Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online.net kidechire EOL - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

online.net kidechire EOL

12345679»

Comments

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited June 2017

@Setsura said:
    RIP my kidechire

Same here....uptime and stability was ridiculous!

Sucks...hope they enjoy that small amount of rack space they gained.

• @NateN34 said:
    Same here....uptime and stability was ridiculous!

Sucks...hope they enjoy that small amount of rack space they gained.

I'm not completely happy about their move either, but I still think we dont need to get cynical about it. I cant say how much space they gained, but that space will be most likely more profitable in any case.

• loydloyd Member
    edited June 2017

Online.net charge from May was promptly charged back. I refused to "terminate" something I did not order as by termination of a "contract" I would have consented there was a contract, wherein my stance was there never was one.

For some reason Online.net did not put 1+1 together and continued billing my CC in June despite May chargeback and my explicit revocation of their CC billing authorization way in advance. Could have continued Online.net game and dispute every month, but this was getting old, so asked the bank to also prevent any future charges from Online.net and they replaced my CC. Online.net can mark my account as delinquent all they want, I wont touch this bad joke of a business with a 10ft pole even if they are last host on the planet.

Thanked by 2Frecyboy pechspilz