Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ContraWeb KVM SSD VPS | €8.50/Year | - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ContraWeb KVM SSD VPS | €8.50/Year |

Comments

• @amsterdam1 said:
    Why do you need to fill in the hostname and ns1/ns2 prefixes? Can they be edited after ordering? Haven't seen that at any VPS provider as mandatory fields.

I havent not seen it at any vps provider. Just enter ns1 and ns2, no need to change anything afterwards.

• ContraWebContraWeb Member
    edited February 2017

@teamacc said:

@amsterdam1 said:
    Why do you need to fill in the hostname and ns1/ns2 prefixes? Can they be edited after ordering? Haven't seen that at any VPS provider as mandatory fields.

I havent not seen it at any vps provider. Just enter ns1 and ns2, no need to change anything afterwards.

It has no functionality, it comes standard with WHMCS, we removed those 2 boxes from the order page.

• Bought this VPS, and the speed of connecting to Asia is not very good. I asked for a refund. Not sure if it is refundable.

• @danielee what speeds are you actually getting? Traceroute?

• Amsterdam is not a great place to get a VPS for connectivity to Asia, if by Asia you mean China. Try Los Angeles or Singapore.

• I'm not able to edit the topic anymore, but we are out of stock, all our servers are full. New orders may take up to five days to deliver.

• great, just confirm when ipv6 is working.

• @ContraWeb My server is listed as "active" in WHMCS, but I didn't get an email with its IP and the control panel login errors out: "Action Failed Failed to get login auth key from VirtPanel".

Does that mean I'm in the batch that will be delivered later?

Also, can I order a second server and have the resources added to my existing one (so I end up with a single 1 GB RAM + 20 GB SSD server)?

• @ucxo said:
    @ContraWeb My server is listed as "active" in WHMCS, but I didn't get an email with its IP and the control panel login errors out: "Action Failed Failed to get login auth key from VirtPanel".

Does that mean I'm in the batch that will be delivered later?

Also, can I order a second server and have the resources added to my existing one (so I end up with a single 1 GB RAM + 20 GB SSD server)?

Please open a ticket.

• @ContraWeb said:

Please open a ticket.

Wow, that was quick! Did as instructed, thanks. :)

• @Contraweb any estimation when the IPv6 will be fixed?

• Just placed an order, but haven't received VPS details yet. the status of VPS is showing as pending. could you please take a look.

• @durjoy said:
    Just placed an order, but haven't received VPS details yet. the status of VPS is showing as pending. could you please take a look.

We are out of stock, new hardware will arrive tomorrow your VPS will be delivered within 2 days.

• @ContraWeb would new node have ipv6 working? Is it possible to move my vm to new node if ipv6 working?

• @tenpera said:
    @ContraWeb would new node have ipv6 working? Is it possible to move my vm to new node if ipv6 working?

Yes & Yes, new node will use either SolusVM or Virtualizor.

• I know why..:)

ContraWeb said: Yes & Yes, new node will use either SolusVM or Virtualizor.

• do you have 1gb and 2gb ram packages?

• any update of the ipv6?

• lingtinglingting Member
    edited February 2017

What time is it delivered?#ContraWeb

• @ARiEWWW said:
    do you have 1gb and 2gb ram packages?

You can find those packages here https://contraweb.net/vps

• @dedicados said:
    any update of the ipv6?

Hi, new node & cp will have IPv6 fully working.

• @lingting said:
    What time is it delivered?#ContraWeb

Probaly Tuesday had over 100+ LET orders within 2/3 days.

• @ARiEWWW said:
    do you have 1gb and 2gb ram packages?

We do, but i don't do anymore custom offers till we have some space left.

• ContraWeb said: Hi, new node & cp will have IPv6 fully working.

i have already a server with you, ordered from this promo.

when will be ipv6 working on first node?

• @dedicados said:

ContraWeb said: Hi, new node & cp will have IPv6 fully working.

i have already a server with you, ordered from this promo.

when will be ipv6 working on first node?

We will migrate those VM's to the new CP, also Tuesday.

• ok, thank you.

• Any news about the IPv6/Migration?

• @zeph said:
    Any news about the IPv6/Migration?

IPv6 is fully working now, please open a ticket if u want us to migrate your VPS to our new node.

• Installing CentOS7 results in a VM of just 2GB total disk space, CentOS6 is OK. Waiting for the ticket to be handled. Other than that everything looks ok.

• ContraWeb said: IPv6 is fully working now, please open a ticket if u want us to migrate your VPS to our new node.

ipv6 is only working in new node?