Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons!

Comments

• vishvish Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:
    ..but that's good guy steve, not scumbag steve.

shit, my bad

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @vish said:

@WSS said:
    ..but that's good guy steve, not scumbag steve.

shit, my bad

We don’t have time to be making mistakes with the fucking memes, we’re this close to Friday, dammit!

Thanked by 2vish Harambe
  • @Rodolfo said:
    Back in July, the offer was 50% but only on licenses. This time includes licenses, hosting bundles (TMDHosting) and license upgrade from Core license to Network license.

Chevereto licenses will be sold low as $34, hosting bundles will be low as $23.88 and upgrade from Core to Network will be just $15.

Ah so the details are already known? Great! Thanks!

• @southy said:

@Rodolfo said:
    Back in July, the offer was 50% but only on licenses. This time includes licenses, hosting bundles (TMDHosting) and license upgrade from Core license to Network license.

Chevereto licenses will be sold low as $34, hosting bundles will be low as $23.88 and upgrade from Core to Network will be just $15.

Ah so the details are already known? Great! Thanks!

..he should know, Doofus.

Thanked by 1southy
  • @Rodolfo said:

this black friday?

• @Chalipa said:

@Rodolfo said:

this black friday?

No.
    This thread is about Black Friday 2019.
    2017 is next door.

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • We've decided to skip 2018 because the non-US hosts have already started sending offers for it.

• @WSS said:
    We've decided to skip 2018 because the non-US hosts have already started sending offers for it.

Aaah, that’s why.
    And I thought it was cancelled because Black Friday 2018 falls on a Sunday.

• @southy said:

@WSS said:
    We've decided to skip 2018 because the non-US hosts have already started sending offers for it.

Aaah, that’s why.

Only in China, and they have to work.

• @WSS said:

@southy said:

@WSS said:

Aaah, that’s why.

In China they have BF as well, with great deals like „50% discount on your paycheck“.
    Or what did you think where all the cheap TVs and laptops come from?

• @southy said:

@WSS said:

@southy said:

@WSS said:

Aaah, that’s why.

In China they have BF as well, with great deals like „50% discount on your paycheck“.
    Or what did you think where all the cheap TVs and laptops come from?

China's BlF (Black lung Friday) is not exactly the same ideology.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited November 2017

TightHost 50% of everything with coupon "blackfriday". Use my affiliate link in signature so we both are happy :)

• Looks like Online.net are not participating in BF this year.

• @Monsta_AU said:
    Looks like Online.net are not participating in BF this year.

The servers are already sold out for Oneprovider. lol

• @mtsbatalha said:
    The servers are already sold out for Oneprovider. lol

Lol, you are probably right. Arnaud complaining of being robbed on twitter, so it fits.

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

@Monsta_AU said:

Don't say that.. I really want one of their boxes

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Frame said:

@Monsta_AU said:

Don't say that.. I really want one of their boxes

They'd all disappear before you could order one anyways, lol.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • They start off with a- CURRENT SPECIAL! OH BOY! .de .at .com pfft.

Only a few of those things interest me, and I doubt I'll have a chance at them.

• oh...

VPS mit 8 vCores + 8 GB RAM + 4 x 160 GB SAS als RAID10 uvm., 6,99 Euro / Monat. Maximal 100 Stück.

8 o'clock, noted.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Monsta_AU said: Lol, you are probably right. Arnaud complaining of being robbed on twitter, so it fits.

Wut? Being robbed?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Falzo I always see Netcup specials listing like 4x disks - is that 4 actual physical disks passed through to the VM or are they giving you like a 160GB chunk from 4 larger SAS disks, shared with other folks?

• @Falzo said:
    8 o'clock, noted.

I'll take two.

I asked @NickMNXio about any BF specials this year, and I was politely told that LET are basically scum (high fraud and abuse of resources), and not their target audience. That really is a shame. I miss my MNX. :(

• @Harambe said:
    @Falzo I always see Netcup specials listing like 4x disks - is that 4 actual physical disks passed through to the VM or are they giving you like a 160GB chunk from 4 larger SAS disks, shared with other folks?

They have a strange way to market this indeed. If it lists „4x 160 GB“, what you will get is a 320 GB RAID.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @WSS said: @Neoon said: Netcup Deals for 24.11

http://www.netcup-news.de/2017/11/22/fahrplan-in-den-black-friday-2017/

They start off with a- CURRENT SPECIAL! OH BOY! .de .at .com pfft.

I think that the previous promotion on domains has ended, so this will be a veritable new promotion on those domains.

• @angstrom said:
    I think that the previous promotion on domains has ended, so this will be a veritable new promotion on those domains.

Still a shitty promo.

#dicks

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2017

@Harambe said:

it's just a marketing thing, probably they believe to make it more clear that way, that it's based on multiple disks.

you just get a device of 320GB in size and the underlying architecture is raid10, but you can't change that. so you don't get four single disks nor see four chunks at all.

# fdisk -l

Disk /dev/sda: 312 GiB, 335007449088 bytes, 654311424 sectors
    Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    Disklabel type: gpt
    Disk identifier: 0476662B-EFEA-4425-9F0A-EF092DBDAF42

Thanked by 3WSS Harambe vimalware
  • Although it's a slightly-farther derail- other than issues with my initial setup, I've had no issues with NetCup since that time.

Thanked by 2Falzo vimalware
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Falzo said:

VPS mit 8 vCores + 8 GB RAM + 4 x 160 GB SAS als RAID10 uvm., 6,99 Euro / Monat. Maximal 100 Stück.

8 o'clock, noted.

"Plus Variante unseres Tarifs Root-Server 1000. Die Leistungen: 8 GB RAM + 6 dedizierte CPU-Kerne + 60 GB SSD im RAID10 uvm., 8,99 Euro / Monat. Maximal 100 Stück."

Sounds more premium, 6 Dedicated cores for 2EUR more.