Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month - Page 38
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month

Comments

• It seems unlikely that they'll buy old, more powerhungry boards after the new ones are used up. IMHO they'll give everyone a N2800

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited July 2013

Hmmm... Looks like they brought an avalanche of orders upon their heads, then they restricted orders to EU only, to hold back the influx... I wonder what they will do next?

I think a force majeure could be their saviour.

• sc754sc754 Member

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    It seems unlikely that they'll buy old, more powerhungry boards after the new ones are used up. IMHO they'll give everyone a N2800

Lets hope so, I want an n2800.

• Got an email too, but my invoice details are all cancelled. Anyone got it too.
    What's the next step here? I can not submit any ticket even.

Dear Customer,

We confirm the payment of your order.

You can view your Invoice XXXXXXX payment by copying or clicking on the following link:

https://www.ovh.com/fr/cgi-bin/order/bill.cgi?reference=XXXXXXX&passwd=XXXX

https://www.ovh.com/fr/cgi-bin/order/facture.pdf?reference=XXXXXXX&passwd=XXXX
    (PDF version)

Please note you can find the invoices in the Manager, under Administration and My Invoices.

Thank you for your order.

OVH Customer Support

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2013

I can not submit any ticket even.

You can submit ticket, instead of "select service" choose "other" and write something like "new order". However my ticket sits there since Friday unanswered, so I doubt you will get a response quickly.

• @rm_ said:
    You can submit ticket, instead of "select service" choose "other" and write something like "new order". However my ticket sits there since Friday unanswered, so I doubt you will get a response quickly.

@rm_ Thanks, but when i choose "others->submit an incident", it requires me to "select a product", but i dont have options bcuz im a new customer, damn! What kind of support ticket is this.? :((((

• xsetxset Member

best way to get answers is simply to call them. They said they've seen emails/tickets but havent gotten to answer any of them for me since last Friday. I only got more information by calling them. they used to answer tickets before once a day at least, but maybe they dont answer tickets once you have called them, at least in my experience.

• @xset said:
    best way to get answers is simply to call them. They said they've seen emails/tickets but havent gotten to answer any of them for me since last Friday. I only got more information by calling them. they used to answer tickets before once a day at least, but maybe they dont answer tickets once you have called them, at least in my experience.

@xset, Its not the simple, I'm from Asia, and i will spend overseas call fee, might be expensive than what i have purchased from ovh. Now its true, somebody said, that ovh have lousy support not just email.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited July 2013

@ravenchad said:
    xset, Its not the simple, I'm from Asia, and i will spend overseas call fee, might be expensive than what i have purchased from ovh.

Skype has a free ongoing promo.

• Oles says OVH is going to deliver 5000 KS this week, the next 5000 over the next 20 days. You also have to accept some modifications to the dedicated server TOS once you login to the managerv3.

Thanks, but when i choose "others->submit an incident", it requires me to "select a product", but i dont have options bcuz im a new customer, damn! What kind of support ticket is this.? :((((

You do not need to use this, instead go to: https://www.ovh.com/managerv3/home.pl => "Support" => "Contact a Commercial Advisor" => "Ask a new question". Then fill in "Other: new order" and choose category, "Commercial: Dedie / VPS".

• xsetxset Member

@ravenchad it cost me 0.50 eur to make a 37 minute call to USA via Skype, only thing is that I had to buy credits for 10 euros, but I can always use them later.

• @joelgm said:
    Skype has a free ongoing promo.

right dude @joelgm, have you tried calling them? what happen?

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited July 2013

@rm_ said:
    You do not need to use this, instead go to: https://www.ovh.com/managerv3/home.pl => "Support" => "Contact a Commercial Advisor" => "Ask a new question". Then fill in "Other: new order" and choose category, "Commercial: Dedie / VPS".

@rm_ Thanks man.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Call them to get answers, when you wait for E-Mail you can wait a long time :D

No selection for Category as well.

You need to fill in the "Other:" box first (write "new order" or the like), then the Category selection activates.

• @rm_ said:
    You need to fill in the "Other:" box first (write "new order" or the like), then the Category selection activates.

@rm_ Thanks man.

• xsetxset Member

@pechspilz Thats good news for those who ordered KS2G between Thursday-Saturday... Not sure though if they can deliver ks16gs this week, it might take 3 weeks.

• @pechspilz said:
    Oles says OVH is going to deliver 5000 KS this week, the next 5000 over the next 20 days. You also have to accept some modifications to the dedicated server TOS once you login to the managerv3.

Still waiting for my mSP.

• Shame about the discrepancies in delivering the servers. I've heard of people who ordered Saturday and Sunday who got it hours later whereas i ordered it Thursday and still haven't got it. Don't mind waiting, but surely you would go through the orders by first come, first served?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2013

@coolnow Yeah OVH said so, I ordered at Thursday 18:52 and got it 21 a clock. After 19 no one got his server anymore. They still waiting.... until now so dosent looks like there working 50 People.

• awsonawson Member

You guys are unbelievably inpatient. OVH have already said you'll get your servers and refunds this week, why are you still complaining?

Thanked by 1ska
  • itgodsitgods Member

@awson said:
    You guys are unbelievably inpatient. OVH have already said you'll get your servers and refunds this week, why are you still complaining?

They are bored..

• @awson when did OVH say such thing?

• xsetxset Member

@awson Not sure if they do automatic refund, you have to contact them though to be sure.. They said they would cancel one of my orders today and send it to their refunding process. It was marked as manually to be processed. But it isnt processed yet or cancelled... According to Ovh forums the refunding process will take days and even if Ovh says they have refunded no refund in Paypal has been seen in 2 days since Ovh said they had refunded.

• xsetxset Member

@joelgm Where is the blog post?? Ovh deserves one..

• @itgods said:

Actually... yes. I'm in plaster and all my vps'es are being used for something so I'm waiting for my dedi.

• itgodsitgods Member

Can you do two things at once?

Be quiet and wait? :p

• By right, ovh must process refund automatically. I am waiting for my money to jump back to my pocket. I don't want to mess their messy order system further with disputes at this stage.

• xsetxset Member

@peppr Tweeted to Oles, let"s see if he answers, might not though, he seems to ignore some questions.

This discussion has been closed.