium.

Thanked by 1JackH
    edited November 2017

@BlackFriday said:

MikePT said: He will just logout...

@MikePT

You were warned. You have been tried and found gulity.

You may want to read some posts here, including in the providers thread that I openly say that we do resell their servers.
    You can also buy pork meat directly from the guy who kills the porks...

So do you also get the same basic management service?

@BlackFriday said:
    I will continue to judge Black Friday deals. I will not allow another VortexNode.

Dude, I've flagged your posts but being an ass. We're been in the business for a very long time, we're not a VortexNode, nor I would allow you to judge us, or make us look like we're another VortexNode.

You're not welcome to judge anyone.

Thanked by 2angstrom maverickp
  • MrGeneral has legendary basic management service!

@JoeMerit said:
    MrGeneral has legendary basic management service!

Thank you for your very useful post.

• MikePT said: Dude, I've flagged your posts but being an ass.

Plot twist, @BlackFriday is actually @Amitz

Thanked by 1southy
  • @MikePT said:

@BlackFriday said:
    I will continue to judge Black Friday deals. I will not allow another VortexNode.

Dude, I've flagged your posts but being an ass. We're been in the business for a very long time, we're not a VortexNode, nor I would allow you to judge us, or make us look like we're another VortexNode.

I wouldn't be surprised if @BlackFriday had two accounts on LET (or was banned earlier).

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • @MikePT said:

@BlackFriday said:

I am sorry but I have to admit I do find it kind of funny how he pissed on your parade out of nowhere. quite LET style and you should know where you made your bed...
    your reaction to it will make other people judge for themselves. so try to calm down and think before acting. ;-)

Thanked by 3vimalware chrisp pepa65
  • Finding anything in this thread is beyond pointless. We need a new black Friday tread by someone who can keep updating the first post

• @sureiam said:
    Finding anything in this thread is beyond pointless. We need a new black Friday tread by someone who can keep updating the first post

Only mods have such abilities

• BlackFridayBlackFriday Member
    edited November 2017

MikePT said: You may want to read some posts here, including in the providers thread that I openly say that we do resell their servers. You can also buy pork meat directly from the guy who kills the porks...

@MikePT Incero offer excellent support. You are the longest-running joke in LET history. I would not trust you to manage my servers.

I note you do not refute the point that your pricing on the more expensive servers is dependant on attainment of the VIP tier. The danger is real.

MikePT said: Dude, I've flagged your posts but being an ass. We're been in the business for a very long time, we're not a VortexNode, nor I would allow you to judge us, or make us look like we're another VortexNode.

Is pointing out the potential risks inherent in buying a server from you considered 'being an ass'? I think not.

• FredQc said: Plot twist, @BlackFriday is actually @Amitz

Bigger twist, @BlackFriday is JProut.

@angstrom said:

@MikePT said:

@BlackFriday said:

I wouldn't be surprised if @BlackFriday had two accounts on LET (or was banned earlier).

Of course he has... :p.

Falzo said: I am sorry but I have to admit I do find it kind of funny how he pissed on your parade out of nowhere. quite LET style and you should know where you made your bed...

your reaction to it will make other people judge for themselves. so try to calm down and think before acting. ;-)

Trust me, I am very calm. I actually mention Incero even in the sales threads... And we are proud of using their network / reselling their servers. So I don't really have to be ashamed for reading his post. What I can't stand with, is comparing us to VortexNode, and sort of trying to guess how we're doing things to make a profit, where he is not even aware of our business with Incero or not. It's his attitude to start some drama that annoys me, but, still calm :-).

@BlackFriday said:

MikePT said: You may want to read some posts here, including in the providers thread that I openly say that we do resell their servers. You can also buy pork meat directly from the guy who kills the porks...

@MikePT Incero offer excellent support. You are the longest-running joke in LET history. I would not trust you to manage my servers.

I note you do not refute the point that your pricing on the more expensive servers is dependant on attainment of the VIP tier. The danger is real.

