Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service

Comments

• stefeman said: 1st.. why the fuck would you allow unlimited port speed for everyone in the node? One customer can make the network a living hell for everyone else.

2nd.. OP why do you setup warez site for everyone to use/see when you agreed with the provider to only use torrents/P2P (and possibly only in private trackers). You're basically breaking the law even more directly than thepiratebay does.

for your 2 questions "

1) we have 2x1gbps dedicated to all our nodes so no reason to limit bandwich to finnal user if have free bandwich in this node ... i try to sell real 1gbps shared port not a shit .. but clearly i will not let to abuse of this. Somethime if one user want to download/upload a backup is good to have speed .

2) one is torrent and another is ddos , in my last comments i mention i have his vps and i can proof was ddos.

• @PremiumN said:

@cociu said:
    almost correct , still missing many discutions .. but i will hit you wity your post/printscreen , please take a look what i marked in red http://imgur.com/a/N9wOc

What is in the tab to the right in google chrome in that image?

The same thing he linked earlier? :P

@cociu said:
    i have start to sell some new stuff http://www.cadouriintime.com/index.php?id_category=13&controller=category so i will have many gamse no aburring no worry. But need to be patciense because we still working in the webpage so no stock for the moment.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

Pandy said: The same thing he linked earlier? :P

lol , if someone want to buy we will lounch this business only next month so please be patciense.

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@stefeman said:

2nd.. OP why do you setup warez site for everyone to use/see when you agreed with the provider to only use torrents/P2P (and possibly only in private trackers). You're basically breaking the law even more directly than thepiratebay does.

I did not share my the IP adress to anyone. Apache was on port 100.

@cociu said:

ad0 said: ad0 Member

Let*s put the problem to the table ... i still not recive your confirmation about what i have marked in Red .... so i supose you have forgot the englesh like me ... not a problem ... let do this ...

If in the next 24 hours you can convince at least 10 members wich is marked as provider here to confirm in this thread you deserve another chanse (after all details what we have published here) and you will be a normal user i will give your yearly vps + 1 year from py part . You only need 10 confirmations form providers. Sorry but need to sleep and my guys dont have my password from let to continue today. So i wait next 24 hours to see how many votes you got (at least i hope the providers not vote intencionatly).

Come on now kindly refund me as told and get things over.

Why are you giving me trouble for the refund?

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

ad0 said: Why are you giving me trouble for a refund?

you have only this options after you confirm what i marked in red before :

1) tell me were to make a donation

2) convince 10 providers you deserve to have one more chanse , and clearly not continue with this activity (in this optione eaven you will have +1 year for free)

3 ) Ask for apologise and still give me a place to donate your money.

4) sorry , i do my best to find a solution but i spend my sliping hours with you and you dont give me any option

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2017

@ad0 said:

But you're willing to post it on LET so the next person gets fucked over from your unsavoury actions, nice one.

Thanked by 1myhken
  • have a great night/day , see you all in 6 hours.

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu said:

ad0 said: Why are you giving me trouble for a refund?

Paypal

2) convince 10 providers you deserve to have one more chanse , and clearly not continue with this activity (in this optione eaven you will have +1 year for free)

I do not want free VPS i am pleased with my Scaleway box cannot ask more.

3 ) Ask for apologise and still give me a place to donate your money.

What is 3rd mean. I ask sorry then still in the process of refund inof refunding me quickly if asked for your forgiveness.

4) sorry , i do my best to find a solution but i spend my sliping hours with you and you dont give me any option

For your answer Not %100 faulty.

For $22 that is not fully the customers fault why do you prefer to harm your hosting brand reputation ?

Thanked by 1Cdoe
  • WSSWSS Member

Send me his $22. I'll buy a pizza, and film myself eating it.

• @ad0 said:

@cociu said:

Paypal

LOL'd hard :-D

Thanked by 2datanoise maverickp
  • WSS said: Send me his $22. I'll buy a pizza, and film myself eating it.

Sounds like drama is over.

• Anyone noticed he didn't remove his name from the screenshots?
    Smart move Alcino

• Posts like this sometimes makes me miss doing support with all the retarded drama that would accompany it

• WSS said: Send me his $22. I'll buy a pizza, and film myself eating it.

Poptarts too :)

• WSSWSS Member

Semeia-me no pó e de mim não tenhas dó, diz o nabo.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

doughmanes said: Posts like this sometimes makes me miss doing support with all the retarded drama that would accompany it

But then a second later you snap back to sanity, amirite?

• Thanked by 1vimalware
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Title should change to cociu didnt spray perfume after taking a dump on a abuser.

• Both your English suck. So it's never an ingredient for a happy marriage. :-))

• @WSS said:
    Semeia-me no pó e de mim não tenhas dó, diz o nabo.

Finally, a portuguese speaker. Haha

• WSSWSS Member

@mtsbatalha I was quoting ad0's personal Twitter page. I am, however, a turnip.

• I actually once had a dedi being suspended for running a comprised server. It was hacked, I didn't even notice. Shit happens. :-))

• BlazeMuis said: Yeah.. That's doesn't work?

My grandfather had a pack a day since like the 50s and is still (semi, by other condition) alive... very genetic dependent it seems.

Amitz said: You can get quite old just smoking Ganja. Vaping is better, of course..

You might forget how old you are though...

ad0 said: I did not share my the IP adress to anyone. Apache was on port 100.

The same IP visible in the tracker peer lists... which get scanned automatic especially on public very quickly very often....

DennisdeWit said: Both your English suck. So it's never an ingredient for a happy marriage. :-))

Funny, i first though the OP is actually Romanian - the writing style is something eastern and it just matched TOO good to what i see often (trying to get better in it...), hm.

• tmwctmwc Member
    edited January 2017

I request title change to "I abused the network port of a VPS and got punished for it"

• tmwctmwc Member
    edited January 2017

@ad0 said:

Have you heard of something called port scanning? Also IPs can be found quickly.

• @ad0

I want to thank @cociu.

Reason: I'm a longtime customer of hostsolutions and the few problems I had basically always were due to assholes sitting on the same node and abusing their vps and pulling all other vps's down.

If cociu is to be critizised then for not killing your vps earlier.

Thanked by 2willie vimalware
  • ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

Another proof is cociu said he would refund my money but he is changed time after time. He kept me waiting for 30 days told again in front of LET for 3rd change and still not refunding $27. I told cociu i can pay more to solve this problem if cociu knew what the fault was he should have giving me DDOS protect VPS and asked me to pay for it.

I asked him 100mbps port before purchase but he gave me 1gbps instead.

For keeping my Apache server running with some big file it got suspended. But i always keep all my Apache open on ALL MY VPS server and nothing Happens. Less than 5days of total VPS for 2times suspended. I wanted refund i do not want such scary VPSes.

Funny thing i just noticed i only got first chance and never got the second chance. Where is the fuck is my 2nd chance ? The 2nd chance was never given by him.

• @ad0 said:
    Another proof is cociu said he would refund my money but he is changed time after time. He kept me waiting for 30 days told again in front of LET for 3rd change and still not refunding. I told cociu i can pay more to solve this problem if cociu knew what the fault was he should have giving me DDOS protect VPS.

Man, go sleep please.

• @cociu : maybe in future you could script a loyalty upgrade scheme for new clients.
    Start them at 100mbps throttled and increase the cap by 100mbps every 3months.

It's better than losing your sanity over these 'smart guy' signups you hate. ;)

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@VirtualByte said:
    Anyone noticed he didn't remove his name from the screenshots?
    Smart move Alcino

Thanks VirtualByte. I posted the ticket here because he requested.

This discussion has been closed.