Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Q/A - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Official Q/A

Comments

• NickONickO Member

SysAdmin said: pubcrawler was banned and unbanned several times.

What exactly for? For speaking the truth?

• @SysAdmin will Colocrossing be expanding to Europe? Chris leaked something about it earlier...

• We have no interest in expanding to Europe anytime soon.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@SysAdmin said: There was no reason for announcing it.

Of course there was reason to announce it, I do not wish to provide any money to ColoCrossing, I was happy to provide it to Joel, all advertising cancelled

• @SysAdmin what would you do if you woke up and I was standing in the corner of your room with a plunger, a horse mask, a flour tortilla and an exact replica of a nimbus 2000.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Who is Liam really?

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited May 2013

Nice @miTgiB!

• fluidryno said: what would you do if you woke up and I was standing in the corner of your room with a plunger, a horse mask, a flour tortilla and an exact replica of a nimbus 2000.

Go back to sleep and let the LSD wear off.

• upfreakupfreak Member

It shows very much the OP is new to LET with the funny title "Official Q/A"

• Colocrossing, no me gusta. Good thing I decided not to get ad space here.

• RalliasRallias Member

Who what where when why and how on IPv6?

• Why was my account originally deleted?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So LEA sold LET to Chief who sold to CC last fall?

• tuxtux Member

SysAdmin said: We have no interest in expanding to Europe anytime soon.

Why not?

• tux said: Why not?

Gotta rebrand first

• @SysAdmin Please let these crazy people cry them selves to sleep. I heart this site and all who dwell within! <3 see

• @SysAdmin Sometime when you get bored, please login and click the Enable button on the module for the "thanks" button. If you get confused looking for it, it looks like this:

And all all the people will rejoice!

• @TheLinuxBug said: @SysAdmin Sometime when you get bored, please login and click the Enable button on the module for the "thanks" button. If you get confused looking for it, it looks like this:

And all all the people will rejoice!

Mmm

• upfreakupfreak Member

natestamm said: let these crazy people cry them selves to sleep.

crazy jarhead(s) you mean.. and yes it will make this place much better...

• Spencer said: And why does @Liam act like @chief is still around? Unless he is that out of the loop. But being an admin idk...

Well, I did get PMs from Chief up to about a month ago...

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@peppr said: crazy jarhead(s) you mean

You mad?

winning

• upfreakupfreak Member

You still here? lol

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Confirmed @peppr isn't interested in morals or honesty, must have business interest in CC.

@peppr said: You still here? lol

Popcorn?

• ryanarp said: Popcorn?

I hope you all have started ordering it in bulk.

• upfreakupfreak Member

Go jarhead dont S*** everywhere you go.. You aren't worth responding to...

@ihatetonyy said: I hope you all have started ordering it in bulk.

I think there will be a shortage.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Says the guy who works for 123systems. Must just take a nap all day because I know no one actually does anything at that place. Unless you're the system administrator in which case I'd have to quote you "Makes sense lol."

• martip07 said: Nothing is changed .... So there is no need of drama.

Exactly. +10

miTgiB said: Joel

Joel = Chief = Joel Theodore?

Nick_A said: Who is Liam really?

His name has been mentioned here. Google him. He's a legitimate person, a nice guy and a hard worker. He's doing a lot of work for this site and I think some guys at CC helped him out when he really needed them.

I seriously don't get where all the hate comes from. I know the secrecy part may not have been a smart move, but since they've been involved for months, there's nothing that changes now but the knowledge that they are involved.

SysAdmin said: CVPS employees have been regularly banned for misbehavior.

For me this proves they're not biased. And as long as LEB isn't filled with just CC hosts (or more than 50%), I see no issues as well. And otherwise I'll just post an extra technical article to push them down :-P

@SysAdmin: thanks for showing your face. I personally appreciated it. I would have preferred to have known you guys' involvement when the "take-over" happened, but then again, it may have been drama like this all over. Maybe even worse, because now you've already been involved here for some months.

edited May 2013

@peppr said: Go jarhead dont S*** everywhere you go..You aren't worth responding to...

Yet you did.... It seems your not understanding the concept.