Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

User refused to provide evidence to support bad review - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

User refused to provide evidence to support bad review

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@willie said:
    I still don't understand the original complaint. Vultr ran a really good promo and a lot of us were disappointed when they stopped it rather suddenly, but that's what happens when something is too good to be true. Building a business plan around a limited promo is a dumb move.

I see. So, in sum, it's about a promo from last year that ended that the OP is complaining about?

• angstrom said: it's about a promo from last year

It was a more recent one that didn't last very long, maybe because it was ridiculously easy to game. I wonder what the OP was really trying to do, come to think of it.

@willie said:

angstrom said: it's about a promo from last year

It was a more recent one that didn't last very long, maybe because it was ridiculously easy to game. I wonder what the OP was really trying to do, come to think of it.

If I may ask, what was the promo? (Just curious, but I've missed it anyway!)

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited March 2017

angstrom said: If I may ask, what was the promo? (Just curious, but I've missed it anyway!)

It was this

But they started the promo some months ago also, but it did not last long.
    But both times, it was clearly marked as a limited promo in the customer portal. I know, for I used it both times.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @angstrom said:
    @taavim: Given the title of this thread ("Before using vultr - read this"), since I'm about to use Vultr, could you summarize in five short sentences what I should realistically worry about? Just a brief summary.

Hi. I can use only my own experience example:

• they deleted account with direct lie. paid account.
    • my service was affected for that
    • working out issues with management leaded to nowhere

Cannot be sure of them as service provider. They where good for 3 months. I did signup via some webpage what had overview of providers. I did like them very much.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Joined 2:54AM

hahaha

• YuraYura Member

@dedicados said:
    Joined 2:54AM

hahaha

You laughed too loudly! He flagged you.

• @willie said:

angstrom said: it's about a promo from last year

what i really was trying to do is to use decent service provider. i went trough lenghty road after EIG site5 acquisition. did try different web hosting, did read lot of reviews. did try lot of VPS providers. did like vultr but as i said their attitude started little earlier. i thinked it would pass.

Didnt pass. Sadly.

@myhken: Thanks. Okay, yes, it was a nice promo.

@taavim: Thanks for your short summary. I think that I'll give Vultr a chance and hope that I won't have an experience like yours. (I'm not using a promo, so this may simplify things.) If the service is good, then this is all that I need.

• @myhken said:

angstrom said: If I may ask, what was the promo? (Just curious, but I've missed it anyway!)

It was this

But they started the promo some months ago also, but it did not last long.
    But both times, it was clearly marked as a limited promo in the customer portal. I know, for I used it both times.

well for me they answered that this offer was only for summer. that answer is included in doh.ee site. i did suggest them that lets extend then (while it was active on my dashboard) so users could get what they signup for. so they wont look bad and my site users wont be confused.. that would have normal thing to do..

they also lied for clicked links but im not going digg on this more. i hope that every process gets fixed. perhaps after this they rethink how can director close account and others in future will cain better service. usually after incidents things go better.

• @Yura said:

@dedicados said:

hahaha

ur still unhappy that i stepped up against your nonsense comments. lost candy?

• YuraYura Member

@taavim said:

@Yura said:

@dedicados said:

hahaha

Can you tell me how it feels to be a laughing stock of the town?

I know, your goal was to shame Vultr but since that plan failed completely, you can at least entertain us by your sad life story.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

taavim said: I did add printed pdf screenshot of qmail mail where vultr sended instance activation. i do have full e-mail of it. i don't need to show it in here.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

How do you not understand that? You are providing only the bits and pieces that support your claims, but won't show the full trail and are not answering the questions here.

What happened between you asking "Did you just deleted my account" and Vultr saying "you indicated you were leaving"?

There is missing data. It's missing because you don't want to share it because it makes you look bad. And you make up bullshit excuses like "privacy laws".

Let's tell the true story here:

1. You built a "business" based on a temporary promotion.

2. Vultr cancelled it eventually, which was no surprise because they said it was temporary.

3. You opened a ticket filled with rage.

4. When Vultr said the promotion has ended, you insulted them and told them you were quitting. (This is the ticket screen shot that's missing).

5. Vultr closed your account and honorably refunded your deposits.

6. You opened a LET thread and flagged everyone who disagreed with you, accusing us of all being Vultr affiliate whores, though we're still waiting on your evidence that I'm one.

