Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad support Odyssey - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad support Odyssey

12346»

Comments

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited May 2013

To Whom It May Concern

@jarland >> Caution : CatMeds are for cats. Please buy your own

• It's weird..for a change I'm taking sides with @CVPS_Chris - @jarland did you not take your xanax this morning or what?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@MrObvious Logic is only as helpful as the information that you know. If you consider me to be a source that is not credible them I highly suggest ignoring my words. I'm afraid that is all I can tell you right now.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said: If you consider me to be a source that is not credible them I highly suggest ignoring my words

Jarland, I like you as a person and feel as if you are a very smart individual. I have nothing against you, rather the source you are getting your information from is what is in question. I was minding my own business not bothering anyone and you privately messaged me to attack me with false information.

@jarland said: I'm afraid that is all I can tell you right now.

That also makes no sense, why cant you tell us now? If you have information, you have information, end of story.

Either way, Ill let you doze off into Jar-Land and think what you want. Have a good one.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I don't want to share the information right now. Does that make you mad?

• ATHKATHK Member

Well you've all been busy.

Again disappointing that the support is poor for @neroux, but you could of saved yourself all this trouble and just either posted a ticket number or a picture of the ticket.

I still think the way you described the responses is incorrect, but I can't prove that.

@jarland said: Does that make you mad?

No, not at all. Just makes me and anyone else skeptical. Just like the Good Ol' USA, innocent until proven guilty. Facts is what we need here, which you are not willing to provide for some reason.

Until then, you might as well stop talking about it because you just make yourself less credible.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@jarland said: Does that make you mad?

• @CVPS_Chris said: Just like the Good Ol' USA, innocent until proven guilty

Tell that to those poor people in Guantanamo...

@gsrdgrdghd said: Tell that to those poor people in Guantanamo...

You really want to talk about high target fugitives. Alright then.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited May 2013

I learned that lilies kill cats and lily ingestion by humans can cause humans to act like paranoid crackhead conspiracy nuts so reading this thread wasn't a total waste. :P

• nerouxneroux Member

@ATHK said: Again disappointing that the support is poor for @neroux, but you could of saved yourself all this trouble and just either posted a ticket number or a picture of the ticket.

No, I cannot see how it is in any way my fault. None of the information is either reliable or verifyable or even necessary for anyone than the host. The aggression towards me was absolutely uncalled for.

I still think the way you described the responses is incorrect, but I can't prove that.

So you say yourself you actually dont know it but you think. Whats the point of this? The responses described were as accurate as possible.

I do not think that we need to discuss this. Curtis confirmed it, hence any assumptions from your side do not have any foundation I am afraid.

• So, thread appears to have been de-railed. Can we get it closed or cleaned up?

OP has been responded to via his ticket as we await for the DC's Networking Department to get back to us.

• upfreakupfreak Member

Awesome @MannDude for sailing through here.. Really appreciate it.

Happy UrPad Customer here.

• nerouxneroux Member

@MannDude said: So, thread appears to have been de-railed. Can we get it closed or cleaned up?

I have previously submitted such a request for both.

This discussion has been closed.