Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

User refused to provide evidence to support bad review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

User refused to provide evidence to support bad review

Comments

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@raindog308 said:

taavim said: Was vultr customer

So far, this is the only part of the story I follow.

@taavim there is obviously missing context here. Vultr supports says you indicated you were leaving. You refuse to share the full detail of the tickets, which is BS on your part...blurring personal details takes only a few seconds, while all the long rants you've written here have taken hours.

Meanwhile, every time someone disagrees with you, you flag the post. This is more the action of someone throwing tantrums than someone who's cooly arguing logical facts.

Given this, is it more reasonable to conclude that Vultr is the worst host ever and is wantonly abusing you, or that you are trying to start a grease fire?

There's probably more to the story here...but you're the only one who can share it and you apparently refuse to do so. You won't have a hard time finding either Vultr critics boosters or Vultr detractors here - some of us are both! But we'd like a little more proof than just you stamping your feet and holding your breath.

Well, pls read my main post again. It has small update. Never refused anything. Didnt flag all post. Only one who deserved. Person who just seems to be "i need to be right" person.

i have shared what is important and that is: normal company never closes accounts like this. does not matter that i indicated of leaving. before i leave i send confirmation letter or manager asks for confirmation.

Yes there is more of story in here. That is how company director abused its position. If i feel - i need, will give full sources of e-mails. I don't respond to one user who is acting almost same like director.

PS! You seem to promote your way of aff. via giving user warning who does actually good. Way to go. Lets stick own webpage in middle of this and make me look "warning" / medium.

Im like.. this place. Well i assumed wrongly. Not worthy place to share knowledge about abusing companies. Will keep away from this place in future.

• @myhken said:

And what is the OPs goal here? Warn us, or just argue all day long?
    I'm pretty sure he has been all other then nice in his tickets, so he will not share this with us.

my goal is to share. have answered politely to your comments. perhaps over look them and think what argue means? i didnt start to argue with you.. if you leave nasty comment then for sure will get answer. i dont have share all tickets as it would make too big mess. glad to see you are sure without knowing.

• taavim said: normal company never closes accounts like this. does not matter that i indicated of leaving.

But you have of course looked at their TOS, 1.1 says

Vultr reserves the right to refuse to provide You with any Service for any reason.

So there you have it in clear text, they can refuse provide you with any service for any reason. You used the word jerk and scam in your ticket, so then they clearly did not want to have anything more to do with you. That's their right accordingly to their TOS.
    They refunded your money, and closed your account. Based on this thread, they did the right thing.

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@myhken said:

taavim said: normal company never closes accounts like this. does not matter that i indicated of leaving.

But you have of course looked at their TOS, 1.1 says

Vultr reserves the right to refuse to provide You with any Service for any reason.

So there you have it in clear text, they can refuse provide you with any service for any reason. You used the word jerk and scam in your ticket, so then they clearly did not want to have anything more to do with you. That's their right accordingly to their TOS.
    They refunded your money, and closed your account. Based on this thread, they did the right thing.

Oh boy.. u seem to be really smart one. Then their SLA of 100% is pure BS if such TOS. Even more. Keep away of such company.

PS! Kind lady from company explained that she is with go-workers on same page with me You didnt read that part? Please try to do not be "i need to be right" person. Wont work. PS! Under paid service there applies instantly my country laws as well.

• @ethancedrik said:
    They claim they refunded your money before closing your account, so the "over $20" should be back in the PayPal balance or bank account, etc that it originally came from

what is your comment point?

i claim they damaged my business. and are shame for similar service provides.

• @Umcookies said:

@taavim said:
    Well. No cherry picks. They are way it is. I do have 4 screenshots in that link. I couldnt do screenshots from client are as director closed account and i do belive he this for that reason also. He has done this before. Full e-mail sources will published if i don't get solution from that provider. I do respect privacy of others as well. Im not sure every supported wants to showen.

More behind this is bad management.

I'm sorry but that's complete bull,
    -In your proof you've got a screenshot from a ticket on the vultr website,
    -A VPS creation proof that's actually old and I don't believe current at all.
    -You admitted you had no active services with them.
    -I don't believe a 'manager' would forget that ticket replies are sent to the client via email, thus making closing the account an ineffective way of covering their tracks.

right, i did say i have full sources. well as courtesy, please look at updated:

https://doh.ee/issue-with-vultr

Very end of page.

• i claim they damaged my business. and are shame for similar service provides.