7. When you were called out, you lied and hid behind "EU privacy laws" and other nonsense.

If you want credibility, share the entire ticket stream, otherwise people are only going to continue to assume you're lying.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • @angstrom said:
    @myhken: Thanks. Okay, yes, it was a nice promo.

@taavim: Thanks for your short summary. I think that I'll give Vultr a chance and hope that I won't have an experience like yours. (I'm not using a promo, so this may simplify things.) If the service is good, then this is all that I need.

i thinked same way u did.. if their service is good. clearly is not. perhaps i made my post in wrong way. not about affiliation at all. they just use customer and when you step up, abuse by closing account. thats not ok.

i would just go with ovh. they have 2G memory for sum of 3 eur. they dont offer freebsd under vps but i managed to make my own working. performance seems to be better.

or if u search US based provider. go with digitalocean...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Yura said: I know, your goal was to shame Vultr but since that plan failed completely

"I am going to flame Vultr so badly..."

• @Yura said:

@taavim said:

@Yura said:

@dedicados said:

hahaha

Can you tell me how it feels to be a laughing stock of the town?

I know, your goal was to shame Vultr but since that plan failed completely, you can at least entertain us by your sad life story.

My goal has not been shaming that company. Didn't fail. I do have messages in my inbox and mails also. Goal was to share review and honest one. I did that. Ur comments are way they are because you clearly need to get satisfied when someone steps against you.

u still have issue by assuming, putting words on what are not true. u seem to be mean.

taavim said: i thinked same way u did.. if their service is good. clearly is not. perhaps i made my post in wrong way. not about affiliation at all. they just use customer and when you step up, abuse by closing account. thats not ok.

Now I'm a little confused. At 6:18PM (p. 2 of this thread), you wrote:

Cannot be sure of them as service provider. They where good for 3 months. I did signup via some webpage what had overview of providers. I did like them very much.

I think that I'll take my chances and will try Vultr.

• YuraYura Member

@taavim said:

My goal has not been shaming that company. Didn't fail.

Good job. We're all proud of you. Even if you are a delusional special flower.

when someone steps against you.

How did that work out for you? Same smashing success as with "stepping up" against Vultr?

u seem to be mean.

• taavim said: My goal has not been shaming that company. Didn't fail. I do have messages in my inbox and mails also. Goal was to share review and honest one. I did that.

You have not been honest, if you had been, then share all the mails/tickets with us.
    But you hide behind "privacy laws" and therefor you are far from honest.

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@raindog308 said:

taavim said: I did add printed pdf screenshot of qmail mail where vultr sended instance activation. i do have full e-mail of it. i don't need to show it in here.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

How do you not understand that? You are providing only the bits and pieces that support your claims, but won't show the full trail and are not answering the questions here.

What happened between you asking "Did you just deleted my account" and Vultr saying "you indicated you were leaving"?

There is missing data. It's missing because you don't want to share it because it makes you look bad. And you make up bullshit excuses like "privacy laws".

Let's tell the true story here:

1. You built a "business" based on a temporary promotion.

2. Vultr cancelled it eventually, which was no surprise because they said it was temporary.

3. You opened a ticket filled with rage.

4. When Vultr said the promotion has ended, you insulted them and told them you were quitting. (This is the ticket screen shot that's missing).

5. Vultr closed your account and honorably refunded your deposits.

6. You opened a LET thread and flagged everyone who disagreed with you, accusing us of all being Vultr affiliate whores, though we're still waiting on your evidence that I'm one.

7. When you were called out, you lied and hid behind "EU privacy laws" and other nonsense.

If you want credibility, share the entire ticket stream, otherwise people are only going to continue to assume you're lying.

i disagree.

You seem to answer like you are working over there. Sadly you are not right. u just cant believe i stepped up against you. I paid full 3 months. bank has that information. nothing about promotion. promoted their service on last two days.

they didnt say about promotion ending. they lied that promotion was only for summer.
    they didnt honorably refund deposits. honorable is asking first how things will be solved in normal manner.

i opened LET thread to share experience under review. Evidence is under webpage link what i provided. Nobody has called me out. And those who asked could i provide more information, i did.

when asked in normal manner i share. i thinked information what i share so far has enough info.
    specially that one when director just closes account with some nonsense explanation about not having active instance + about that we went trough already.

people can assume whatever they like. however im not the one who lied. i did provide information.

eu laws are not bs. if i violate privacy (persons names are in e-mails) then i have to pay fine. not hidding just telling that enough information is out there for now. and when posting them blurred already proved, then some of users will give heat that photoshoped.

