Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member

I have called 3 of his numbers, NH and MA disconnected or voicemail. I have 3 addresses for him but no other number.

• @HC_Ro said:
    I have called 3 of his numbers, NH and MA disconnected or voicemail. I have 3 addresses for him but no other number.

Can you PM me those addresses?

• check his facebook and see if maybe his mommy or daddy are freinds, and search their names too.
    lets get the cops out to embarrass the fuck out of him.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

this makes me curious.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • darkshire said: lets get the cops out to embarrass the fuck out of him.

Honestly dude that is a horrible way to look at this situation.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • wojonswojons Member

@Virtovo said:
    People aren't dispatching police to your house because your Solus is borked. You threatened to commit suicide.

i dont think we care about the billing system broken just a human life at this point.

@hellogoodbye said:
    I'll make the call.

if you have not let me know i am in califorina.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

darkshire said: check his facebook and see if maybe his mommy or daddy are freinds, and search their names too. lets get the cops out to embarrass the fuck out of him.

that's not the goal

• @ChrisMiller said:

we all know he is crying wolf.
    look at it either way you want, even if he were serious the cops are there anyway.
    if he isnt serious, then hes going to get a good lesson from the cops and his parents.
    both ways are positive

• AmitzAmitz Member

@Mark_R said:

this makes me curious.

There was nothing spectacular - just two girls slapping each other. ;-)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • this makes me curious.

Agreed, and since the quote later down the thread was also edit to "delete" and not "deleted" it was an admin/moderator that did it. If it was personal details, I understand. If it was something else... then I don't know.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • wojons said: i dont think we care about the billing system broken just a human life at this point.

That was my point. I am as much concerned about this as you. I've been trying numbers and have reached out to others for info.

Thanked by 1AThomasHowe
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Can someone confirm whether his SolusVM was actually hacked or just taken down via DDoS?

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited June 2014

Dispatched for a welfare check 752pm central

• GoodHosting said: If it was something else... then I don't know.

It was Kevdam throwing stones at Jack (for working with GVH) from a glass house.

• Mark_R said: this makes me curious.

Not much, just some low-key bickering.

• hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited June 2014

@wojons said:
    if you have not let me know i am in califorina.

I just got off the phone with the local police department. Apparently they already have someone else on another line reporting the same thing so they're going to check him out. Left my contact info so we'll see what happens.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Wow. This could be:

1. Cry for help from a boy in way over his head who's not ready for life

2. Jon's account was hacked

3. LET has sunk to the all-time low of people using suicide threats as some kind of demented marketing

4. Tomorrow Jon will post a "ha ha, fooled you" thread

I think all of these have equal probability at the moment.

• cfvpscfvps Member

I think it is time to stop these.
    Give him some time.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FredQcFredQc Member

Wow, this thread is getting serious... Please don't make jokes or call the wolf with the suicide thing, this is not funny at all.

Fred

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2014

@GoodHosting said:
    Agreed, and since the quote later down the thread was also edit to "delete" and not "deleted" it was an admin/moderator that did it. If it was personal details, I understand. If it was something else... then I don't know.

CVPS_"Adam" posted Solus DB entries and insinuated that Jack was admin at GVH. Jack called him "KevDam" in return. That was all.

Thanked by 2netomx Whoa
  • namhuynamhuy Member

sorry for what is happening, but it's also show how unprofessional GVH is.

• HC_Ro said: Dispatched for a welfare check 752pm central

hellogoodbye said: I just got off the phone with the local police department. Apparently they already have someone else on another lie reporting the same thing so they're going to check him out. Left my contact info so we'll see what happens.

That's good to hear.

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited June 2014

@mpkossen @Spirit @Nekki

I request you to please close the thread until you hear something from the cops or decide to do something in relation to GreenValueHost.
    Things are just getting worse.

Thanked by 1lbft
  • HC_RoHC_Ro Member

The police have the information I gave mine and some other addresses on file for him. I was unsure if the information was correct but she said that they do have his name and address for a "prior dealing" (not implicating anything illegal guys just a confirmation that the address may be good) with the address, so I think were good and the thread can settle in for the night.

• wojonswojons Member

@raindog308 said:
    Wow. This could be:

1. LET has sunk to the all-time low of people using suicide threats as some kind of demented marketing

2. Tomorrow Jon will post a "ha ha, fooled you" thread

what i would like to say is regardless of how we feel about him we were willing to do something to save his life. and that should say something about the members of let.

• PeroniPeroni Member

@luissousa said:
    mpkossen Spirit Nekki

I request you to please close the thread until you hear something from the cups

• I am working with an outside engineer to investigate the problem on WHMCS and SolusVM. I need to focus on that so I will update the forum in 1 hour from now. I will not be monitoring in the meantime

• GreenValueHost said: I am working with an outside engineer to investigate the problem on WHMCS and SolusVM. I need to focus on that so I will update the forum in 1 hour from now. I will not be monitoring in the meantime

Uh, Jon, I think you might have to change your plans a little.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost - was your SolusVM actually hacked or what?

This discussion has been closed.