Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month - Page 58
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month

Comments

• xsetxset Member

@rm_ Looks like "resellers" continuously ordered them. They still are not able to process in-progress ones, or in pending ones (they haven't even started processing pending orders placed after 26th).

• @xset said:
    villageidiot how many did you order?

Just the one KS2G, thought would play with it before ordering any more. Planned to get an mSP but will wait now until the rush has died down. That is if they ever verify my payment and put the order into my manager.

• xsetxset Member

According to 30,000 / month Ole's delivery estimate they should deliver 1000 servers per day starting next Monday.. but I think they're not getting new orders as much anymore, and the rate of deployment is much lower. Perhaps 500 / day. At that rate it's going to be 5000 servers ordered and verified + 8557 servers waiting for verification. 10 days for installing 5000 in progress orders, and another 17 days for processing 8557 pending orders.

If they can in deed start to process 1000 servers/day, that's 5 days and 8.5 days..
    But I have my doubts regarding that. Plus it will take a few days to validate pending orders.

Next 2 weeks is still waiting game.

• You think they will get me if i resell?

• MallerMaller Member
    edited August 2013

@Grande said:
    You think they will get me if i resell?

Do you think it would be fair to your customers ?

• I am waiting for three servers (I am not reseller). yeye!
    One SP16 order is still not verified :/ Another two orders is verified from 07-26, hope to get it next week!! It would be awesome!:)
    As I understand I will get kimsufies on GRA DC. ?...

• Are all Kimsufi orders on ovh.co.uk manually checked?

• xsetxset Member

Apparently they have now just verified some orders. Check your order statuses?

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited August 2013

They only offer KS to residents from EU and oversea territories( http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread.php?t=11621 ). Does it mean that Canada and Australia people can order, as their countries are technically still territories of the terrible empire?

• @sundaymouse nope, this is the wrong empire. They mean the french territories - so maybe some african countries, etc.

• how order on ohv .who can help me?

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited August 2013

@ttsaon said:
    how order on ohv .who can help me?

With respect to your grammar, I could infer that you may live outside EU. So you may not be able to get a KS, as your order will be cancelled according to their new policy.

• @sundaymouse said:
    With respect to your grammar, I could infer that you may live outside EU. So you may not be able to get a KS, as your order will be cancelled according to their new policy.

His order was cancelled once already:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12271/when-ovh-refund-money

• abatabat Member

@DrJinglesMD said:
    Anyone receive their mSP yet?

Yes about 2 hours ago, ordered Sunday. The 16G I ordered Saturday is still waiting for manual verification though.

• now they accept CC directly?

• waiting for FS-8T for three days: \

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2013

Jul 26, 2013 21:25:18 PDT

You authorized a payment of 10.73 EUR to OVH

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

Havent heard anything from them, didnt even take my money.

• @abat said:

That's good to know, my payment was confirmed on Saturday. We shall see!

• @Maonique they take my money but never verify my payment. :D
    this is a joke

• c0yc0y Member
    edited August 2013

I ordered 3 2Gs and had my first <24hours after order using PayPal. I'm a loyal OVH customer and have a business PayPal, living in the Netherlands.

• xsetxset Member

@frost But still waiting for 2 x KS2Gs? Have they been verified? When did you order?

• tuxtux Member

I have ordered a KS2G 25.7.2013 but I haven't received it yet.

• @tux same here. let's just wait :)

• xsetxset Member
    edited August 2013

@isy44h112 they verified friend of mine today who registered on 29th. they're doing verifications in random order it seems as orders since 26th are still pending.

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited August 2013

@DomainBop said:
    math equation of the day:
    Total cost 19 euros monthly (and much more if you keep it for less than a year)

In fact, it only shows how much time a person can afford to waste. I believe that those who can find better use for spare time, just don't appear here or in similar threads on other forums. They place order and... "that's all folks".

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Both my orders are still 'Your order was paid on 26/07/2013 a 00:52:07 - Your order is in progress'

• Got my refund today. Had to file a complaint to get them to do it.

• @Maounique said:
    Jul 26, 2013 21:25:18 PDT

You authorized a payment of 10.73 EUR to OVH

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

Havent heard anything from them, didnt even take my money.

Same. And @rds100 reported something similar. I think that this is mostly EU clients waiting queve.

• This whole thing reminds me of Volumedrive's offers...

This discussion has been closed.