MikePT said: Dude, I've flagged your posts but being an ass. We're been in the business for a very long time, we're not a VortexNode, nor I would allow you to judge us, or make us look like we're another VortexNode.

Is pointing out the potential risks inherent in buying a server from you considered 'being an ass'? I think not.

Ah, apparently you know more about us than I do. That's... Interesting. How about posting with your real account?

We've done lots of business with people from LET, are you the only one who opened a dispute for a logo, and lost the dispute?

@BlackFriday,

Anyway, not going to create more drama as I've no time.
    If you don't want to buy, then don't.
    Our VAT is PT513782540, we've no credits, staff is paid accordingly, and we do no hide ourselves. Everyone is welcome to come to our office and enjoy a coffee with us. Posts have been reported because you're clearly trying to affect our reputation.

Have a great day kid and hopefully you post with your real account.

• MikePT said: What I can't stand with, is comparing us to VortexNode

TBF I wouldn't be shocked if you packed it all in within a year tho.

• MikePT said: Ah, apparently you know more about us than I do. That's... Interesting. How about posting with your real account?

This is my only account on LET. I have lurked for a long, long time.

Please, refute my allegation with respect to the VIP tier. Your avoidance makes me increasingly suspicious.

We've done lots of business with people from LET, are you the only one who opened a dispute for a logo, and lost the dispute?

I have never done any business with you, nor anyone associated with you.

@Nekki said:

MikePT said: What I can't stand with, is comparing us to VortexNode

TBF I wouldn't be shocked if you packed it all in within a year tho.

We've been in the business for close to 2 years, and I mean, in a business as a registered company with a proper office, taxes fully paid, and all that. We've done many business here and we deliver what we promise. As said above, everyone is welcome to meet us personally and discuss whatever they want to. It's his attitude, registering a new account, and trying to bash us that I am in my right to discuss.

@BlackFriday said:

MikePT said: Ah, apparently you know more about us than I do. That's... Interesting. How about posting with your real account?

This is my only account on LET. I have lurked for a long, long time.

Please, refute my allegation with respect to the VIP tier. Your avoidance makes me increasingly suspicious.

I have never done any business with you, nor anyone associated with you.

Not going to argue. As for our accountability I left a note to the LET staff who can analyze it.

Have a great day kid!

• MikePT said: We've been in the business for close to 2 years, and I mean, in a business as a registered company with a proper office, taxes fully paid, and all that. We've done many business here and we deliver what we promise. As said above, everyone is welcome to meet us personally and discuss whatever they want to. It's his attitude, registering a new account, and trying to bash us that I am in my right to discuss.

Yeah, but still, you're El Cheapo. You piss people off like it's going out of fashion and Incero are notoriously intolerant of piss-takers. I can just see you having a row with Gordon and then having all your servers turned off.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Neoon said:
    Premium Dash Button for 1.99, with 4.99 off for first order with that BUTTONG.

Afterwards, haxxdored for home automation, premium.

Funilly enough ordered one this morning to use with a pi although not exactly sure what yet.

@Nekki said:

MikePT said: We've been in the business for close to 2 years, and I mean, in a business as a registered company with a proper office, taxes fully paid, and all that. We've done many business here and we deliver what we promise. As said above, everyone is welcome to meet us personally and discuss whatever they want to. It's his attitude, registering a new account, and trying to bash us that I am in my right to discuss.

Yeah, but still, you're El Cheapo. You piss people off like it's going out of fashion and Incero are notoriously intolerant of piss-takers. I can just see you having a row with Gordon and then having all your servers turned off.

This discussion is over, as I said above.

• MikePT said: Not going to argue. As for our accountability I left a note to the LET staff who can analyze it.

Then, I shall accept my judgement as it is handed down to me.

If I have given anyone pause for thought before taking advantage of your so-called offer so that they look at your 'services' in a more critical light and seek the truth for themselves, then my work is completed and I shall regret nothing.

Do not believe that this is personal. I shall pass my judgement on all offers this holiday, you are merely the first, and I would not have even inspected your offer, were you not so rude to me on my arrival.

We reap that which we sow.