Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service

Comments

• ad0 said: I asked him 100mbps port before purchase but he gave me 1gbps instead.

but you have not refuse no ?

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

A deleted page by the LET authority
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/103320/blazing-scam-me-steal-my-money-steal-my-heart-help-help-help

Deleted Page:
    https://www.scribd.com/document/337146226/Blazing-Scam-Me-Steal-My-Money-Steal-My-Heart-HELP-HELP-HELP-LowEndTalk

worldofapps is cociu

Here it clearly shows he want to steal money from its customers how he stole from me.

He is asking for $6 refund after breaking the TOS that is port scanning from BlazingServers.

While i only kept Apache2 running with files and my server is suspended hes IPs are already under attack. I do not buy VPS like that. See who's honest and who's not

• ad0 said: worldofapps is cociu

Here it clearly shows he want to steal money from its customers how he stole from me.

He is asking for $6 refund after breaking the TOS that is port scanning from BlazingServers.

While i only kept Apache2 running with files and my server is suspended hes IPs are already under attack. I do not buy VPS like that. See who right and wrong

Man be realistic who the fuck tell you i am @worldofapps ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

Also ... if you look arrownd nobody want to steall you , you have try to steall us but was imposible ... so if you have something against me please post it if not go away !!!

• ad0 said: For $22 that is not fully the customers fault why do you prefer to harm your hosting brand reputation ?

LOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE THINK WHEN YOU HAVE POST THIS SHIT BUT NO , SORRY MY REPUTATION WILL BE CONSTRUCTED WITH YOUR 22$ NO WORRYES.

• ad0 said: See who's honest and who's not

i have start this converstaion verry honest and i have asked you if you have a sister.... but no answer .... also i have give you the xxxxx chanse to get your vps back but you still continue .... i am obligated to ignore you my friend.

• Dafuq is going on here. Im late to the party. sits down and starts eating popcorn

Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
  • ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu said:

ad0 said: See who's honest and who's not

i have start this converstaion verry honest and i have asked you if you have a sister.... but no answer .... also i have give you the xxxxx chanse to get your vps back but you still continue .... i am obligated to ignore you my friend.

Why the fuck do want to know about my Sister?

Yes i have a sister

WTF you keep saying refund. Where is the Refund i asked $22 out of my $27

My own money i have to work very hard to get it back and also you will mostly not refund the money. You donot look honest at all with peoples refunds. hostsolutions.ro will have a drop in reputation after seeing this messages.

You gave me 1 chance only and not 2 the 2nd time you terminated my server

• ad0 said: WTF you keep saying refund. Where is the Refund i asked $22 out of my $27

My own money i have to work very hard to get it back and also you will mostly not refund the money You donot look honest at all in peoples refunds. Nobody will buy from hostsolutions.ro after seeing this message.

ok , i will let may "hosting atitudine out" FUCK YOU MAN !!! REALLY FUCK YOU , DO YOU THINCK YOUR 22 DOLLARS IS MAKE ME RICH ? you are a fuking lier , i have posted here you have 2 chanse to be a good customer and you fucked this chanse , i am tired to explain you i will not give you a refound , i have avert you in the first suspension if this will continue i will direxctly terminate your service so was happened ... you think we are idiots here ?

• all providers from here told you the same , you have not proceed corectly ... so i am a scammer ... ok i am , but you are ... a shit man ???

• also i have try to be transparent and let this thread to continue ... but you still tell lies here and continue , continue , continue ... so i am obligate to ask some op to close/delete this thread , at least i havfe the reason with the proof in my hand who is scammed here so FUCK YOU LAMMER !

• @jarland @Amitz @raindog308 ... any op can take a look to this thread/proof and close the discution ?

• ad0 said: Yes i have a sister

i am glad you have a sister , REALLY GLAD !

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

What lies i told? I am clearly not hiding anything also i am transparent i even showed my name and IP address to the public via the screenshot.

• ad0 said: What lies i told? I am clearly not hiding anything also i am transparent i even showed my name and IP address to the public via tthe screenshot.

sit down and take a look with all this thread , you will find the true , you are a abuser who thinck i am obligated to keep your shit online thinking i am scarried about your stupid post ... no man i am not scarry

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Haven't read entire thread just yet, but title edited. Do not edit it back. The word "scam" is a favorite of people here who try to use it to generate negative search engine results for a provider who simply pisses them off for one reason or another. I will never allow that on my watch. If you put "scam" in the title I want full evidence in post #1 that you have, in fact, been scammed.

Thanked by 2vimalware tmwc
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2017

Okay, okay. I understand your possible anger, but mind your language. Now. Way too much fuck in the air. And that is coming from me...

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • jarland said: jarland Administrator

thanks, i have pllaned to let this thread but is still continue after all providers tell him the same ... so finnaly i will not pay for his popcorn.