Yea, I'm sure you lost millions from your $5/mo unmanaged VPS.

• WSSWSS Member

@myhken said:

I'd be a furste if not for them killing my VPS.

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@myhken said:

again, you have now third comment + has nothing to do with post. you just promote your aff. link. btw, if someone lost something, then its that nice service provider who in future wont get high paid clients. whole market in vps offers from 5$ and that price is even high. And yes i don't need managed VPS.

ps! i totally understand you. suddenly nobody will use your aff links. thats sad as i did try to work this issue out with company and i dont see u helping much.

• @Ishaq said:
    Stop flagging everyone's posts. I've got 7 reports from you.

then read what they write. didnt flag everybody post.
    and don't post your promo links in middle.

• WSSWSS Member

@taavim said:

@Ishaq said:

Sassing mods within 8 hours of joining? You're going places.

Thanked by 2taavim BeardyUnixGuy
  • TL;DR please ?

• YuraYura Member

@dotted said:
    TL;DR please ?

OP is a whining twat.

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@WSS said:

@taavim said:

@Ishaq said:

right.

@keymaster said:
    Is it safe to assume that this image is obviously fabricated?
    https://image.ibb.co/hKqT3v/vultr_issue_more_proof.png

That plan stopped being offered more than a week prior to the date on that email. I highly doubt there was a bug on OP's account allowing that to still be deployed.

It sounds like his bluff got called that he wanted to leave.

sounds like you sound like :) take a look at update https://doh.ee/issue-with-vultr
    i do have full e-mail source also.

what is it so hard to believe? fancy webpage with so called stuff has made it so believable? two bugs, one for affiliation and other for instance deploy. both are not issue for me. account manager dealing is.
    im not alone. did check this forum. has more complaints agains them.

• @WSS said:

@taavim said:

@Ishaq said:

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

taavim said: It has small update

...which doesn't answer the question.

taavim said: i have shared what is important

No you haven't. Are you claiming that the conversation went from this:

You: "Did you just deleted my account or what is going on? I do have active account with paid subscription."

To:

Vultr: "No instances existed and you indicated you were leaving, so we refunded all deposits you have ever made and closed the account."

...with absolutely no emails or tickets in between? Are you saying there are no other tickets you created or replied to?

I don't believe that. I have a feeling somewhere you threw a tantrum and told them you were going to quit unless they paid you affiliate money you didn't earn.

taavim said: Yes there is more of story in here.

Indeed.

taavim said: You seem to promote your way of aff. via giving user warning who does actually good. Way to go.

Thanks!

Do I have a Vultr aff on my page...no. Can you please post a screenshot of me promoting a Vultr affiliate link?

taavim said: Lets stick own webpage in middle of this and make me look "warning" / medium.

You're the only one who can see your warning...except now you've told the whole world about it so everyone knows. It was given because you flag everyone who disagrees with you.

taavim said: Im like.. this place.

I disagree.

For all we know, you're completely right and got screwed. But it sure doesn't smell that way.

Oh, and @DaveA

• @Yura said:

@taavim said:

@Yura said:

@taavim said:
    Oh well.. what possible view there could be. Did give facts.

Simple. Post screenshots of full tickets relevant to this situation, blur only sensitive details and we will decide how to interpret the facts.

If you want to report about bad customer service then that is the only right way to do this in your situation. If you register on forum and write long ass walls of text instead, without showing hard details... You are twisting our nipples. Don't do that without written consent.

Show, Don't Tell.

As i commented to other quote, i will show them when i get permission. Privacy is there for reasons. I do think those four pictures show enough right now. If someone claims cherry picked then, i confirm, if those where cherrys then what is left are beyond cherry. I picked for now fairly neutral.

As I written above: blur sensitive details. You don't need permission to do that. Privacy of workers at Vultr will be preserved. Also, you ask permission after stating Vultr deleted your account to delete all tickets. Obviously, they would not want you to show any of it. Don't cherry pick, don't try to be neutral. Show it as it is or don't show at all. Think of what I said, you will eventually agree that it makes sense and best way of action for you. (If silence is not an option)

i have added one picture more of pdf print from gmail. im in eu. in here is privacy laws..

update in here: https://doh.ee/issue-with-vultr

• @Yura said:

@dotted said:
    TL;DR please ?

OP is a whining twat.

looks to me that those who dont like that their comments are recommented with hammer are whining :) btw updated link. go ahead and check it out.

