Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi KS-3C is in stock again - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi KS-3C is in stock again

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Our order is still in progress, server is not yet provisioned...

• no stock for me T_T

• @TheXO said:
    Welp, ordered secs after /thread, but order expired due to validation process.
    I would appreciate if anyone can transfer a spare one (i5) after i get validated on monday.

I'm pretty sure the kimsufi servers are non-transferable. sorry.

• @TheXO no transfer for kimsufi :)

• @advarisk said:

@Dextronox said:
    Yeah, the OVH line is for all OVH brands afaik, just ask for the billing department. That's what I did earlier today.

When I did that again just now, I was told that they don't do phone support for Kimsufi.

Maybe it's a matter of who you speak to, and whether or not they're willing to help. The guy I spoke to was a lad.

• I > @Dextronox said:

@advarisk said:

@Dextronox said:
    Yeah, the OVH line is for all OVH brands afaik, just ask for the billing department. That's what I did earlier today.

When I did that again just now, I was told that they don't do phone support for Kimsufi.

Maybe it's a matter of who you speak to, and whether or not they're willing to help. The guy I spoke to was a lad.

It pretty much is...I've had some great experiences with phone support but at the same time I've had some really horrible ones too (where they just pass you on to someone else and that person passes you on to another and eventually after all the calls and tickets someone finally answers with something that isn't even related to the issue LOL).

• i ordered several server on separated acoount. hopefully someday someone will be willing to buy it

• @didtav said:
    i ordered several server on separated acoount. hopefully someday someone will be willing to buy it

Hopefully you get punished for that.

• @Grom said:

@didtav said:
    i ordered several server on separated acoount. hopefully someday someone will be willing to buy it

Hopefully you get punished for that.

is that not allowed? i didn't know that, sorry

• didtav said: is that not allowed? i didn't know that, sorry

It's not that it's not 'allowed', it's that you bought servers you had no intention of using, taking them away from people who would use them, so you could resell them at a higher price.

It makes you an arsehole, and now we all hate you. You'll find some desperate buyer though, I'm sure of that.

• @Nekki said:

didtav said: is that not allowed? i didn't know that, sorry

It's not that it's not 'allowed', it's that you bought servers you had no intention of using, taking them away from people who would use them, so you could resell them at a higher price.

It makes you an arsehole, and now we all hate you. You'll find some desperate buyer though, I'm sure of that.

i want to clear up this matter,
    I'm not planning to sell the servers soon because I still have a use of them. I was hoping that someday when I no longer need the servers, I can sell them rather than let them expired.

• didtav said: i want to clear up this matter, I'm not planning to sell the servers soon because I still have a use of them. I was hoping that someday when I no longer need the servers, I can sell them rather than let them expired.

Will 'someday' be this week?

• didtav said: i want to clear up this matter, I'm not planning to sell the servers soon because I still have a use of them. I was hoping that someday when I no longer need the servers, I can sell them rather than let them expired.

Hope Kimsufi detects this and close down your accounts. They have done it before. So if you don't have X number of credit cards / paypal accounts etc equal x number of accounts you have created, they will most likely detect it.

The only reason why you did this was because you wanted to make some quick cash. For if you really needed the servers, why all the hassle with using several accounts to manage your servers? It's more easy to just have one account.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited February 2017

@Nekki said:

didtav said: i want to clear up this matter, I'm not planning to sell the servers soon because I still have a use of them. I was hoping that someday when I no longer need the servers, I can sell them rather than let them expired.

We will see :)

@myhken said For if you really needed the servers, why all the hassle with using several accounts to manage your servers? It's more easy to just have one account.

I thought I already make my self clear, "so that when I no longer need it I can sell it rather than let it expired :)

If you read my post history my friend, you will see me as a person obsessed to have more servers. I never tried to sell any of my special servers before rather, I always looking for cheap servers. you only have yourself to blame if you miss this offer, don't blame others who got this offer

@myhken said:
    Hope Kimsufi detects this and close down your accounts. They have done it before. So if you don't have X number of credit cards / paypal accounts etc equal x number of accounts you have created, they will most likely detect it.

maybe i misinterpreted their faq?

Can I register the same payment method in several customer accounts?

