Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons!

Comments

• MikePT said: This discussion is over, as I said above.

You don't tell when the discussion's over. It's over when we all get bored and find something else to do.

Telling me it's over makes me just want to discuss it more.

• BlackFriday said: We reap that which we sow.

You may want to tone down the theatrics a touch, they make you sound a little bit cunty.

• @Nekki said:

BlackFriday said: We reap that which we sow.

You may want to tone down the theatrics a touch, they make you sound a little bit cunty.

I thought it was a pretty good "DrunkAnnoyed Jarland" impression, myself. Or perhaps a "Pissy bsdguy".

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

I thought it was a pretty good "DrunkAnnoyed Jarland" impression, myself. Or perhaps a "Pissy bsdguy".

Biggest plot twist of all: @BlackFriday is @Jarland and @Bsdguy, being a combination of those two, previously disparate, personalities.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Biggest plot twist of all: @BlackFriday is @Jarland and @Bsdguy, being a combination of those two, previously disparate, personalities.

Not enough incoherent gibbering and curse words.

• @BlackFriday is a native English speaker, probably American. Imagines himself as a vigilante, with an Old-Testament righteousness. Probably won't survive here until Black Friday.

• @angstrom said:
    @BlackFriday is a native English speaker, probably American. Imagines himself as a vigilante, with an Old-Testament righteousness. Probably won't survive here until Black Friday.

He has kind of shot his load a little early, but who knows?

• I want free stuffs fir plain friday.

• @Nekki said:

He is posting from an IP within @cociu's range to make it even more complicated.

• @Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

He is posting from an IP within @cociu's range to make it even more complicated.

Hyper mega twist: @Cociu speaks excellent English in reality and has been blagging all along just for this opportunity.

• For @jarland I don't know but I myself didn't utter even a single word in this thread ... but hey, just go on ...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@bsdguy said:
    For @jarland I don't know but I myself didn't utter even a single word in this thread ... but hey, just go on ...

You bastard. How dare you talk about my mother like that.

• @jarland Take it easy on him, or @bsdguy is gonna pop a triode. :(

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @bsdguy said:
    For @jarland I don't know but I myself didn't utter even a single word in this thread ... but hey, just go on ...

Obviously, when the @BlackFriday personality surfaces, it takes control.

Have you had any missing periods lately? Like in the last few hours perhaps?

• @jarland said:

@bsdguy said:

I simply didn't know whether you had said anything in this thread because I didn't follow it.

As for your mother, sorry, but I just can't remember and keep apart all the women who said "You ugly pervert!" to me.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@bsdguy said:

@jarland said:

@bsdguy said:

I simply didn't know whether you had said anything in this thread because I didn't follow it.

As for your mother, sorry, but I just can't remember and keep apart all the women who said "You ugly pervert!" to me.

For the last time that wasn't a woman, it was a packet of cream cheese and you were super drunk.

• @jarland said:

@bsdguy said:

@jarland said:

@bsdguy said:

For the last time that wasn't a woman, it was a packet of cream cheese and you were super drunk.

So? Someone looking like me can't be too picky. And it seemed rather patient and friendly with me that packet of cheese.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @BlackFriday said:

Then, I shall accept my judgement as it is handed down to me.

[...]

and seek the truth for themselves, then my work is completed and I shall regret nothing.

[...]

We reap that which we sow.

I like the guy. He‘s got style.
    And my guess would be: British.

@BlackFriday:
    Thou shalt not fear for LET likes you...
    ...As long as you bring drama on stage and make @MikePT and others dance.

• @bsdguy said:

So? Someone looking like me can't be too picky. And it seemed rather patient and friendly with me that packet of cheese.

By the way... I think @WSS hasn’t been sharing pic of his dates the last few days. @WSS? What’s up? We feel out of the loop here!

• I posted some deals here:

• @southy said: And my guess would be: British.

I also considered that he was British, but I always imagined the vigilante complex to be more of an American thing.

• angstrom said:

I also considered that he was British, but I always imagined the vigilante complex to be more of an American thing.

Vigilantism is not our forte. We're more of a 'pistols at dawn' sort of country.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @Nekki said:

angstrom said:

Vigilantism is not our forte. We're more of a 'pistols at dawn' sort of country.

You guys are also not so Old-Testament style these days.

• Too many bullshit "BF Specials" being posted before Friday...... and all pretty yawn so far

• @angstrom said:

Have you been sleeping under a stone the last year?

• @southy said:

@angstrom said:

You mean Brexit and all that?

If so, I don't think that I would label Brexit a case of vigilante mentality.

• @angstrom said:

Well, the remaining Europe might disagree.
    But I was rather talking about what happened ever since over there, especially within the conservatives.
    If you don’t consider Boris a rouge guy with a gun then I don’t know who.

• @southy said:

@angstrom said:

Well, the remaining Europe might disagree.
    But I was rather talking about what happened ever since over there, especially within the conservatives.
    If you don’t consider Boris a rouge guy with a gun then I don’t know who.

Well, Boris, may be a special case.

Nevertheless, it seems to be more part of American culture, the lone Bible-carrying vigilante with a gun who has lost his faith in law enforcement, than it is of British culture. (But, yes, this is a stereotype.)

• @angstrom said:
    Nevertheless, it seems to be more part of American culture, the lone Bible-carrying vigilante with a gun who has lost his faith in law enforcement, than it is of British culture. (But, yes, this is a stereotype.)

I love how the bible always comes first in these statements. You know what? Worship what you want- but when you start killing our citizens who don't believe in your prophet, we're going to kill you. It's pretty simple, really.

• @WSS said:

@angstrom said:

I love how the bible always comes first in these statements. You know what? Worship what you want- but when you start killing our citizens who don't believe in your prophet, we're going to kill you. It's pretty simple, really.

Whoa, man, the topic was @BlackFriday and how he was behaving. (Don't know where you were going, but better not to go there.)