• YuraYura Member

@taavim said:

@Yura said:

@dotted said:
    TL;DR please ?

OP is a whining twat.

looks to me that those who dont like that their comments are recommented with hammer are whining :) btw updated link. go ahead and check it out.

Don't forget to flag me.

Thanked by 1taavim
  • @raindog308 said:

taavim said: It has small update

...which doesn't answer the question.

taavim said: i have shared what is important

No you haven't. Are you claiming that the conversation went from this:

You: "Did you just deleted my account or what is going on? I do have active account with paid subscription."

To:

Vultr: "No instances existed and you indicated you were leaving, so we refunded all deposits you have ever made and closed the account."

...with absolutely no emails or tickets in between? Are you saying there are no other tickets you created or replied to?

I don't believe that. I have a feeling somewhere you threw a tantrum and told them you were going to quit unless they paid you affiliate money you didn't earn.

taavim said: Yes there is more of story in here.

Indeed.

taavim said: You seem to promote your way of aff. via giving user warning who does actually good. Way to go.

Thanks!

Do I have a Vultr aff on my page...no. Can you please post a screenshot of me promoting a Vultr affiliate link?

taavim said: Lets stick own webpage in middle of this and make me look "warning" / medium.

You're the only one who can see your warning...except now you've told the whole world about it so everyone knows. It was given because you flag everyone who disagrees with you.

taavim said: Im like.. this place.

I disagree.

For all we know, you're completely right and got screwed. But it sure doesn't smell that way.

Oh, and @DaveA

Well it is actually that way that i made suggestions to them not demands and i do have e-mails of those as well. as far this feature "warning/severage" goes.. if i see from mods/admins attitude what does not look at details or bother to ask but mainly assume then i don't need to advertise in here. thinked via buysellads. not anymore. ps! thanks of including picture of your self :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

taavim said: im in eu. in here is privacy laws..

GTFO hiding behind that nonsense. You can blur anything sensitive.

Now I'm certain you're lying.

And what exactly did you add? Page seems the same to me. Still nothing between the two events I mentioned above. I notice you dodged that question.

• YuraYura Member

This thread really opened my eyes on Vultr's attitude towards clients and their way of doing business.

I'm gonna sign up for their services today!

• taavim said: looks to me that those who dont like that their comments are recommented with hammer are whining :) btw updated link. go ahead and check it out.

Still no useful information on your page. You are hiding one or more tickets.

taavim said: again, you have now third comment + has nothing to do with post. you just promote your aff. link. btw, if someone lost something, then its that nice service provider who in future wont get high paid clients

Yes, all my 1750 posts here on LET is just to promote my aff.link. I do not contribute anything here, just spamming my aff.link.
    Nobody force you to use VULTR. You have got your money back, there are other hosts in the world. Just signup on a new host and shut up.

Going ballistic against all LET members and moderators will not help you cause at all.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@raindog308 said:

taavim said: im in eu. in here is privacy laws..

GTFO hiding behind that nonsense. You can blur anything sensitive.

Now I'm certain you're lying.

And what exactly did you add? Page seems the same to me. Still nothing between the two events I mentioned above. I notice you dodged that question.

I did add printed pdf screenshot of qmail mail where vultr sended instance activation. i do have full e-mail of it. i don't need to show it in here. you guys earn from it with ads :)

anyways issue is not about activation but how company manages.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@taavim: Given the title of this thread ("Before using vultr - read this"), since I'm about to use Vultr, could you summarize in five short sentences what I should realistically worry about? Just a brief summary.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @Yura said:
    This thread really opened my eyes on Vultr's attitude towards clients and their way of doing business.

I'm gonna sign up for their services today!

well go ahead. im not stopping you. if attitude where client tries to work out with provider deserves slamming is good for you.. then by all means do that. u seem to get irritated by fact i step up against ur moronising comments.

• Adobe called, they want their Photoshop back.

• I still don't understand the original complaint. Vultr ran a really good promo and a lot of us were disappointed when they stopped it rather suddenly, but that's what happens when something is too good to be true. Building a business plan around a limited promo is a dumb move.

• taavimtaavim Member
    edited March 2017

@keymaster said:
    Adobe called, they want their Photoshop back.

what. you never used gmail print function and saved as pdf e-mails:)?

pump. added new one (has almost header as well) of e-mail:

https://doh.ee/issue-with-vultr

• willie said: Building a business plan around a limited promo is a dumb move.

He did never understand that it was limited, so all this because he did not learn how to read.