Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi KS-3C is in stock again - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi KS-3C is in stock again

Comments

• @Nekki said:

@david_W said:
    I smell popcorn..

Don't come bragging to a community that you've potentially mugged a bunch of them off in the name of business. Communities tend to get a bit vocal about stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong, I am not on the "business" side of things.

just getting upset to see so many "renting/selling my idle Kimsufi/online box" on LET..

• david_W said: Don't get me wrong, I am not on the "business" side of things.

Never said you were.

Also, not suggesting you're wrong....just suggesting that maybe if anyone is doing this, that they don't rub people's noses in it.

• I have a couple KS-1s I'm giving up thanks to this thread, but they're under my single user account so all I can do is give a heads' up when they'll be gone.

• What's that site that regularly checks for stock on the flash sale links?

• Ruriko said: What's that site that regularly checks for stock on the flash sale links?

It was http://api.check100.xyz... but that's gone now. Don't know about any other sites that do that job.

• that's for normal stock

• My bad. That site is only for normal stock indeed.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited February 2017

@WSS said:
    I have a couple KS-1s I'm giving up thanks to this thread, but they're under my single user account so all I can do is give a heads' up when they'll be gone.

My thought was, it such a waste letting the rare albino dragon to just die rather than handing it offer to someone else when the time comes :"v. I think I will just let it die when I'm finally bored dancing with the dragon

• Chasing the dragon costs quite a bit more than $10, as far as I am aware- plus, working all day out in the hot sun building the railroad tracks tends to get tedious. I can't believe I've got to pull out the soldering iron already. Damn you, General Motors!

• @Grom said:

@fan said:

@Grom said:
    RBX4 - Rack: 54D06

same over IPv6 (maybe even worse)

Hello lowend neighbor, my crappy network one is also in that rack.

Been told that they're fixing it tomorrow.

I'm also in that rack, you guys notice any improvement? Still crap here.

• thharristhharris Member
    edited February 2017

Well I'm in BHS2, and its not looking to great

Location Provider Speed
    CDN Cachefly 10.1MB/s
    Atlanta, GA, US Coloat 959KB/s
    Dallas, TX, US Softlayer 2.28MB/s
    Seattle, WA, US Softlayer 2.69MB/s
    San Jose, CA, US Softlayer 1.44MB/s
    Washington, DC, US Softlayer 2.93MB/s
    Tokyo, Japan Linode 672KB/s
    Singapore Softlayer 1.23MB/s

• fanfan Veteran

@exiust said:

@Grom said:

@fan said:

@Grom said:
    RBX4 - Rack: 54D06

same over IPv6 (maybe even worse)

Hello lowend neighbor, my crappy network one is also in that rack.

Been told that they're fixing it tomorrow.

I'm also in that rack, you guys notice any improvement? Still crap here.

Make sure to submit tickets and tweet to @ovh_support_en or @ovh_support_fr if you know French.

• fan said: Make sure to submit tickets

Yeah everyone with shitty download speeds please open a ticket so that they understand that something is wrong :)

Is there people with crappy speeds in other racks than 54D06 ?

• Are there other plans for roulette? Is KS-3C the only one, and why?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

datanoise said: Is there people with crappy speeds in other racks than 54D06 ?

Yes, at 54D02.

Thanked by 2datanoise fan
  • kjl24 said:

Are there other plans for roulette? Is KS-3C the only one, and why?

Like online.net, sometimes a promo gets tossed up with no advance notice. You just have to stay awake and keep reloading pages 24/7 for a few months and you'll get one eventually.

Thanked by 1kjl24
  • @rm_ said:

datanoise said: Is there people with crappy speeds in other racks than 54D06 ?

Yes, at 54D02.

Yes, at 45F33 and 45F35

• @Ruriko said:
    What's that site that regularly checks for stock on the flash sale links?

You could monitor the page with uptimerobot and set some keywords to look for.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2017

@kjl24 said:
    Are there other plans for roulette? Is KS-3C the only one, and why?

For the why, ask Oles on twitter. To ensure he replies, make sure the question is accompanied by a picture of your genetalia.

Thanked by 1Darwin
  • Weird question: Can you transfer expiry date from one ks-3c to another which are in same account ? Has anyone tried contacting support regarding this ?

• @arda said:
    Weird question: Can you transfer expiry date from one ks-3c to another which are in same account ? Has anyone tried contacting support regarding this ?

Can you transfer an expiry date? That sounds a bit mad. What are you hoping to achieve?

• @Nekki said:
    Can you transfer an expiry date? That sounds a bit mad. What are you hoping to achieve?

Cancel his second server asap and add the remaining credit/time to his first server would be my guess.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Nekki said: Can you transfer an expiry date? That sounds a bit mad. What are you hoping to achieve?

Make it so that the i3 which he stupidly renewed for 2 years in advance expires next month instead, and the 2 year advance payment is applied to the same price i5 he just snagged. I'd say that's being way too cheeky, and no.

• @Tion said:

@Nekki said:

Cancel his second server asap and add the remaining credit/time to his first server would be my guess.

Yeah, not happening.

Thanked by 1arda
  • ardaarda Member
    edited February 2017

@rm_ said:

Nekki said: Can you transfer an expiry date? That sounds a bit mad. What are you hoping to achieve?

Make it so that the i3 which he stupidly renewed for 2 years in advance expires next month instead, and the 2 year advance payment is applied to the same price i5 he just snagged. I'd say that's being way too cheeky, and no.

4 months. And no, already using both of them myself. I reside closer to EU region and never thought another ks-3c deal would be this close and I could not get a EU one (current one I'm using is in BHS). So I paid it in advance. EUR is a foreign currency here and the value is a bit unstable here, so can't say stupidly.

• teamacc said:

Yes, at 45F33 and 45F35

Wow, seems to be a wider problem than I thought. What's strange is that not everybody has the problem, so it's not a general network issue...

Upload isn't affected AFAIK nor is internal network speed.

• 3C is back .. trying to decide whether to get one ...

• @cjd said:
    3C is back .. trying to decide whether to get one ...

Buy, then maybe regret later. It's only money