Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr $2.50 for 512MB - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr $2.50 for 512MB

Comments

• Amitz said: I fucking hate Vultr. And the best thing at DO is @jarland.

Yeah.. :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: I fucking hate Vultr. And the best thing at DO is @jarland.

You going to our company picnic on Saturday?

• raindog308 said:going to our company picnic

May be going to Valhalla instead :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Moderators are too impartial. Recruiting shills, PM me with resume.

Thanked by 3ucxo netomx deadbeef
  • WSSWSS Member

PM sent.

• WSSWSS Member

I love my Big Brother VSNX!

Thanked by 1Nick
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2017

ColoCrossing is by far the best and most famous IT corporation in the universe. Period.
    (Was that the right company, @jarland? My mission briefing was unfortunately not complete...)

• WSSWSS Member

Second only to 1&1, and GoDaddy. BUT THEY'RE SECOND, AND THAT'S STILL GREAT!

Thanked by 2jenkki netomx
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

#MakeCCGreatAgain

Thanked by 1Nick
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@raindog308 said:

Sure thing, mate! Will @DaveA and Uncle Uretsky bring the hookers like last year?

Thanked by 2chinmoy raindog308
  • NickNick Member, Patron Provider

WSS said: Second only to 1&1, and GoDaddy. BUT THEY'RE SECOND, AND THAT'S STILL GREAT!

Frosted flakes are also GREATTTTT!

Thanked by 1WSS

@Amitz said:

@raindog308 said:

Sure thing, mate! Will @DaveA and Uncle Uretsky bring the hookers like last year?

Nah just $65,000 importing pizza :)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

I heard Pizza. Count me in. For whatever. ;)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LunarLunar Member
    edited March 2017

Why are there rumors of RAID0 and why do they not tell anyone which RAID configuration the disks are in?

Pretty damn good deal though!

• jarland said: Nah just $65,000 importing pizza :)

Now called Mexican burrito, isn't?

Amitz said: Sure thing, mate! Will @DaveA and Uncle Uretsky bring the hookers like last year?

Yeah. Did you try the one they brought last year named "jarland"? Not sure what her problem was, but man did she have an attitude...kept talking about her "male channels" and could not lap dance for shit.

Thanked by 3Amitz jar Nick

@Lunar said:
    Why are there rumors of RAID0 and why do they not tell anyone which RAID configuration the disks are in?

Whether or not they use RAID is a secret that could apparently give competitors an edge, and therefore will not be spoken. The rumor of RAID0 was introduced as a way to say "at least refute this or you're insane," to which Dave would not.

It's an attempt at shaming a provider into being the least bit transparent about how they protect customer data, and you'd be reasonable to think it odd that no one will even say "we promise it's not RAID0."

But they fancy themselves a direct competitor to me, whether or not I agree, so it's not my place to give them hell over it anymore. I still use their service regularly for testing things.

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • WSSWSS Member

@raindog308 said:

Amitz said: Sure thing, mate! Will @DaveA and Uncle Uretsky bring the hookers like last year?

Yeah. Did you try the one they brought last year named "jarland"? Not sure what her problem was, but man did she have an attitude...kept talking about her "male channels" and could not lap dance for shit.

Last I heard, she was still muttering something about "social engineering"..

Thanked by 1jar

@WSS said:

@raindog308 said:

Last I heard, she was still muttering something about "social engineering"..

That's a solved problem.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2017

@raindog308 said:

Holy shit, that girl was weird! You saw that "Taylor Swift" tatoo on her right cheek? Creepy! But I spent 4 hours just fondling her. That was cozy. I am not too much into that hardcore sex thing anyway, so I was cool with that. But you are right - Her dancing skills were more like "dance like nobody's watching...".

Thanked by 1jar
  • AmitzAmitz Member

By the way: DigitalOcean is a very good company. I recommend them. Don't buy at that other shop. They are no good. They are just copycats that now try it with dumping prices because they feel deep in their rotten soul that the missdeeds of their CEO will haunt them forever and that they are doomed. They even forced a young, innocent, well smelling and good-looking boy named @Kcaj to chill for them. They are evil bastards.

Thanked by 2chinmoy netomx
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Amitz said:
    By the way: DigitalOcean is a very good company. I recommend them. Don't buy at that other shop. They are no good. They are just copycats that now try it with dumping prices because they feel deep in their rotten soul that the missdeeds of their CEO will haunt them forever and that they are doomed. They even forced a young, innocent, well smelling and good-looking boy named @Kcaj to chill for them. They are evil bastards.

I will flag as shill, unless you post some proof that you have account with them :D

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member

I have accounts with both. I am a fucking insider! ;-)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • In a race to the bottom, expect terrible hardware from companies who aren't up front about them. DigitalOcean has had client data losses in the past, which is not the case yet for Vultr, but I fully expect one to happen.

Having said that, there is no harm to take advantage of these prices while maintaining backups yourself.

• @Amitz said:

Who's not a copycat?

• AmitzAmitz Member

Ah, stop being serious!

Amitz said: By the way: DigitalOcean is a very good company.

I stay with them because they are the only company that sells droplets.

sundaymouse said: Having said that, there is no harm to take advantage of these prices while maintaining backups yourself.

Yet another great possible LowEndBox tagline.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarland said: you'd be reasonable to think it odd that no one will even say "we promise it's not RAID0."

FAKE NEWS! Real Americans know that Vultr is a very,very great company, they are yugely popular and growing bigly. Sad!

Thanked by 2datanoise netomx

@sleddog said:

jarland said: you'd be reasonable to think it odd that no one will even say "we promise it's not RAID0."

FAKE NEWS! Real Americans know that Vultr is a very,very great company, they are yugely popular and growing bigly. Sad!

Literally Hitler!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Worse than Stalin!