Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• @AlexanderM said:
    WebSearchingPro we have nothing to do with Jonny or GVH, you can either accept that and believe me or not believe me, at the end of the day it's no skin off my back. Do you really think I'd want to be involved with GVH 'finanashall' when I have a full time job earing 1K+/month ?

Hey who knows, Jonny has lied before, maybe he was... lying about lying? Lyception... :\

• iceTwy said: Definitely, Nekki is an awesome lad - but as a moderator and not an administrator, he probably mustn't have access to what the former have (i.e. GVH-CC stuff).

Except the post in question was liked by verdan, a moderator... check it. I think you're reading too far into the CConspiracy seeing as they've essentially left him to fend for himself with the wolves and being outed as a liar.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

In all fairness here, Jonboy's proven to be a fucking epic liar, so why would anyone believe that stuff in Skype conversations is real? Personally I'd be taking anything Jon says/has said as a steaming pile of bullshit right.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • ATHKATHK Member

And here I was thinking the KevAdam from CVPS was bad...

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • Nekki said: In all fairness here, Jonboy's proven to be a fucking epic liar, so why would anyone believe that stuff in Skype conversations is real? Personally I'd be taking anything Jon says/has said as a steaming pile of bullshit right.

I heard on Skype that Jon is running the Silk Road.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@AThomasHowe said:
    I heard on Skype that Jon is running the Silk Road.

Banter.

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited June 2014

@AlexanderM said:
    WebSearchingPro we have nothing to do with Jonny or GVH, you can either accept that and believe me or not believe me, at the end of the day it's no skin off my back. Do you really think I'd want to be involved with GVH 'finanashall' when I have a full time job earning 1K+/month ?

You only earn 1k/month ???? I hope thats a typo. A 12k/year salary isn't even minimum wage is it? I mean hell, my rents more then 1k a month.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@OnraHost said:
    You only earn 1k/month ???? I hope thats a typo. A 12k/year salary isn't even minimum wage is it? I mean hell, my rents more then 1k a month.

Do not forget that he is still quite young afaik.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@OnraHost said:

1K GBP, for my age that's nearly 4 times the minimal wage.

• @OnraHost said:

Teenagers typically don't have rent to pay, bills, car, ect...

• Cross post from the other forum;

WebSearchingPro Said:

Heh, did a search for #winning in my log -

[1/31/2014 8:14:33 PM] Jonny: cough Fabozzi = my role model totally
    [1/31/2014 8:14:37 PM] Jonny: He has a masters
    [1/31/2014 8:14:37 PM] DonaldL: ah
    [1/31/2014 8:14:42 PM] Jonny: #winning
    [2/2/2014 3:42:57 PM] Jonny: Now to ColoCrossing-ize HostUS
    [2/2/2014 3:43:03 PM] Jonny: lol
    [2/2/2014 3:43:05 PM] DonaldL: #Winning it
    [2/2/2014 3:43:10 PM] Jonny: Like fabozzi!
    [2/2/2014 3:43:19 PM] Jonny: #winning !!
    [2/3/2014 9:21:27 PM] Jonny: #winning on vpsB
    [2/3/2014 9:21:30 PM] Jonny: Proved that I wasn't lying - (Honestly have no idea what thread this is, there were 2-3 active GVH threads that day)
    [2/3/2014 9:21:53 PM] Jonny: Now all I need to do is start bashing BuyVM on an hourly basis and I can become chris fabozzi

Ah, good laugh.. good laugh.

• BTW, @GreenValueHost , Incase it isn't obvious by context, I'm "hypernet"

• I honestly thought I made you sign an NDA. All existing staff right now have an NDA though at least.

And Andrew, we have a "mutually assured destruction" thing going on so that's practically an NDA.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • GreenValueHost said: And Andrew, we have a "mutually assured destruction" thing going on so that's practically an NDA.

Well that's a fucking encouraging thing to say isn't it.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@GreenValueHost said:
    And Andrew, we have a "mutually assured destruction" thing going on so that's practically an NDA.

>

In which planet system is that practically a NDA?

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited June 2014

GreenValueHost said: mutually assured destruction

Since when was GVH in the weapons business?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

Mutual assured destruction, or mutually assured destruction (MAD), is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of high-yield weapons of mass destruction by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender. It is based on the theory of deterrence where the threat of using strong weapons against the enemy prevents the enemy's use of those same weapons. The strategy is a form of Nash equilibrium in which neither side, once armed, has any incentive to initiate a conflict or to disarm.

• PeroniPeroni Member

LOL This is so pathetic!!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GreenValueHost said:
    I honestly thought I made you sign an NDA. All existing staff right now have an NDA though at least.

At this point, I urge a current member of staff who hasn't signed an NDA to come forward.

No, not you GVH_Rakesh.

Also, thanks to the comedian who tried to sign up as GVH_Tyjon_Asalanov or whatever. Biggest laugh of the night.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Peroni
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

MannDude said: Cached copy of the thread LET staff hid:

@mpkossen why are threads like this hidden?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Didn't known it was GVH-bashing day! I forgot my bash phrases @ home :(

• Nekki said: GVH_Tyjon_Asalanov

Hahahaha

Thanked by 2Peroni darkshire
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

GreenValueHost said: And Andrew, we have a "mutually assured destruction" thing going on so that's practically an NDA.

Well, props on making a threat like a human and not like a legalese/press release generator.

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited June 2014

GreenValueHost said: we have a "mutually assured destruction" thing going on

wow

such threats

very professionalism

much public relations

Thanked by 2jar Infinity
  • @GreenValueHost said:
    We're investigating the potential "data leak" at this time and should be available to post a public statement regarding any potential leak by tonight.

Slow day for the reporters..

• support123support123 Member
    edited June 2014

At this growth rate,this thread will cross cess pit within 15 days considering the later a year old

oppa gvh style

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited June 2014

GreenValueHost said: And Andrew, we have a "mutually assured destruction" thing going on so that's practically an NDA.

BTW, you never did tell me how much you enjoyed what I sent you in that PM. I need nitty gritty details.

Also, MAD would require you to have something that could harm me.

• support123support123 Member
    edited June 2014

This thread has 27.2K views within a day and cess pit only 160.2K views

GVH #winning

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy AlexU
  • @ftpit said:
    This thread has 27.2K views within a day and cess pit only 160.2K views

GVH #winning

happy to know that Jonathan Nguyen's scummy little empire is finally getting the negative publicity it deserves.

• forthcloudforthcloud Member
    edited June 2014

Any ideas?

• AlexUAlexU Member

@forthcloud said:
    Any ideas?

A public announcement on how GVH will be closing their doors may follow?

This discussion has been closed.