• Amitz said: Okay, okay. I understand your possible anger, but mind your language. Now.

ok i will swich to sisters ... not a problem

• Just keep it professional. Sisters are not.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

ad0 said: ad0

to be verry clear , i will not comment more here because i play with my time and your money ...

you still have 10 hours to get your vps back ... if you can convice 10 providers to give you the reason and confirm you deserve to continue with your vps. also if you can do this i promised 1 year more for free . No future answers because we lost time and the life is a bitch.

edited January 2017

@cociu said:

AnthonySmith said: Are you sure it was a deliberate DDOS attack and not just an AMP or high PPS, what sort of attack/flood was it?

verrry sure :)

I'll bet you are, because you said here:

@cociu said:

iSky said: you are doing right thing @cociu dont scare because he threaten to bring this up here or anywhere...... allow torrenting and abusing is 2 different thing

was ddossing from the vps , i still have his data so is easy to proof

So not only do we have you here admitting to going through the customer's data, but then this happens:

@cociu said:

ad0 said: WTF you keep saying refund. Where is the Refund i asked $22 out of my $27

My own money i have to work very hard to get it back and also you will mostly not refund the money You donot look honest at all in peoples refunds. Nobody will buy from hostsolutions.ro after seeing this message.

ok , i will let may "hosting atitudine out" FUCK YOU MAN !!! REALLY FUCK YOU , DO YOU THINCK YOUR 22 DOLLARS IS MAKE ME RICH ? you are a fuking lier , i have posted here you have 2 chanse to be a good customer and you fucked this chanse , i am tired to explain you i will not give you a refound , i have avert you in the first suspension if this will continue i will direxctly terminate your service so was happened ... you think we are idiots here ?

I'm sorry @cociu. I know you have a fairly decent reputation here and I respect that. I have no problem with you on any personal level. As LET admin, and nothing else, I feel like I'm looking at a borderline incompetent and immature host who digs through his customer's server data, and who cannot control his emotions.

Look I get the last part, I'm emotional too and plenty of people here have seen me struggle with keeping my cool. I'm working at it. Let me help you work at it as well with a bit of a time out.

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@jarland said:
    Haven't read entire thread just yet, but title edited. Do not edit it back. The word "scam" is a favorite of people here who try to use it to generate negative search engine results for a provider who simply pisses them off for one reason or another. I will never allow that on my watch. If you put "scam" in the title I want full evidence in post #1 that you have, in fact, been scammed.

Dear sir,

I have been Scammed he got my Money $27. I was suspend withing 2 days after keeping my server on.

LET PM Messages: https://www.scribd.com/document/337147795/Cociu-and-You-LowEndTalk

New VPS confirmation message:
    https://i.imgsafe.org/32b60843da.jpg

Account deleted just now:
    https://i.imgsafe.org/32b61df515.jpg

• jarland said: host who digs through his customer's server data, and who cannot control his emotions.

I thought that was expected in cases of abuse. I would never put anything really confidential on any VPS either way.

• ad02ad02 Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu dutem pula!

This is my opinion.

@willie said:

jarland said: host who digs through his customer's server data, and who cannot control his emotions.

I thought that was expected in cases of abuse. I would never put anything really confidential on any VPS either way.

I mean if it's something like verified credit card fraud I'd have nothing to say in favor of the user's privacy as the user doesn't exist as a customer, the identity you have on file isn't going to take interest in that user's privacy. Just using up the port though, from a client that is communicating with you about it, I couldn't bring myself to look the other way on that. That client has basic privacy expectations that I find quite reasonable. Snooping through their data is very immature.

@ad0 said:

@jarland said:

Dear sir,

I have been Scammed he got my Money $27. I was suspend withing 2 days after keeping my server on.

https://www.scribd.com/document/337147795/Cociu-and-You-LowEndTalk

New VPS confirmation message:
    https://i.imgsafe.org/32b60843da.jpg

Account deleted just now:
    https://i.imgsafe.org/32b61df515.jpg

That's not a scam. It's a disagreement. These are very different things.

• @jarland

What's kaputt with you guys?

This guy ad0, basically a nobody here, starts a private war against cociu. Well noted - as the tickets prove - cociu didn't try in any way to hide anything! Then cociu tries to cool the crybaby down and even shows good will.

crybaby responds with lots of noise and insane accusations, based e.g. on cociu's first name. That guy obviously tried to create as much harm as any possible for cociu.

And then when cociu after having stayed cool and good-willed and after having been smeared and hunted and accused of what-not, he finally flips out - and you ban him???

Come on that's bloody unfair!

I want cociu back here!

• @jarland said:

I'm sorry @cociu. I know you have a fairly decent reputation here and I respect that. I have no problem with you on any personal level. As LET admin, and nothing else, I feel like I'm looking at a borderline incompetent and immature host who digs through his customer's server data, and who cannot control his emotions.

Look I get the last part, I'm emotional too and plenty of people here have seen me struggle with keeping my cool. I'm working at it. Let me help you work at it as well with a bit of a time out.

If you're going to ban one, you might as well do both of them.. they've both displayed childish behavior.

@bsdguy said:
    @jarland

What's kaputt with you guys?

This guy ad0, basically a nobody here, starts a private war against cociu. Well noted - as the tickets prove - cociu didn't try in any way to hide anything! Then cociu tries to cool the crybaby down and even shows good will.

crybaby responds with lots of noise and insane accusations, based e.g. on cociu's first name. That guy obviously tried to create as much harm as any possible for cociu.

And then when cociu after having stayed cool and good-willed and after having been smeared and hunted and accused of what-not, he finally flips out - and you ban him???

Come on that's bloody unfair!

I want cociu back here!

You seem to have carefully overlooked my reasons above.

edited January 2017

@ATHK said:

@jarland said:

If you're going to ban one, you might as well do both of them.. they've both displayed childish behavior.

I disagree. I think I'm fairly objective here because my bias always leans toward the host perspective. However, the OP having improper expectations and disagreeing with his host is not a ban-worthy offense.

Note that I never stated this is a permanent ban either.

This discussion has been closed.