Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• serverian said: serverian

damn you :D :D

• k0nslk0nsl Member

I'm almost hoping they are engaged in some sort of fraud operation because the [American] government is very touchy about that kind of stuff, and they're generous with giving away many years in the iron bar motel. Too bad Jon's a minor.

• akzakz Member

what?? so you have a COO/Operations Director a 100K+ (ok.. 500k+) position working for free only so he can benefit from the network since it will be better under his guidance so he can pass on the benefitsonto his company?? I fail to see how they are both separate entities when its the same person running the show.. To me that screams privacy concerns and a lack of security for clients data and information... what kind of a CEO would allow this is beyond me.

• @akz said:
    what?? so you have a COO/Operations Director a 100K+ (ok.. 500k+) position working for free only so he can benefit from the network since it will be better under his guidance so he can pass on the benefitsonto his company?? I fail to see how they are both separate entities when its the same person running the show.. To me that screams privacy concerns and a lack of security for clients data and information... what kind of a CEO would allow this is beyond me.

Of course we have our staff sign contracts such as NDAs to protect clients. Alex confirmed in an earlier post that he had to sign one.

• GreenValueHost said: Due to initial privacy concerns and a verbal non disclosure agreement

GreenValueHost said: Of course we have our staff sign contracts such as NDAs to protect clients.

Thanked by 2darkshire Lee
  • @serverian

Obviously I can't sign, but what are the chances of me releasing client information and things like that? None, because I care more than anyone else does. Everyone else in our company CAN sign.

• @mpkossen said:
    If it's me you're referring to: no, I did not.

I was referring to @Nekki, don't worry ^.^

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Load.of.old.wank.

Just as an aside, now we know that AcclaimedHost's whois information is infact a work of fiction, that will need to be updated before further offers can be posted @alanromano.

• definedcodedefinedcode Member
    edited June 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    serverian

Obviously I can't sign, but what are the chances of me releasing client information and things like that? None, because I care more than anyone else does. Everyone else in our company CAN sign.

You realise you can't be held to a contract..verbal or non-verbal. So your line above about not being able to disclose that you ran a company full of fakes is (as we all anticipated to come out of your mouth) bullshit.

Oh and just to add. You can sign, you just can't legally be held to it.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    serverian

That's not what I meant. You said you had a verbal NDA with Senôr Tyler a few minutes ago. Now, you say you have signed NDAs.

http://www.randomexcusegenerator.com/

Thanked by 2darkshire zionvps
  • BellaBella Member
    edited June 2014

@OnraHost said:
    Good luck and best wishes :)

Yeah I know. I don't use my GVH VPS's for anything .I bought the $8/year a few months ago and just let it sat there after I saw all the stability and constant IP change issues. For production VPS's I use Ramnode/Crissic/iniz.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

GreenValueHost said: Due to initial privacy concerns and a verbal non disclosure agreement I was unable to be honest with the situation in it's entirety. I deeply apologize for this and would like to take this opportunity to provide an explanation.

Yes, we do have multiple people working under aliases. Tyler is the real name of both aliases, and yes, he does run AH. Tyler has only recently started working a few days ago, however is actually appointed interim Operations Director to help the company get back in shape.

As he specifically requested to be unpaid and not to receive compensation, he does not benefit from this other than the fact that improving the company would trigger a domino effect that would improve our overall services, which he makes use of. AH and GVH are separate companies, independently operated. Lance remains stable and firm as our CEO, with the 'Operations Director'/COO title being assigned to the member of staff responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and making sure the company runs smoothly. As of right now on an interim accord, that is Tyler, or 'Jaroslav'.

So... Tyler is the real name of Allan and Jaroslav, who as per a previous comment of yours is NOT the same person as... Allan (Tyler)?

So, it went: Jarsolav is some new awesome person. Then, speculation he was the same as Allan. Then you say, "No no, they're most certainly not the same person."... Then we find out they ARE the same person... but you say, "No no, they live in the same town. One of them rebooted their router and that's why their IPs are the same..." Then you got caught in that lie, again... Then you say, "Ah, Tyler is really the real name of Allan and Jaroslav"....

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Can you just fuck off with your lies?"

Why should anyone ever believe you again?

• @serverian

Let me clarify:

I had a verbal agreement governed by ethical and moral standards between two friends working together - not governed under legal standards as per the U.S law.

As I am really like the only person not able to engage in a contract out of our many staff members here, I can't sign a contract but everyone else can. Everyone else has an NDA documented which protects our clients. And added to the fact that of course I'm not going to disclose client information because I care more than anyone else, well, client data is safe is all I can say.

• Why isn't Lance Jesserun droppin' the Iron Violin on this mess?

• GreenValueHost said: governed by ethical and moral standards

lol oh come on

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • @texteditor said:
    Why isn't Lance Jesserun droppin' the Iron Violin on this mess?

he is too busy, out in his parents BMW gathering speeding tickets, what do you think !

Thanked by 1texteditor
  • This is the biggest fuck-up by GVH in their history I believe.

The whole company has proved to everyone that they are dishonest and the fact that their own board members can't even be honest with their customers should be the biggest warning sign to customers.

Again, everyone should be aware of this thread and past fuck-ups by GVH before even considering purchasing their services. If you can make mistakes like these, then you can make mistakes with hardware.

GVH might be able to improve in the future, we should not say they won't. But based on the events that have happened today and in the past it is very unlikely.

Keep backups customers.

Oh and GVH, it would be less of a dick move if you stopped making yourself look like a huge corporate entity by saying board meetings and giving each other powerful titles and simply just looked after your customers. We don't care if it's an IMMEDIATE RELEASE, if you just left it as a thread then you would get less hate and be seen as less of a joke.

You're a teenager helping(?) to run a small hosting company, act like that.

Thanked by 2darkshire Gunter
  • Saturday is Court Day!

• Jon, Tyler and Lance - you're all fucked in the head.

What the hell is even going on at this point? Why do they continue to assume we're all as stupid as they are?

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • GreenValueHost said: Everyone else has an NDA documented which protects our clients.

That's another lie. But I'm done. This is going nowhere.

< ispirto> have you ever signed an NDA with GVH?
    < Hypernet> Nope.

Have fun.

• @GreenValueHost said:

Let me clarify:

between two friends working together

Act like you're "two friends" then and don't act like he's being paid a $500k salary with a company car and executive office.

You needed help, everyone does and some point, you should have been honest from the outset and avoided this clusterfuck.

• Who's hypernet?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Man, I'd sure hate to be the person who helped bail GVH out of debt right about now!

Talk about a shitty investment!

• @serverian said:
    Have fun.

There go my attempts to make him see sense. Once a liar always a liar. I can't bring myself to read the apology thread that's coming tomorrow.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:
    Load.of.old.wank.

Just as an aside, now we know that AcclaimedHost's whois information is infact a work of fiction, that will need to be updated before further offers can be posted alanromano.

And by extension GVH.

• namhuynamhuy Member

what a shady business, I don't understand why LET allow this kind of business to advertise their service here :(

• AThomasHoweAThomasHowe Member
    edited June 2014

@GVH_Jaroslav are you going to say anything at this point? You say you were brought in to fix this clusterfuck... how is your position in any way tenable now?

• @Nekki said:
    Load.of.old.wank.

Well that just about covers it!

"Yes, we do have multiple people working under aliases."
    WTF?

• berkayberkay Member

Not being able to tell the truth does not justify lying, @GreenValueHost.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@namhuy said:
    what a shady business, I don't understand why LET allow this kind of business to advertise their service here :(

usually dont, I am hoping the same thing happens here, allowing it to continue only damages the industry for honest providers.

This discussion has been closed.