Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BudgetNode uses a CPU that doesn't meet my requirements - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BudgetNode uses a CPU that doesn't meet my requirements

1235»

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

angstrom said: What do you mean?

he probably talks about moving a thread from 'reviews' to 'off-topic' knowing that google isn't allowed to read and index that category.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@Falzo said:

he probably talks about moving a thread from 'reviews' to 'off-topic' knowing that google isn't allowed to read and index that category.

Yeah, okay, but at the same time, (i) there isn't a (semi-)serious issue raised in this thread with respect to BudgetNode, and (ii) part of the thread is about that guy Prout.

• edited May 2017

@Falzo said:

That also happened to a previous thread. From the new one Ishaq made it was placed into off-topic

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/113710/ex-customer-claims-scam-for-incorrectly-entering-email-address#latest

Unsure if on purpose to avoid it from the search engines, regardless at the end of the day this thread is a review.

• FoulFoul Member

GenjiSwitchPls said: Unsure if on purpose to avoid it from the search engines, regardless at the end of the day this thread is a review.

My point exactly. You don't see this stuff happening with mx(jar)products.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Falzo said:

That also happened to a previous thread. From the new one Ishaq made it was placed into off-topic

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/113710/ex-customer-claims-scam-for-incorrectly-entering-email-address#latest

Unsure if on purpose to avoid it from the search engines, regardless at the end of the day this thread is a review.

I think that the option to move a "review" thread to off-topic should be available.

What may be a little delicate is if @Ishaq single-handedly decides to move "review" threads concerning BudgetNode to off-topic.

But I imagine that there's a consensus among (some of?) the moderators before such decisions.

• FoulFoul Member

angstrom said: But I imagine that there's a consensus among (some of?) the moderators before such decisions.

There isn't though, (proven by let history)

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Foul said: Ah the joys of a certain admin hiding content related to their own company.. again.

Stop making false allegations. Thanks.

• FoulFoul Member

Ishaq said: Stop making false allegations. Thanks.

Not really a false allegation, perhaps you should take a look at previous threads.

Definitely not a conspiracy going on there.

/rantover

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Foul said: Not really a false allegation, perhaps you should take a look at previous threads.

If it never happened then it is indeed a false allegation.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2017

The thread should be in off topic because it's actually nonsense from top to bottom.

EDIT: Yes, I know most of this is mine.

@Nekki said:
    The thread should be in off topic because it's actually nonsense from top to bottom.

EDIT: Yes, I know most of this is mine.

Yeah, you're right, but I just want to add that I didn't write any nonsense. ;-)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I'm going to close this now. The original topic conversation has finished and everything that needs to be said has been.

This discussion has been closed.