Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apparently we're banned for fake reviews - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Apparently we're banned for fake reviews

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

@W1V_Lee

I've already explained this a hundred times. The client shared the link with us so I responded. Simple.

• @MikHo said: FYI, the going rate for that in Hamburg is 30 euros.

How do you know?

• @Ishaq said: I've already explained this a hundred times. The client shared the link with us so I responded. Simple.

We are going to tell everyone a similar story.
    One of our local customers registered at WHT and make comments about us, then we are suspended for "multiple usernames", no way to get unsuspended due to their "rules", ironic enough.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@DannyAlex said: One of our local customers registered at WHT and make comments about us, then we are suspended for "multiple usernames", no way to get unsuspended due to their "rules", ironic enough.

Heh.. sad.

• I wonder if they would of banned you if you were a corporate account.

• @MrAndroid said: I wonder if they would of banned you if you were a corporate account.

They moderators will answer "yes" but... no.

• @serverian said: How do you know?

Because he's a buyer... or a seller.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2013

To be honest though, what I see a lot of you saying, happens here, but you prefer the Nelsonian Blindness approach towards WHT which is reflected as much from WHT to here.

Of course few if any of you are willing to stand by your views too strictly and stop advertising there if all you get is fraud. Unless you are banned of course.

I like both WHT and LET for different reasons. I do treat WHT as a more controlled forum but equally more useful resource.

I keep LET like many people at arms length, treat most people with suspicion and aprpeciate most are to be distrusted before they can be trusted. This site is really not that active and it's kept going by I would suggest 50-75 active posters at most. What this does is creates a clique which very much does exist here. It takes drama to bring the majority out to play.

• @ihatetonyy said: I'm sure it's just a cost saving measure. You don't have to pay your employees much if they're already collecting social security.

Wal-Mart does the same thing

What's with the pimp with the lady in his lap? Is he like the iNet Interactive pimp daddy in the office grabbing old wrinkly butts of these old ladies?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@ftpit said: @dominicl How do you know? lol But I believe this is true

read it on their site somewhere I believe, was a while ago.

• @nutjob said: Because he's a buyer... or a seller.

how much is a nut job?

• @DannyAlex said: then we are suspended for "multiple usernames", no way to get unsuspended due to their "rules"

After my last ban, I got my neighbor to sign up and I told him to post some questions in the subforum I would generally post in and bam - "multiple usernames"

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@serverian said: @MikHo said: FYI, the going rate for that in Hamburg is 30 euros.

How do you know?

I came back from Hamburg yesterday and one of the guys I was there with, took the bait :)
    Well, to his defence he thought he would get more for the money spent.

• @MikHo said: I came back from Hamburg yesterday and one of the guys I was there with, took the bait :)

Aaah that's why we call sizzling minced meat with mustard and tomato slice and lettuce between a bun Hamburger.

• @dominicl said: anonymouse is the old lady in the middle (seriously)

How do you know that?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@vRozenSch00n said: Aaah that's why we call sizzling minced meat with mustard and tomato slice and lettuce between a bun Hamburger.

Even if the german food (at least in my mind) is more wurst and döner then hamburgers :)

• @doughmanes When they say you "broke the rules", then you did. whatever..... WTF!

• jhjh Member

WHTs rubbish. Only use it for the advertising forums nowadays.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

I tried posting something three times once and it got deleted for violating three different rules; finally I gave up.

• So is the guy with the woman sitting on his lap somebody important. Any other company had on a womans ass like that is Sexual Harrasment.

• @24khost said: So is the guy with the woman sitting on his lap somebody important. Any other company had on a womans ass like that is Sexual Harrasment.

She's his wife.

• @24khost said: So is the guy with the woman sitting on his lap somebody important.

He's a pimp, of course

• @doughmanes said: He's a pimp, of course

Please don't make any horse jokes.

• One of my partners was repeatedly harassed for ID and information unrelated to the forums, they went to sending 10-15+ emails within a 72 hour span, unbelievable. He ended up blocking the email they were sending from.

I was also infracted for too many colors in a post, any more then two and you are in trouble.

• @365Networks said: I was also infracted for too many colors in a post, any more then two and you are in trouble.

Yah that's stated in the rules, some people should read them some time before posting then you won't get infractions

• Indeed. I'm sure I read over it however its quite easy to forget one considering how many abnormal rules that are listed. Like others have said, only good as an advertising tool these days.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Always follow forum rules otherwise they will ban you ;)

• LeeLee Veteran

@DewlanceVPS said: Always follow forum rules otherwise they will ban you ;)

Please do the opposite then.

• edited April 2013

I think most of you forget that their infractions are more or less meaningless, and they do these things for consistency moreso than to bust your chops. Sure, you can't have rainbow text. You'd need a shit-ton of infractions for small stuff like that before they'd do anything.

They'll ban you if you're Premium or Corporate too.

My only gripe is that if they remove an ad for formatting issues they don't typically say what the issue was and then you have to wait X amount of days to repost it. Would be better to just 'disappear' the thread, you edit it, then they reappear it.

• left WHT long ago, its a over rated forum. people that run it are strange and completely weird. i was having a issue with another provider on there. so gave a straight honest review, a few hours later, i got a warning notice from one of the mods on there. and infracted. anyways. those holding corp accounts can get you banned if you write crappy honest reviews about them.

WHT = over rated IP.Board

im seriously tempted now to start a pisswebhostingtalk.com what you guys think :D