Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad support Odyssey - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad support Odyssey

Comments

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2013

@MannDude said: I can certainly understand your frustration, as I'd share the same feelings if I was unable to reach a VPS mine as well. I'm not seeing other reports of this from our other Buffalo based customers, but I'd like to be able to investigate this more.

Curtis, I appreciate your involvement. It was actually you who managed the move from LA due to low performance there and you always showed a professional attitude.

But I am afraid this does not change the ridiculous way this ticket was handled. I am sending you the ticket number via PM, merely so that you can confirm it.

@jarland said: So now we have two signups purely to post negative reviews about urpad. Then they disappear when asked for a ticket number.

Now, this statement is backed by what? Nobody disappeared. I believe you can keep your accusations to yourself.

• nerouxneroux Member

A summary of the responses received from their support

°1 - "We do not see a problem", Friday
    °2 - "We check and get back to you", Friday
    °3 - "It is fixed", Friday
    °4 - same as °1, Saturday
    °5 - same as °2, Saturday
    °6 - same as °1, Saturday
    °7 - same as °2, Saturday
    °8 - same as °2, Saturday
    °9 - "We confirm the issue", Saturday
    °10 - Unrelated to the ticket, Saturday
    °11 - same as °2, Saturday
    °12 - same as °10, Saturday
    °13 - same as °9, Sunday
    °14 - same as °2, Sunday
    °15 - same as °2, Sunday
    °16 - same as °1, Sunday
    °17 - "Please check", Sunday
    °18 - same as °17, Sunday

The previous ticket was opened on Thursday for an issue on Wednesday.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

My experience with urpad is good. @MannDude has been very nice to me.

@CVPS_Kevin boss, since no email yet to customer, does it mean no changes with experience right? E.g. plans will still run, no changes with VPS/IP/etc.

THanks

• nerouxneroux Member

@jcaleb said: My experience with urpad is good. @MannDude has been very nice to me.

I agree, Curtis has a very professional attitude. Unfortunately he was not involved at all in this case and from the summary above you can see "how" they handled it

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited May 2013

Urpad is horrible, i finally managed to get my money back from them tho. Services that at times go completely yo-yo on you, and the rude and arrogant staff makes it a BIG no-go.

• nerouxneroux Member

@blergh_ said: Services that at times go completely yo-yo on you

Here I agree.

@blergh_ said: the rude and arrogant staff makes it a BIG no-go.

After this experience I also agree with the no-go, the rude and arrogant part however is something I could not directly confirm from personal experience.

In this particular ticket no one was either rude or arrogant to me, however they appeared somewhat clueless and basically gave canned answers without actually looking into the issue. As I said before, unfortunately I'd simply call this incompetence.

• blergh_blergh_ Member

@neroux
    They might very well have been clueless, i cannot exactly remember the date, but i did add some account credit way back and then wanted to refund it as their services were useless to me. I got denied, then waited a few weeks and asked again, this time it was no problem whatsoever. Nice.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

From your description @neroux those responses could have been from the virpus support staff.

• ATHKATHK Member

@neroux

Pics or gtfo..

• nerouxneroux Member

@ATHK said: Pics or gtfo..

Such a language is uncalled for

• ATHKATHK Member

@neroux sorry didn't realise I said anything offensive.

Ill just wait for the proof of that conversation :)

• nerouxneroux Member

@ATHK said: Ill just wait for the proof of that conversation :)

Only Curtis ( @manndude ) can confirm this. He has the necessary information to do so.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@neroux What was your ticket ID? Curtis asked and I do not see that you provided it.

• nerouxneroux Member

@jarland see my previous response

edited May 2013

Right so you don't have the ticket ID then. That request was far more simple than anything else you typed to dance around it.

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2013

@jarland said: Right so you don't have the ticket ID then. That request was far more simple than anything else you typed to dance around it.

Would you please not make up any stories? Thank you.

Almost six hours ago I provided Curtis with the ticket. Go and read the thread before you make wrong accusations.

I'm sorry. So what was that ticket ID then?

• nerouxneroux Member

@jarland said: I'm sorry. So what was that ticket ID then?

Curtis knows it

But you don't?

• nerouxneroux Member

@jarland said: But you don't?

I could hardly provide it to Curtis Mann if I did not, right?

I mean apparently yeah, look out how much you've typed now instead of pasting a 6 digit number that means nothing to me.

• nerouxneroux Member

@jarland said: I mean apparently yeah, look out how much you've typed now instead of pasting a 6 digit number that means nothing to me.

Then why do you insist?

As I said, six hours ago I informed Curtis about the ticket and now it is up to him to confirm.

Because you don't have it that's why I insist.

• nerouxneroux Member

@jarland said: Because you don't have it that's why I insist.

Look, you are not a URPad employee, I do not need to prove anything to you.

Curtis asked me for the ticket and I sent it to him. End of story.

edited May 2013

Exactly. Say hi to Adam, I mean @Chief.

• NickONickO Member

@neroux, maybe he is URPad employee. I mean, you only signed up today?

• nerouxneroux Member

@NickO said: @neroux, maybe he is URPad employee. I mean, you only signed up today?

Such an attitude would be then yet another reason to leave URPad, dont you think? ;)

edited May 2013

Yes Adam I have an attitude about you now running the website and using the new freedom to post negative reviews about your former employer.

In before negative catalyst review.

• nerouxneroux Member

@jarland said: Yes Adam I have an attitude about you now running the website and using the new freedom to post negative reviews about your former employer.

Look, I had enough of unpleasant experiences in the last days regarding webhosting and "babysitting" my host. I really do not feel the urge to argue with some random kid about his conspiracy theories. Get a tinfoil hat if it makes you feel better.

This is an honest review after struggling for five days to convince my host to fix their network troubles.

Curtis has the ticket and can confirm if he wishes to. That is it.

• upfreakupfreak Member

&jarland Now I see you dancing more than the client and provider. Can we just keep quiet and watch the show they put on? Or you are part of the show as well?

This discussion has been closed.