Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OVH Deals] Up to 50% Off OVH Starts April 24, 2017
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[OVH Deals] Up to 50% Off OVH Starts April 24, 2017

ljsealsljseals Member
edited April 2017 in General

Exclusive #deals coming your way soon! Sign up if you are not already an #ovh customer ▶︎ http://ovh.to/grnkbS

https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/ovh-deals/#xtor=ES-8-[DEALS]

Edit by @trewq: Changed image host to imgur and removed link back to weird image host.

Update

@MrKaruppu said:
ovh.ie page: https://www.ovh.ie/ovh-deals/

Says 90% off on products.

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

LETS DO THIS LET!

Thanks for the heads up @ljseals

Thanked by 2ljseals mayers
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2017

Can OVH go out of stock faster than Online.Net this time around? :P

PS: Bring it on! Looking to upgrade a bunch of dedis right away!

• oh nooooooo... any idea what's on the menu?

Thanked by 2Falzo ehab
  • BG32BG32 Member

Hopefully Aus location has some tasty deals

• sonicsonic Veteran

How to register OVH account if i am from Asia

• Dont mind me just checking my wallet health before this starts....

• Oooooooo, and I just got paid too!

• Not recurring as always.

• What is anyone here willing to buy at 50% of normal OVH prices? If it's like last november, it will be just OVH-labelled products, not SYS or Kimsufi. I got a VPS-SSD-1 for $20/year (non-recurring) which I use a reasonable amount and which was great. But I don't need another one.

I don't think I'm ready for another dedi, even at half the normal OVH price.

After a few incidents of getting budget KVM vps's clobbered due to host hardware failure, I sometimes think of getting an OVH Cloud VPS which is an Openstack HA server with Ceph storage. A little too spendy for me at $9/mo for 2gb ram/25gb ssd, but if it's 50% off then I'll try to resist as usual, but might get it anyway.

I'd like to think the above is the only OVH product likely to tempt me, barring some surprise offer. This post is mostly to tell myself not to buy anything else.

Thanked by 1theyeti
  • RizRiz Member

@FredQc said:
    Not recurring as always.

Where do you see this mentioned? I wouldn't say always, there last black Friday deal had a good amount of discounted dedicated machines that were reoccurring.

• I don't remember about dedis but the VPS were non-recurring. I figured 1 year at 50% off was pretty good so I got it anyway. It's an excellent vps and crazy deal for the price.

• The best way to replenish their collection of IDs

@jenkki said:
    The best way to replenish their collection of IDs

Bit salty?

• Count me in!

• I hate come-ons that begin with "up to".

Thanked by 2RonalBarbaren BG32
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2017

willie said: What is anyone here willing to buy at 50% of normal OVH prices? If it's like last november, it will be just OVH-labelled products, not SYS or Kimsufi. I got a VPS-SSD-1 for $20/year (non-recurring) which I use a reasonable amount and which was great.

Yes, since this is from ovh.com, not kimsufi, likely there will be that deal again, and likely it will be the only one worth getting.

But I don't need another one.

As if anyone on LET only buys things they actually need. :)

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • akhfaakhfa Member

Count me in :v

• rm_ said: As if anyone on LET only buys things they actually need. :)

Well, it would be redundant with other vps that I can get to already ;). The Cloud VPS is different because of the HA thing. I don't need that either, but at least it's interesting :).

• WHTWHT Member

Like always one time discount.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2017

willie said: ell, it would be redundant with other vps that I can get to already ;)

Well they have 3 DCs, you can get one at another DC. Or just that your non-recurring one expires the prepaid year soon, you can get a new one for one more 50% off year.

• tomcbtomcb Member

i want to get a VPS

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 2017

Are the dedis one time discount or will the discounted price stay on renewals? Im looking to upgrade my E3-1245v5 dedi or switch location from poland.

Just signed up for my first OVH account. Looking to spend some money on some good deals. Hopefully they have a decent size storage dedi on sale.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited April 2017

@trewq said:
    Just signed up for my first OVH account. Looking to spend some money on some good deals. Hopefully they have a decent size storage dedi on sale.

I have a SYS account it will work for OVH ?
    Are the deals for SYS as well ?

• ehabehab Member

and i was happy Easter was over.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • TomzTomz Member

could someone confirm it's recurring 50% off , or just first month?

• @Tomz said:
    could someone confirm it's recurring 50% off , or just first month?

This.. I want to know that too

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Mridul said:
    I have a SYS account it will work for OVH ?
    Are the deals for SYS as well ?

No, you have to sign up for a separate OVH account.

Thanked by 1vimalware