Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx
  • @Neoon said:

lol thank you I needed that this morning

• WSSWSS Member

@ThracianDog said:

@WSS said:
    That reminds me - mine had every some unused mail domain that was never launched. However, it was obviously used for something cuz I got quite a traffic for the few minutes it worked.

Free SEO

Free bandwich testing!

@Neoon said:

Don't get squirrelly.. it's probably a fluke.

• Finally delivered - reckon if they'll replace disks with 30000 and 40000 hours of power on per disk and pre-fails in Raw_Read_Error_Rate and Spin_Up_Time?

• WSSWSS Member

@caracal said:
    Finally delivered - reckon if they'll replace disks with 30000 and 40000 hours of power on per disk and pre-fails in Raw_Read_Error_Rate and Spin_Up_Time?

You've learned nothing from this thread, have you?

Thanked by 2netomx rm_
  • @WSS said:

@caracal said:
    Finally delivered - reckon if they'll replace disks with 30000 and 40000 hours of power on per disk and pre-fails in Raw_Read_Error_Rate and Spin_Up_Time?

It takes actual experience to learn for real, I guess.

• WSSWSS Member

@caracal said:

@WSS said:

@caracal said:

It takes actual experience to learn for real, I guess.

If they're actually working, I doubt they'll replace them because they're not causing actual issues, yet. If, however, you try to add them to a RAID1, and they refuse to work, you might have some luck.

Or, you'll give up and live with your #10 unstable host.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • @caracal said:

You're kidding right? Anything under 40k hours is a bargain, both of mine are on 50k+

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2017

caracal said: pre-fails in Raw_Read_Error_Rate

caracal said: It takes actual experience to learn for real, I guess.

Hint, search this thread for "Seagate". (dunno how you do that on this forum though)

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited April 2017

Received server :original config with 16.04 pre-installed .

41k and 43k hours on disks (WD RE4).

Let's fill em up and see who flinches.

None of the previous smart tests , short or long have reached 100% according to results of querying sg1,sg2.

Anyone issue a long test to sg1/2 and have it complete?

• LeeLee Veteran

@rm_ said:

caracal said: pre-fails in Raw_Read_Error_Rate

caracal said: It takes actual experience to learn for real, I guess.

Hint, search this thread for "Seagate". (dunno how you do that on this forum though)

You don't use Google instead

site:lowendtalk.com seagate

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Lee said: site:lowendtalk.com seagate

That's searching on this site, not in this thread.

• @rm_ said:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Seagate inurl:www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/110478 (not sure if there's a better way)

Got mine today - ordered on the 5th. It's an i3-2100, 4GB, 35k hours on the hard drives. No problems so far.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • LeeLee Veteran

rm_ said: That's searching on this site, not in this thread.

Same idea, just use thread.

edit - as above.

• sinsin Member

@WSS was so impressed with OneProvider that he canceled his server and is going to buy one of their super premium server(s)!

• lurchlurch Member

@caracal said:

Mine had a failed drive and they just replaced it with a other 5 year old one.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Let's all demand refunds simultaneously for the absolute shit they provided, and if that fails, it's simultaneous chargeback time!

• @Nekki said:
    Let's all demand refunds simultaneously for the absolute shit they provided, and if that fails, it's simultaneous chargeback time!

I think the word you're looking for but didn't want to type is "orgy"

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@teamacc said:

@Nekki said:

I think the word you're looking for but didn't want to type is "orgy"

Thanks, you know I like to avoid using vulgar terms like that.

• JompjompJompjomp Member
    edited April 2017

4/4 order, just received a 540/4GB.

Two Samsung HE103SJ drives with 33886 hours. I think that's the lowest spin time posted so far.

• DaipuXDaipuX Member
    edited April 2017

@Jompjomp said:
    4/4 order, just received a 540/4GB.

Two Samsung HE103SJ drives with 33886 hours. I think that's the lowest spin time posted so far.

Good spin time.

I ordered it on the same day and finally got 540/4GB.

Mine has two WDC WD1003FBYX drives with 50575 hours. And it also contains 2 Reallocated Sector Count as a bonus. :D

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Support have helpfully advised that IPMI is down, and have asked what the last thing I did on the server was. I have referred them to my previous statement that the server was stuck re-installing Debian.

• Have not received, about to call scam on this one.

• Port still blocked by switch...

• Well mine was finally delivered. i3 2100 4gb ram

• 3rd freeze up... Lets try Ubuntu 14 this time...

• WSSWSS Member

• @kingjj said:
    3rd freeze up... Lets try Ubuntu 14 this time...

Reinstall took less than 15 minutes...

• Over 48 hours since the switch has blocked my port. The on-site team is still on their way since yesterday.

• WSSWSS Member

@ThracianDog said:
    Over 48 hours since the switch has blocked my port. The on-site team is still on their way since yesterday.

It's a long drive, since they don't know the route.

I'll be here all night folks! Please, try the fish.