Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needing feedback on our proposed Block Storage, "BuyVM Slabs" ( $5 per 1TB)! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Needing feedback on our proposed Block Storage, "BuyVM Slabs" ( $5 per 1TB)!

167891012»

Comments

• @willie said:
    You can do somewhat better in Europe and in fact most of my stuff is currently at Hetzner.

Yes, same.

• @Francisco ok just got some of my clients to get the Blockstorage and set backup on them . Great job by the way.

my recommendation is please get the drivers in the windows image it self it would save a lot of time and add a wiki page about it.

Thanks for the work you did on private networks looking forward to the 40 G upgrades.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@simonindia said:
    @Francisco ok just got some of my clients to get the Blockstorage and set backup on them . Great job by the way.

my recommendation is please get the drivers in the windows image it self it would save a lot of time and add a wiki page about it.

Thanks for the work you did on private networks looking forward to the 40 G upgrades.

Glad to hear it :)

Will keep everyone updated as I make progress on that.

The idea is to give true 'private lans' instead of a shared LAN like we got now.

Francisco

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • I tried signing up but got blocked by the fraud detection even though I've been a BuyVM customer since 2012 :disappointed:

Looking forward to trying this out once my order gets approved.

@Daniel15 said:
    I tried signing up but got blocked by the fraud detection even though I've been a BuyVM customer since 2012 :disappointed:

Looking forward to trying this out once my order gets approved.

Karen will sort you out pretty quick :)

Francisco

• All sorted now! So far so good. Formatted as btrfs and it's working well. Speeds seem very fast.

@Daniel15 said:
    All sorted now! So far so good. Formatted as btrfs and it's working well. Speeds seem very fast.

Im sorry for your loss.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @Francisco said:

@Daniel15 said:
    All sorted now! So far so good. Formatted as btrfs and it's working well. Speeds seem very fast.

Im sorry for your loss.

Francisco

Not a fan of btrfs? We use it at work and it seems good. Is ZFS better?