Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad support Odyssey - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad support Odyssey

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@peppr said: Can we just keep quiet and watch the show they put on? Or you are part of the show as well?

You can do whatever you like.

@neroux said: I had enough

Me too. This is wrong and you know it.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@jarland said: You can do whatever you like.

I just do one thing here..

• PatsPats Member

@peppr said: I just do one thing here..

add peppr? ;)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@manndude, can we confirm if he is a client or not?

@Jarland is out of hand and this needs to be cleared up.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@Pats said: add peppr? ;)

lol no.. if I told you that I wont know what to do...

edited May 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: is out of hand and this needs to be cleared up.

I'm happy to stop talking about it as soon as you want. I don't make accusations, I don't care what anyone thinks. Keep tagging me, keep getting replies.

• PatsPats Member

@neroux said: @ATHK said: Ill just wait for the proof of that conversation :)

Only Curtis ( @manndude ) can confirm this. He has the necessary information to do so.

Can't understand u though.. u bla.. bla.. everything here except the Ticket no. ???
    why didn't u bla..bla.. also to pm?

• Does anybody have a contact email for Chris miller, I'd love to chat with him about breaking our NDA.

• LeeLee Veteran

@GetKVM_Ash said: contact email for Chris miller

[email protected]

• LeeLee Veteran

@Jack said: Want me to forward something for you?

lol

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@ATHK said: The billing no longer uses SSL,

Wait, what?

• nerouxneroux Member

@Pats said: Can't understand u though.. u bla.. bla.. everything here except the Ticket no. ???

why didn't u bla..bla.. also to pm?

You are very mature, your parents can be proud of you.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited May 2013

Let this place retain it's value by not tainting it with false content

why is it so hard to believe someone would have a negative experience when using brapad?

1. WHT is full of negative Urpad reviews from customers complaining about slow support and other problems
    2. The retards' "secure login" link to their customer area is an unsecure http:// page. No SSL. #losers
    3. their about us page is full of grammatical errors and reads like it was written by a slow learner who dropped out of elementary school (i.e. it's f*cking unprofessional and screams _clown host alert!_)
  • LeeLee Veteran

@neroux said: You are very mature, your parents can be proud of you.

Hmm, having read the thread through, what people forget is that they can change their name, but their writing style is harder to change.

• nerouxneroux Member

@W1V_Lee said: Hmm, having read the thread through, what people forget is that they can change their name, but their writing style is harder to change.

I am not sure I see the connection to Pats' attack.

• LeeLee Veteran

@neroux said: I am not sure I see the connection to Pats' attack.

I am not sure I see your connection to URPad.

• nerouxneroux Member

@W1V_Lee said: I am not sure I see your connection to URPad.

Then you should obviously read the thread. Whats the point of replying without knowing what it is about.

• LeeLee Veteran

@neroux said: Then you should obviously read the thread. Whats the point of replying without knowing what it is about.

I have read the whole thread, I am just not convinced about you, that's all.

Not that I am here to defend URPad, they are big enough to do that themselves.

@DomainBop said: why is it so hard

I have my reasons. I'd just drop it, or don't, whatever floats your boat really just do that.

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2013

@W1V_Lee said: I have read the whole thread, I am just not convinced about you, that's all.

And your not being convinced is based on what?

Look, I am not here to convince you or anyone else. To be honest I could not care less. I shared my personal experience and explained the issues I had with URPad in the last five days. Believe it or dont believe it.

As for a ticket, as I said numerous times I contacted @manndude about 12 hours ago and he apparently already looked it and will confirm it at some point.

I really wonder whats there even to discuss.

• LeeLee Veteran

@neroux said: I really wonder whats there even to discuss.

You opened the thread!

• nerouxneroux Member

@W1V_Lee said: You opened the thread!

Are you deliberately misquoting me?

• Hey everyone,

For starters, @Neroux has sent me the ticket # via PM and we're investigating this and trying to work with the DC for a resolution to his issue. He's a real client with a real issue being reported. He wanted me to make sure the mob here knew this. =]

edited May 2013

@MannDude said: He's a real client with a real issue being reported.

@Jarland..... ya, you know.

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2013

@jarland, @Pats, @W1V_Lee .... I think I have now time to listen to your apologies, but you better hurry up.

@manndude Thank you for clarifying this. I am still extremely disappointed by the way URPad handled this HOWEVER I want to thank you personally - and I stress personally. Your response to the ticket was the first serious and professional one, actually targetting the issue.

I would like to forward my appreciation to URPad, would Jason Kaminsky be the right contact now?

• LeeLee Veteran

@neroux said: accept your apologies

Welcome to LET, where there are no apologies, however if you feel this is not an acceptable response please let me direct you to the owner of LET:

@jbiloh

If he is not available try his dog:

@cvps_chris

• nerouxneroux Member

@W1V_Lee said: Welcome to LET, where there are no apologies, however if you feel this is not an acceptable response

Yes, some people insist on being right even when they were publicly proven wrong. Must be something about the character I assume.

edited May 2013

@neroux said: I think I have now time to listen to your apologies

Nope.

@CVPS_Chris said: ya, you know.

So Adam's new tactic is to locate upset clients and pay them to come here to post reviews, big deal? You wanna have this conversation in public or do you want to drop it and bring it back up when one of you slips up later? Go ahead and post our whole PM earlier here if you want to go that route. I suggest we just drop it, but I'm prepared for the other route and I leave that up to you. Drop every conversation we've ever had here, I've got the ball ready all you have to do is line up the pins for me. Even if you think it doesn't look good for me, I assure you that I've got a big picture that you don't see. Alternative, walk away to discuss this another day.

@Jarland, you are unreal haha..... where would I even find an upset URPad client? Jesus man, get over yourself.

Thanks for the confidential information over at 96forum.com

I think all the members would like to know that you are willingly giving out information :-O

This discussion has been closed.