Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

User refused to provide evidence to support bad review - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

User refused to provide evidence to support bad review

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

Nearly two active instances and now Vultr lost that business... Gosh.

Thanked by 3Yura vimalware netomx
  • YuraYura Member
    edited March 2017

@Amitz said:

His business is literally a Homer Simpson's brainchild doh.ee

Thanked by 2Amitz vimalware
  • I never had a problem with vultr, and honestly I wouldn't want you as a customer ether, they have that right.

A host did something like that to me once, and i was pissed but I got a refund and moved on, which is what you should do, its not like they kept your money.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

In lieu of how this thread unfolded I think the following song is more than appropriate.

Thanked by 1taavim
  • LowEndMilitia can't be arsed to start an e-lynching for you right now .

Come back when you learn to use blur/brush for redaction purposes .

no full proof. no nibbles.

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@Amitz said:

So you you say.. gosh indeed. Nope... they havent lost business. But for sure would have had normal way to do business. Next time when you pay your food and gets trown at your face then i would like to see will u laugh as well.

• @Yura said:

@Amitz said:

His business is literally a Homer Simpson's brainchild doh.ee

just keep it going. ur almost there. kid without candy can be very dangerous. like commenting someones post without reason at all ;)

• @willie said:

taavim said: i was just two steps away having two active instances.

And you would have gotten them if it weren't for those meddling kids!!!

nope.. actually thinked to pay for them as did pay so far.. they lost me with this silly campaign logic + direct lies. i know some fans cant take it but hey.. it happened.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2017

He did not stop flagging. This time, he flagged Ishaq's posting. He is annoying and abusive. I banned him.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: Nearly two active instances and now Vultr lost that business... Gosh.

Even worse, he's decided to place his massive advertising budget elsewhere:

taavim said: thinked to buy ads space from this portal

Do we need a LET fundraiser?

• Just another day at LET!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • YuraYura Member

It was good while it lasted.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Title changed. The content can remain for reference, but no provider deserves the search engine result of that thread title by someone who outright refuses to provide supporting evidence, consistently contradicts himself, flags every post in reply, and accuses our staff of having financial interest in protecting the provider.

• imokimok Member

@jarland You should delete the link to doh.ee

Thanked by 1myhken
  • imok said: @jarland You should delete the link to doh.ee

He have removed the post from his site also (and created a new blog about it :D)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This thread was not the goldmine of entertainment the 3 pages and banned OP implied.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I am commenting because having read the initial post not long after he first wrote it, I am not even a tiny bit surprised to see him banned a few days later.

For anyone that is interested I did some legit research and found a picture of the OP.

Nekki said: This thread was not the goldmine of entertainment the 3 pages and banned OP implied.

I think it got too hot, too fast. Good drama needs to be repeatedly heated and quenched, so it can stay strong. We just wanted too much, too fast.

I think we all learned something today.

Thanked by 3Yura Nekki jvnadr
  • He was second finnish person to get banned here.. with the first one being "Arttu Rantanen". I wonder if i'm the third? lol

• YuraYura Member

@stefeman said:
    He was second finnish person to get banned here.. with the first one being "Arttu Rantanen". I wonder if i'm the third? lol

Ambitious.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@stefeman said:
    He was second finnish person to get banned here.. with the first one being "Arttu Rantanen". I wonder if i'm the third? lol

You can achieve whatever you want to. Just believe in yourself and it will happen!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

stefeman said: He was second finnish person to get banned here.. with the first one being "Arttu Rantanen". I wonder if i'm the third? lol

I'm pretty sure that implying racism is ban-worthy, so just push it a lot more and it'll be a hat-trick.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2017

@Yura said:

@stefeman said:

Ambitious.

Always.. Though I'll try and aim for just bellow the banhammer line.. ..hopefully missing it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

He claims he wasn't from Finland:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2118045/#Comment_2118045

@stefeman said:

• @k0nsl said:
    He claims he wasn't from Finland:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2118045/#Comment_2118045

@stefeman said:

Silly considering that he said "Good Day" including his username.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2017

Bonjour!
    See - I'm obviously french! :)

Amitze

Thanked by 2stefeman imok
  • Vultr is evil! They are sucking bytes out of their nodes ethernet ports!
    Apache delivers bytes to the ethernet ports!

CONSPIRACY!

• AmitzAmitz Member

The famous eth0-leak?

AnthonySmith said: For anyone that is interested I did some legit research and found a picture of the OP.

She's kinda hot, and brings a snack.

Wait, that is a girl, isn't it...?

What does that say about me...I may need to go to the mountain on this one.

myhken said: He have removed the post from his site also (and created a new blog about it :D)

"Vultr flagged us".

Thanked by 1myhken
  • And Vultr is going to build a wall :o

Thanked by 2raindog308 switsys