Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service

12346»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

Wait what, a host gets banned for banning someone he found to be DDOS'ing? then someone gets banned for saying it was a bad decision.

There is a huge difference between snooping a customers VPS and checking to see why a huge outbound DDOS is taking place from a container, most hosts even have that covered in their terms.

This thread is the biggest pile of crap I have seen on LET in a long time.

OP shits on a hosts door step (twice) and then demands the toilet paper from them, host is banned for verifying that the OP took the shit, host gets banned for verifying it, meanwhile the OP gets to continue spreading his shit all over the hosts rose garden.

Meanwhile the local authority intervenes (very late) by which time the host is in a frenzy about having pictures of his doorstep that was shit upon put up all over the neighborhood and no one is doing anything about it.

The local police respond to the 911 call 6 hours later and take the host away in cuffs along with one of his neighbors that questioned the decision for defending his property because he used some profanities.

OP is laughing, his job here is done.

That is how I see it.

This is literally the worst thread on LET and after the OP is banned for having multiple accounts it should be deleted.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    Wait what, a host gets banned for banning someone he found to be DDOS'ing? then someone gets banned for saying it was a bad decision.

There is a huge difference between snooping a customers VPS and checking to see why a huge outbound DDOS is taking place from a container, most hosts even have that covered in their terms.

OP shits on a hosts door step (twice) and then demands the toilet paper from them, host is banned for verifying that the OP took the shit, host gets banned for verifying it, meanwhile the OP gets to continue spreading his shit all over the hosts rose garden.

Meanwhile the local authority intervenes (very late) by which time the host is in a frenzy about having pictures of his doorstep that was shit upon put up all over the neighborhood and no one is doing anything about it.

The local police respond to the 911 call 6 hours later and take the host away in cuffs for defending his property because he used some profanities.

OP is laughing, his job here is done.

That is how I see it.

Do you not see how cociu responded throughout the first 3 pages? That is the only reason jarland banned him. If I acted like that I would make myself quit the internet.

The Golden Rule of LET is:
    Don’t be a dick.

I'm guessing that includes this:

@cociu said: ok i will swich to sisters ... not a problem

@cociu said: i am glad you have a sister , REALLY GLAD !

@cociu said: FUCK YOU LAMMER

@cociu said: FUCK YOU MAN !!! REALLY FUCK YOU

...and more. He could have just given his side of the story and moved on. If the guy did send out an attack yeah fuck that guy, but if it happened on something of mine I'd just terminate and move on. Man..

edited January 2017

MikeA said: I'm guessing that includes this:

No doubt, but that Golden rule is overlooked so often, I don't doubt cociu was being a dick, I think I was the first to point out he deserves customers like this, but the initial authoritative reaction seems to be because he dared to check a container that was sending out a flood, and provocative words like snooping were incorrectly used.

I think cociu just felt unsupported when a guilty Op was allowed to drag him through the dirt and that is what caused the outburst.

• MikeA said: ...and more. He could have just given his side of the story and moved on. If the guy did send out an attack yeah fuck that guy, but man.

Absolutely right. You can't treat your customers that way even if they have done something wrong or against the host's tos, you just simply don't take it personal.

Thanked by 1Devil

rivermigue said: Absolutely right. You can't treat your customers that way even if they have done something wrong or against the host's tos, you just simply don't take it personal.

yep, but when you support and create a culture of hosts who are essentially kids for the most part, this should not be a surprise.

Anyway, this thread is completely ridiculous and I think the best thing for it is just to delete it.

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    Anyway, this thread is completely ridiculous and I think the best thing for it is just to delete it.

He did steal my money which is loss for me and told he would refund then says not and he gave me a bad IPs that are attacked with only 1 chance. I got active VPS for about 3day or less got first suspended in 30 hours so did not have a clue of his IPs behavior.

• @AnthonySmith said:

>

While it's not great I feel as a provider you should understand quite clearly why action had been taken against Cociu.

If one of your customers came here, accused you of scamming and withholding their money you'd A) back the forums rule that this isn't a support forum, or B) refute their 'evidence' with your own and act professional, be it through offering direct personal communication or offering to use the moderators as a unbiased medium. IF you had come out gun's blazing, talking about the family members of your customer, telling them to "fuck off" and such I'd seriously doubt your integrity as a host. While you may be the greatest person alive if you can't separate your personal feelings from your customer support you A) shouldn't be doing it in a public medium or B) simply not be in the business at all.

Thanked by 3exception0x876 Yura WSS

ad0 said: He did steal my money which is loss for me and told he would refund then says not and he gave me a bad IPs that are attacked with only 1 chance. I got active VPS for about 3day or less got first suspended in 30 hours so did not have a clue of his IPs behavior.

Not interested.

• @ad0 said:

@AnthonySmith said:

He did steal my money which is loss for me and told he would refund then says not and he gave me a bad IPs that are attacked with only 1 chance. I got active VPS for about 3day or less got first suspended in 30 hours so did not have a clue of his IPs behavior.