PS! i didnt flag everyone. only those who behaved badly. u seem to behave also badly. shame. thinked to buy ads space from this portal

NB! i know those three trolls will keep going.. will ignore.. my post is for them who think clearly.

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited March 2017

taavim said: they didnt say ending about promotion ending. they lied that promotion was only for summer. they didnt honorably refund deposits. honorable is asking first how things will be solved in normal manner

And how did they lie? A limited promotion is a LIMITED promotion.
    It clearly that you have used their promo to get money, you write this on your webpage:

So little cry baby...they removed the promo, and you did go ballistic.

taavim said: i opened LET thread to sahe experience under review. Evidence is under webpage link what i provided. Nobody has called me out. And those who asked could i provide more information, i did.

taavim said: i did provide information.

Almost EVERYONE here in this thread have asked you for ALL the mails you have with them. But you have NOT provided them. So you are lying again and again.

taavim said: eu laws are not bs. if i violate privacy (persons names are in e-mails) then i have to pay fine.

I live in Europe, you are just talking BS. You can provide all the mails if you want. It's support mails. Not their personal e-mail accounts.

• @raindog308 said:

Yura said: I know, your goal was to shame Vultr but since that plan failed completely

"I am going to flame Vultr so badly..."

nope.. was not about that. if you cant take fact that i stepped against your nonsense setting warning level and later severege then just leave it. ps! i you dont believe.. then dont.. just dont start that twisting words and doing what people without candy do.. u know children.

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@myhken said:

taavim said: they didnt say ending about promotion ending. they lied that promotion was only for summer. they didnt honorably refund deposits. honorable is asking first how things will be solved in normal manner

And how did they lie? A limited promotion is a LIMITED promotion.
    It clearly that you have used their promo to get money, you write this on your webpage:

So little cry baby...they removed the promo, and you did go ballistic.

taavim said: i opened LET thread to sahe experience under review. Evidence is under webpage link what i provided. Nobody has called me out. And those who asked could i provide more information, i did.

taavim said: i did provide information.

Almost EVERYONE here in this thread have asked you for ALL the mails you have with them. But you have NOT provided them. So you are lying again and again.

nope.. you however lie as much u can. hit read more link and you will see information what is need to see. and lets set facts clear. for me they never told that this is limited time offer/promotion. every promotion is ended with both side shaking hands so i could also remove information on my sites.

that was not done. instead lie about campaign only for summer. explaining terms after so called campaign end is silly.

please dont lie anymore to this post. just keep it cool and calm down. im not against them or u. sharing experience.

• taavim said: eu laws are not bs. if i violate privacy (persons names are in e-mails) then i have to pay fine.

I live in Europe, you are just talking BS. You can provide all the mails if you want. It's support mails. Not their personal e-mail accounts.
    So just more lies from you.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Just came here to see if this thread is still open. It indeed is. Crazy world we live in. :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • YuraYura Member

@Amitz said:
    Just came here to see if this thread is still open. It indeed is. Crazy world we live in. :)

Please :(

• AmitzAmitz Member

No worries...

• AdamMAdamM Member

Did not read all comments, but the original post is why companies that need to make a profit often stay away from the low ends of the market. If a client wants to nitpick things, it is not worth their time and money. They have no obligation to keep anyone as a client.

• @AdamM said:
    Did not read all comments, but the original post is why companies that need to make a profit often stay away from the low ends of the market. If a client wants to nitpick things, it is not worth their time and money. They have no obligation to keep anyone as a client.

Company who makes profit via lies = scammer. I do believe this place has some of these startups who do same. Sell fake, ask for money and return you dont get nothing. there is recent post for that.

anyways.. what they seem to forget.. i was just two steps away having two active instances. My business expands. that would have had more profit for them. i did ask first very kindly about what is going on. lot more of discussion then shared ones.

• taavim said: i was just two steps away having two active instances.

And you would have gotten them if it weren't for those meddling kids!!!

Thanked by 1netomx