Yes, this is allowed. If this tolerance is abused, however, it may be questioned. 
  • @didtav said:

Really bad choice to use the smiley there, you've done yourself absolutely no favours.

Thanked by 1varunchopra
  • i was disappointed with @didtav before when he said he's not the one eating the cake.

• @Nekki said:

@didtav said:

Really bad choice to use the smiley there, you've done yourself absolutely no favours.

I'm sorry I'm not the one eating the cake, will try to became a better person.
    I'm just human, I made mistake...

@ehab said:
    i was disappointed with @didtav before when he said he's not the one eating the cake.

I'm sorry if I disappointed you...

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited February 2017

@didtav, good thinking. *jackass

(the sad part is that there are a lot others doing this)

• @didtav don't be sorry i was just Well disappointed.

• @didtav said:

@Nekki said:

didtav said: i want to clear up this matter, I'm not planning to sell the servers soon because I still have a use of them. I was hoping that someday when I no longer need the servers, I can sell them rather than let them expired.

@myhken said For if you really needed the servers, why all the hassle with using several accounts to manage your servers? It's more easy to just have one account.

I thought I already make my self clear, "so that when I no longer need it I can sell it rather than let it expired :)

If you read my post history my friend, you will see me as a person obsessed to have more servers. I never tried to sell any of my special servers before rather, I always looking for cheap servers. you only have yourself to blame if you miss this offer, don't blame others who got this offer

@myhken said:

maybe i misinterpreted their faq?

Can I register the same payment method in several customer accounts?
    > 
    > Yes, this is allowed. If this tolerance is abused, however, it may be questioned. 

I hope he who buys your account abuse the shit out of it, so what you quoted from OVH FAQ becomes true

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited February 2017

@emdad said:
    I hope he who buys your account abuse the shit out of it, so what you quoted from OVH FAQ becomes true

Ok

• didtav said: Foolish statement

Keep it going... I don't think anybody will give you support on this. You have created x numbers of accounts so you can take advantage of less fortune LET users that not got servers because you took them to make money of other LET users.
    Shame on you!!

• @myhken said:

didtav said: Foolish statement

Keep it going... I don't think anybody will give you support on this. You have created x numbers of accounts so you can take advantage of less fortune LET users that not got servers because you took them to make money of other LET users.
    Shame on you!!

You just accused someone doing something they are not doing

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited February 2017

@jarland, you can ban me right away if I ever posting a thread selling my account.

I never have any intention to take advantage of other members

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited February 2017

I think it's great that @didtav is ready to give is box to someone else when he doesn't need it. If he does a few dollars of profit on the way or just get his setup fee money back I don't care: the one buying the server from him will likely agree to give him this money...

Back on topic, for those who have the bad download speeds: do the problem appears to be fixed on your side?

Thanked by 1didtav
  • fanfan Veteran

@datanoise said:
    I think it's great that @didtav is ready to give is box to someone else when he doesn't need it. If he does a few dollars of profit on the way or just get his setup fee money back I don't care: the one buying the server from him will likely agree to give him this money...

Back on topic, for those who have the bad download speeds: do the problem appears to be fixed on your side?

Nope, the same if not worse.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • david_Wdavid_W Member
    edited February 2017

I smell popcorn..

Buying more high demanded services and (hope) to resell it later with higher price sounds like a common business practice? Especially in a more competitive society?

While of course it sounds shameful and unfair to some others because everyone else have less chance to access that service.

If everyone is dong the same on LET....

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • I'm willing to sacrifice myself and be the recipient of an excess server at no extra cost.

• @advarisk said:
    I'm willing to sacrifice myself and be the recipient of an excess server at no extra cost.

That only encourages people to scalp servers, you know.

• @david_W said:
    I smell popcorn..

Buying more high demanded services and (hope) to resell it later with higher price sounds like a common business practice? Especially in a more competitive society?

While of course it sounds shameful and unfair to some others because everyone else have less chance to access that service.

If everyone is dong the same on LET....

Business is a business. It isn't a community.

Don't come bragging to a community that you've potentially mugged a bunch of them off in the name of business. Communities tend to get a bit vocal about stuff like that.