Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month

Comments

• kkelskkels Member
    edited April 2017

Only Debian 7 is currently offered for reinstall, Debian 8 is gone.

• kkelskkels Member

Oh well, reinstall is now broken as too... It does not start after I fill the reinstall form — password and partition scheme.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

My server is oddly snappy. Might be my imagination, but everything seems slightly more responsive, particularly in a Remote Desktop session. I was going to scrap this when my new 8TB server was delivered, but I may hang onto i for a bit.

• NihimNihim Member

mine also arrived few days ago, both disks seem pretty bad health wise, posted them some smartctl logs and they (online?) asked the usual reboot into rescue to check it.

• WSSWSS Member

@K4Y5 said:
    Are these boxes still available through the cached link or any other trick(s)?

Not right now. Anything that is OOS now shows up as "Invalid Configuration". Oh well- guess after a few hundred late-requests, they set a boolean. I'm glad I cut the cord early.

• We're some of you successful in getting an IPv6 assigned to your server?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Nekki said: I was going to scrap this when my new 8TB server was delivered, but I may hang onto i for a bit.

Where did you end up getting the 8TB server from?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@trewq said:

Nekki said: I was going to scrap this when my new 8TB server was delivered, but I may hang onto i for a bit.

Where did you end up getting the 8TB server from?

VPSBit, @randvegeta sorted me out a nice deal.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • kkelskkels Member

@theyeti said:
    We're some of you successful in getting an IPv6 assigned to your server?

Yes, they give out IPv6 ranges with respective DHCPv6 DUIDs on request, rDNS unavailable.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Nekki said: VPSBit, @randvegeta sorted me out a nice deal.

Any chance you could share the specifics of the deal? Hardware / location & Price?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

K4Y5 said: Any chance you could share the specifics of the deal? Hardware / location & Price?

i5-3450s
    2x 4TB HDD
    8GB RAM
    100Mbit Port
    2TB Data Transfer
    1IPv4 Address
    Located in Lithuania
    Remote Reboot and Traffic Graphs included

EUR 40 /month.

But it was a one-off offer.I can do similar but not exactly the same.

Thanked by 1K4Y5
  • @randvegeta said:

K4Y5 said: Any chance you could share the specifics of the deal? Hardware / location & Price?

i5-3450s
    2x 4TB HDD
    8GB RAM
    100Mbit Port
    2TB Data Transfer
    1IPv4 Address
    Located in Lithuania

EUR 40 /month.

Was incoming traffic free on this one?

tr1cky said: Was incoming traffic free on this one?

Not exactly 'free', bt you can consider the 'limit' as 2TB in + 2TB out, so if you were running a VPN for example, then in theory the 'allowance' is 4TB.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Whilst we're on the subject, great pre-sales experience from @randvegeta.

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited April 2017

Nekki said: great pre-sales experience

I'd like to be appreciative of this comment, but I'm somewhat disappointed as I've always come to expect some snarky, mostly offensive, and usually humorous remarks here on LET... especially from @Nekki ;).

No, but really. Thank you :-).

• And the final nail in the coffin - the listing has been removed from the website. I don't suppose anyone has an extra they wanted to sell to me? (I fell victim to their exceedingly slow ID checks - by the time it cleared, they were out of stock)

• S3phyS3phy Member

@iamthepizza said:
    And the final nail in the coffin - the listing has been removed from the website. I don't suppose anyone has an extra they wanted to sell to me? (I fell victim to their exceedingly slow ID checks - by the time it cleared, they were out of stock)

Ask them if they allow transfers. There is no function in the panel, but if they allow I'll transfer mine to you.

• @S3phy said:
    Ask them if they allow transfers. There is no function in the panel, but if they allow I'll transfer mine to you.

Thank you very much! I've put in a ticket and will update based on their response.

• iamthepizza said: Thank you very much! I've put in a ticket and will update based on their response.

>
    @S3phy

Last time I checked, they didn't allow transfers. Sad to see @iamthepizza didn't get the server whereas he created this thread.

