Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month - Page 31
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month

Comments

• @surfcu said:
    Mine is up for almost one month and working great.

The only problem is my server can only hit 70MB/s.
    The switch my server is on seems to be congested.

Are you using it for seed a few linus isos? :D

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited May 2017

@surfcu said:

THAT is not 'congested'.
    The rest of us are trying to be good neighbours and throttling to 28MB/s.

70 MB/sec (almost 800 620 mbit) is incredibly expensive bandwidth.

Maybe you didn't know about the bandwidth usage policy. Now you do.

• surfcusurfcu Member
    edited May 2017

@mtsbatalha said:

@surfcu said:
    Mine is up for almost one month and working great.

Are you using it for seed a few linus isos? :D

I am using it for multiple trackers though not extensively.

@vimalware said:

@surfcu said:

THAT is not 'congested'.
    The rest of us are trying to be good neighbours and throttling to 28MB/s.

70 MB/sec (almost 800 620 mbit) is incredibly expensive bandwidth.

Maybe you didn't know about the bandwidth usage policy. Now you do.

My usage is about 30TB/month so it is less than half of 250Mbit/month.
    We are talking about burst here.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@surfcu So what you bitching about i can only reach 70 MB sec is pretty good for 10 dollars. I guess you want more. Really you are complaining over the dumbest shit.

• surfcusurfcu Member

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @surfcu So what you bitching about i can only reach 70 MB sec is pretty good for 10 dollars. I guess you want more. Really you are complaining over the dumbest shit.

You're right.
    I know I'm asking for too much for 10€/month.
    But would be nice to burst to 1Gbit.

• @surfcu said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

You're right.
    I know I'm asking for too much for 10€/month.
    But would be nice to burst to 1Gbit.

Burst up to 1Gbit is possible, is not allowed burst up to 1Gbit 24/7.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@surfc Well you are getting dam close to that gigabit burst. I guess you are the type of person that complains about something you get for free. Oh it not my favorite color take it back.

• ayukasayukas Member

If there is anyone here who don't want to keep his server, please PM me, I'm glad to take one for another backup location.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@ayukas said:
    If there is anyone here who don't want to keep his server, please PM me, I'm glad to take one for another backup location.

They will not transfer them. It has been tried before.

• ayukasayukas Member
    edited May 2017

@AuroraZ said:

@ayukas said:

They will not transfer them. It has been tried before.

Just in case there is someone ordered with a less important e-mail address and new account. :)

• it's available again, grab yours before it's gone

http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

Thanked by 1sibaper
  • Cancelled mine 10 days ago after too many mystery poweroffs. There's also 25 euro one with 2x2TB disk

• crjscrjs Member

Just ordered one, it's pending delivery. Hope not to get one of the faulty ones that were cancelled.

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

Damn, I miss every deal I see. Was all through the order page and it just hung after I hit submit. It made an account, of course, but after hanging it redirected me to their main page. Sold out.

• @crjs said:
    Just ordered one, it's pending delivery. Hope not to get one of the faulty ones that were cancelled.

Same

• karjajkarjaj Member

I cancelled my server, so after 9 days there is one more, maybe... ;)

• I think I'm just very unlucky - I just read these posts now and they're all sold out :(

Thanked by 1im_jmz
  • @iamthepizza said:
    I think I'm just very unlucky - I just read these posts now and they're all sold out :(

I was thinking you'd finally be able to grab one of these seeing that you're the OP and have been searching for a while.. Tough luck.

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

There's an e3 1230v2 available now, but it says [1 Core]. Is that just mentioning clock speed per each core or is it limited to one core on a quad core proc?

• @im_jmz said:
    There's an e3 1230v2 available now, but it says [1 Core]. Is that just mentioning clock speed per each core or is it limited to one core on a quad core proc?

Once again, just saw that now - refreshed the page and it was out of stock :(. Thanks for the tip anyway

Thanked by 1im_jmz
  • im_jmzim_jmz Member

Turns out it was a beta test, they pulled it quickly. It's not a dedi, but something new they're trying. One core, 4GB RAM, 1TB disk, but it's virttualized.

Not sure I wanna keep it.

• @im_jmz said:
    Turns out it was a beta test, they pulled it quickly. It's not a dedi, but something new they're trying. One core, 4GB RAM, 1TB disk, but it's virttualized.

Lol they advertised it as dedicated.

• S3phyS3phy Member

@inthecloudblog said:

@im_jmz said:

Lol they advertised it as dedicated.

Yeah, and in my order confirmation it says i3-530 and the other specs of the original offer. I hope that's enough of reason for them to grant me a refund if I get the VPS.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • im_jmzim_jmz Member
    edited June 2017

@inthecloudblog yeah, that was a mistake apparently.

• They are not giving me login deetz

• I got a 540, everything else as advertised.

Raid 1 only yield 80MB/s

Network is decent online grade.

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

@inthecloudblog @S3phy me neither, hasn't been provisioned and I don't even know what virtualization they're using. If it's just the CPU getting shared or if the 4GB RAM is all mine or shared amongst whoever else... probably end up telling them I don't want it. They asked me if I wanted the server still, might just ask if they have a dedi at that price point in case one frees up soon.

• Get i3 530 with all original option get 120-130MB/S with raid 1

• I got provisioned in about 18 hrs after I ordered.

i3 540 4GB 2 1TB disks.... Raid0 yields 240MB/s

• S3phyS3phy Member

@im_jmz said:
    @inthecloudblog @S3phy me neither, hasn't been provisioned and I don't even know what virtualization they're using. If it's just the CPU getting shared or if the 4GB RAM is all mine or shared amongst whoever else... probably end up telling them I don't want it. They asked me if I wanted the server still, might just ask if they have a dedi at that price point in case one frees up soon.

They opened a ticket tonight for me. Apparently they are out of I3 servers, and they offered me the vps or option to cancel.

I declined the offer and asked to cancel the order.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog