Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member

@GreenValueHost said:
    serverian

Obviously I can't sign, but what are the chances of me releasing client information and things like that? None, because I care more than anyone else does. Everyone else in our company CAN sign.

You don't give a rat's ass about your clients and everyone knows it. You only care about getting negative publicity to attract gullible people and take their money, and your history of posts in LET can prove it.

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited June 2014

GreenValueHost said: Of course we have our staff sign contracts such as NDAs to protect clients. Alex confirmed in an earlier post that he had to sign one.

cough https://pdf.yt/d/bI4OYBA_9G0XwP9u cough

Mind you, I'm not a dick and I realize my own reputation would be on the line if I released client data... which would require I have any.

• akzakz Member

how can u be trusted to hold a moral and ethical agreement when you actively lie and spew bs again and again? sorry but you make fabozzi seem like a champ. On a aside note my cvps has held 100% uptime over the last few months which is more than I can say about dallas.

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

@Rallias said:
    Mind you, I'm not a dick and I realize my own reputation would be on the line if I released client data... which would require I have any.

mspaint signature !

• darkshire said: mspaint signature !

Actually, it'd be Gimp, but still... considered valid if tried. I know better than to try to counterclaim that one.

• @Rallias - seems to be a MAC address in the bottom right of that PDF - 70:56:81:bb:76:09 - I think its part of Apple's range

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

This is not just simple lies anymore. A guy that uses this forum to sell his products, is making threads with multiple fake accounts lying to potential or existing customers for, I dunno and can't figure why, anymore! Jon resigns and his position is taken by Jaroslav that is a fake alias and his real id is another gyu from another host that is not really taking jon's position at the "company"...

I have some services with GVH, they are stable enough, they did change my ip but this box is running, I opened some support tickets that GVH did answer faster than more of the providers here (from 20 minutes to 1 1/2 hour, maximum). So, if I put there the ridiculous low prices they offer, they give a good value-for-money service.

Then, again, how can I trust that this "company" will be here tomorrow, when this ridiculous prices is a ticking bomb to their financial state and with behaviors like on this thread, they seem to be in panic...

@mpkossen @spirit @nekki I don't know if you should ban him for this behavior, but they should be punishment for sure for multiple fake accounts trying to fraud people here...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • @GreenValueHost said:
    serverian

Obviously I can't sign, but what are the chances of me releasing client information and things like that? None, because I care more than anyone else does. Everyone else in our company CAN sign.

Actually, You never had me sign an NDA :) You never had me agree to anything, you just passed me all your node root passwords on Skype and said "Have at it" in terms. I can't imagine all of the ~30 people you've had employeed under some capacity in the past year are under NDA's if you forgot one.

• All one can do is shake their head.

Thanked by 1definedcode
  • So, come on @WebSearchingPro... disclose away!

• blackblack Member
    edited June 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    Great now all GVH customers data has been leaked on the internet!

Oh hey look, this gif just became relevant again.

• lets start a bounty for those who may have interesting information to disclose

• @AThomasHowe said:
    So, come on WebSearchingPro... disclose away!

Wouldn't be the right thing to do for me really. Just letting Jonny know that there are likely other people out there with copies of data running around due to the loose governing of employees.

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited June 2014

This is absolutely disgusting. How can a company operate like this? Why haven't the admins taken measures against those committing these actions? We've seen others getting banned for doing far LESS, and look at what GVH has done in just the past 24 hours alone.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • WebSearchingPro said: Wouldn't be the right thing to do for me really. Just letting Jonny know that there are likely other people out there with copies of data running around due to the loose governing of employees.

I didn't mean the root passwords or any customer data, lol.

• @Pwner said:
    This is absolutely disgusting. How can a company operate like this? Why haven't the admins taken measures against those committing these actions? We've seen others getting banned for doing far LESS, and look at what GVH has done in just the past 24 hours alone.

u mean less, far less

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • PwnerPwner Member

@darkshire said:

Yeah thanks for pointing that out. I can't even focus on typing correctly all from these disgusting acts coming out of GVH.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

GreenValueHost said: I had a verbal agreement governed by ethical and moral standards between two friends working together - not governed under legal standards as per the U.S law.

I bet you can't wait to work in a cubicle.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

440 posts in and I'm confused...

What happened to @GVH_Jaroslav aka Tyler aka Alan? He seems to have stopped posting here.

Will there be another apology thread?

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy darkshire
  • WebSearchingPro said: you just passed me all your node root passwords on Skype and said "Have at it" in terms.

Jeez... and that took me half a week to squeeze out... and I WAS employ.

• kaflokaflo Member

I wonder how many signups they got because of this thread.

• edited June 2014

@AThomasHowe said:
    I didn't mean the root passwords or any customer data, lol.

One fun tidbit is that their support is no longer " All of our staff is directly hired by us and are native English speaking residents of the United States. " - as per "http://www.greenvaluehost.com/"

Too bad they couldn't handle the pressure of this thread stirring up all that business! Had to hire some extra peeps...

[10:51:53 AM] Jonny: A statement is going to be drafted to perfection and released tonight or tomorrow
    [10:52:33 AM] DonaldL: oh well, I'm sure the publicity is making lots of sales :0
    [10:52:47 AM] Jonny: I'm sure you could imagine
    [10:53:04 AM] Jonny: The Indians are working their asses off
    [10:53:10 AM] Jonny: Kaushal won't be back for another 5 hrs
    [10:53:19 AM] Jonny: Jaroslav wont be back for another 6 hrs
    [10:53:27 AM] Jonny: Ernie wont be back for another like 7 hrs

Shame really. ^ This morning.

As jonny always says "Threads like these are becoming means of unintentional publicity for GVH :)" as per - http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25958/gvh-time

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

@Pwner said:

yes totally understandable.
    what i have resorted to doing since this topic started, is see Jonathan Nguyen as a trouble and mentally ill young teen; i have no disgust toward GVH, just sadness and pitty for them. this is a good example of why mentally ill/retarded people, like Jonathan, should not be running businesses where their clients actually count on their honesty and abilities.
    this circus of a company needs to be banned, as i see LET's image being hurt here too.

<#> justsayin'

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

WebSearchingPro said: [10:53:27 AM] Jonny: Ernie wont be back for another like 7 hrs

Is that HVH Ernie?

Of course, Jonny said he "doesen't have helpdesk access anymore"... but Jonny has proven himself to be a liar and untrustworthy.

• iceTwyiceTwy Member
    edited June 2014

@mpkossen: Why did you give GVH so many chances, and are still not banning them all (well, TyJonAlanoSlav), when other providers have been banned for much fewer in the past?

I might be insisting on that point just like some others have in this thread, but it still is some sort of a mystery to me. GVH have proven that they are compulsive liars who deceive clients to keep their "business" running despite going through lots of shit.

No, they haven't deadpooled yet. Is deadpooling the only valid reason for banning a provider on LEB/LET? Please remember that you allow providers to post offers on LET, and you promote some through LEB. You are, to a minimum extent, liable for doing so; I believe that, legally speaking, you would be actively promoting fraudulous activities/operations if you consciously knew about a scammy provider's practices and were still giving them opportunities to sell their services.

Now, If you're not doing anything about providers who have shown they cannot properly handle their userbase, through signs such as privacy leaks, terrible/scammy support, and dump-selling, then I frankly don't know what to think.

I do believe that you are not feeling responsible enough for letting GVH run their bullshit-circus for years now. How come you haven't taken appropriate action so far? PMing GVH privately does not work and you know it - they haven't listened to you and they've continued throwing their wall of lies at the community and their paying customers.

From what GVH has said and done, there most likely is a link between them and CC. It's even come to a point where it'd be foolish to deny it. As an administrator of LET (along with @jbiloh and @sysadmin) you are a part of CC. Are you letting GVH run wild because you don't want to tarnish CC's reputation?

I'm not accusing you of anything, so please don't take this as an offense - this is an honest question. I think the community would be thankful if you did answer, so as to give us some insight from your side.

• @MannDude said:

We require his assistance to process IP block and dedicated server orders which was why the statement was relevant to us assisting clients. We can't process those by ourselves.

• @MannDude said:

You betcha. Ernie hangs out in their staff Skype channel too, "makes server provisioning faster".

Thanked by 1MannDude
This discussion has been closed.