• S3phyS3phy Member

@MrKaruppu said:
    @S3phy

Last time I checked, they didn't allow transfers. Sad to see @iamthepizza didn't get the server whereas he created this thread.

Wouldn't be surprised, as they don't mention transfers anywhere. But hey, nothing to lose by asking.

While there is the sub-account function, I don't want to use it. The server would still be somewhat tied to me, which is something I do not want.

• @randvegeta said:

i5-3450s
    2x 4TB HDD
    8GB RAM
    100Mbit Port
    2TB Data Transfer
    1IPv4 Address
    Located in Lithuania

EUR 40 /month.

You've got my nipples errect. What could you do for the rest of us

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

@randvegeta said:

i5-3450s
    2x 4TB HDD
    8GB RAM
    100Mbit Port
    2TB Data Transfer
    1IPv4 Address
    Located in Lithuania

EUR 40 /month.

Why not getting this one: https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-st8

More RAM, more bandwidth, included traffic.

edited April 2017

GenjiSwitchPls said: You've got my nipples errect. What could you do for the rest of us

Well depends on what you're after.

Got the following in stock now:

AMD X2 4600+, 4GB RAM, 4TB HDD
    C2D E8400, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i3-550, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i3-32120T, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i5-661, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD
    i5-3330, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i7-3770, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD
    i7-3770, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD
    i7-4770, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD

Prices for these vary from 25EUR /month to 55EUR /month assuming 1 IP and 2TB traffic on a 100Mbit Port. Location is Lithuania.

Disks, Bandwidth, and IPs can be customized.

What do you need?

• @drivex said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@randvegeta said:

i5-3450s
    2x 4TB HDD
    8GB RAM
    100Mbit Port
    2TB Data Transfer
    1IPv4 Address
    Located in Lithuania

EUR 40 /month.

Why not getting this one: https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-st8

More RAM, more bandwidth, included traffic.

No thanks at 60 euro setup

@randvegeta said:

GenjiSwitchPls said: You've got my nipples errect. What could you do for the rest of us

Well depends on what you're after.

Got the following in stock now:

AMD X2 4600+, 4GB RAM, 4TB HDD
    C2D E8400, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i3-550, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i3-32120T, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i5-661, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD
    i5-3330, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
    i7-3770, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD
    i7-3770, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD
    i7-4770, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD

Prices for these vary from 25EUR /month to 55EUR /month assuming 1 IP and 2TB traffic on a 100Mbit Port. Location is Lithuania.

Disks, Bandwidth, and IPs can be customized.

What do you need?

Storage with minimum i3. 4-8GB RAM. (Ideally not first gen i3) 2x4TB would be nice ;)

GenjiSwitchPls said: Storage with minimum i3. 4-8GB RAM. (Ideally not first gen i3) 2x4TB would be nice ;)

Can you pay with BTC?

• @randvegeta said:

GenjiSwitchPls said: Storage with minimum i3. 4-8GB RAM. (Ideally not first gen i3) 2x4TB would be nice ;)

Can you pay with BTC?

Could be arranged

GenjiSwitchPls said: Could be arranged

Then I can do the i3-2120T, 4GB RAM and 2x 4TB HDD for you for 40 EUR by BTC.

• @randvegeta said:

GenjiSwitchPls said: Could be arranged

Then I can do the i3-2120T, 4GB RAM and 2x 4TB HDD for you for 40 EUR by BTC.

Ow much for 8GB RAM?

GenjiSwitchPls said: Ow much for 8GB RAM?

I'll need to see if we can get a hold of another 4GB or a replacement 8GB stick, but if you need 8GB I could do it for a one-time fee instead of monthly. The one time fee would be roughly 20 - 25 EUR.

• @randvegeta said:

GenjiSwitchPls said: Ow much for 8GB RAM?

I'll need to see if we can get a hold of another 4GB or a replacement 8GB stick, but if you need 8GB I could do it for a one-time fee instead of monthly. The one time fee would be roughly 20 - 25 EUR.

Got a contact link?