No one cares about your money.
    In my case cocui could bill you 50 times again
    Still I don't care.

@Umcookies sure I can understand that, but he did not start off that way, he was backed in to a corner by the OP because he would not acknowledge anything and kept repeating the same line, this happened until he lashed out.

He may be a host but he obviously is not very old and he is a human before a profession, maybe a 24 hour time out was for the best, but the fact that the OP is still here is a joke.

My opinion, maybe I am wrong.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    but the fact that the OP is still here is a joke.

This is true.

• flexflex Member
    edited January 2017

what a bad thread. op is crying because he makes a mistake. after x chances cociu gets angry, used unfriendly words and gets banned. further the op can tell that @cociu is a scammer more and more times. futurely nobody should cry if ever more providers turn away from serverboards like this.

*freecociu

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@flex said:
    what a bad thread. op is crying because he makes a mistake.

You have Cocius VPS so
    So here how you can get banned in Cocius VPS:

1. Install a Apache webserver on the VPS
    2. Store 4gb file in apache director and wait for a day or 2
    3. After that you will see outgoing bandwidth spike
    4. You are now Suspended. and given only 1 chance.
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    @Umcookies sure I can understand that, but he did not start off that way,

>

Same with everyone here, it's all opinions. I just did a skim of the thread on the OP seems or more less level headed, never attacking Cociu personally. Sure maybe making grand claims or stretching the truth here or there, we're to know no differently the but most evidence Cociu has offered is "yes I'm very sure he was doing a bad thing". IF the OP had started calling Cociu every insult under the sun, insulting him, AGAIN I have faith the moderation team would have stepped in, as they did with Cociu.

In short what I've taken away from this thread, OP did some ~possibly~ shaddy stuff with no real evidence to back it up, the host has backlashed against the customer mentioning their family and using cuss words over some bland bandwidth graphs. And after all that we're questioning why the OP with no damming evidence isn't banned over a person throwing personal insults against a member of the forum.

For which I'll mention again is a 24 hour ban, not nearly permanent.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • flexflex Member
    edited January 2017

@ad0 said:

@flex said:

You have Cocius VPS so

2. Store 4gb file in apache director and wait for some few days

are you kidding me? if you do such a config and then gets reported for abusing vps limits its really not the fault of the provider its yours. i'm since years with @cociu and we talked and founded together a solution for every situation ever happens to make both sides happy

*freecociu

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@flex said:

@ad0 said:

@flex said:

You have Cocius VPS so

2. Store 4gb file in apache director and wait for some few days

are you kidding me? if you do such a config and then gets reported for abusing vps limits its really not the fault of the provider its yours. i'm since years with @cociu and we talked and founded together a solution for every situation ever happens to make both sides happy

*freecociu

After just knowing the fault of cociu VPS i was Terminated no more chance was given.

I make config like that all the time and nothing happens to my VPSes.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited January 2017

You both act like kids and that makes it even worse for @cociu since he is representing a hosting company. I would also suggest you to improve your english so you don't look like you're some kind of joke. Other than that, act more professional because the way you guys answer support tickets is just wrong and kinda tells that hostsolutions is ran by a bunch of frustrated kids.

• @ad0 said:

I make config like that all the time and nothing happens to my VPSes.

It happened now

• congratulations if other providers tolerate this. the decision was right you abused vps limits. thousands of users inclusive myself suffer under peoples like you

Thanked by 1lion
  • spitzspitz Member
    edited January 2017

Romanian dude got banned?

My respect for the staff just increase a notch.

No provider should behave that way and seeing his service attract the kind of people that we expect, he should have known better how to play the game professionally. The kind of reply that he gave here is unacceptable by any standard.

• I fully understand and agree with @jarland's decision to ban @cociu for a day to give him the opportunity to cool down a bit. That really seemed necessary.

I however think that this discussion should not go on without @cociu being able to defend himself or to comment while he has to stay outside and will therefore lock this thread temporarily. There is already enough information here for everyone to get a picture of what happened to come to an own conclusion.

I will re-open this thread if the OP or @cociu apply for it after the ban.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2017

(I gave a reply that was a little harsh, I'm taking a second attempt)

@AnthonySmith said:
    @Umcookies sure I can understand that, but he did not start off that way, he was backed in to a corner by the OP because he would not acknowledge anything and kept repeating the same line, this happened until he lashed out.

He may be a host but he obviously is not very old and he is a human before a profession, maybe a 24 hour time out was for the best, but the fact that the OP is still here is a joke.

You are. Wrong, that is. I want you to ignore everyone else in this thread and go read the OP's posts one by one, line by line. I want you to ignore EVERY other post in the thread, even when quoted in theirs. You do that, then you do the same for the provider. Then, you PM me and tell me where the OP backed anyone into any corner, and where the host spoke in a manner that was justified or acceptable. I did that, btw, read every single post line by line. Frankly, I'm upset at you for calling my integrity into question here when I'm pretty sure the only reason we disagree is that you haven't done that.

This discussion has been closed.