Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!) - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)

Comments

• @default said:

@quickuse said:

@cpsd said:
    @MikePT please, can you have a look my support tickets? it has been a week (the urgent problem #453033) and a week & half (this second non-urgent problem #197544).

he does not care about the customer

So is the end... you know... nigh?

:(

• @quickuse said:

@cpsd said:
    @MikePT please, can you have a look my support tickets? it has been a week (the urgent problem #453033) and a week & half (this second non-urgent problem #197544).

He does, has always solved any issues for me so far.

Maybe DM him once.

• @default said:

@quickuse said:

@cpsd said:

So is the end... you know... nigh?

The migration from hetzner to php-friends has been done with a /24 , do you think this is the end?

I am sure that if you have a monthly plan, you will have a higher priority in support than if you have a lifetime plan.

Please be patient

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I found him to be on the ball - he's a busy man with a young family and this is a cracking set of deals we have.

• These are some of the best shared web hosting deals. True, with some issues during this transition, but... we all encounter issues sometimes.

Great value, great performance, great team.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 21

@BradMcA said:
    I found him to be on the ball - he's a busy man with a young family and this is a cracking set of deals we have.

I was promoted recently but also split from my wife. So I'm now living in another city without her and the kids. Gladly, all is well between us, we are capable of remaining friends, and she's moving to the same city in a few months.

Let's say that I have been busy, but we are as profitable as we never were, and didn't launch our Cloud instances yet.

Standard plans, non lifetime do have priority support. I've been tackling the last bytes about the migration.

• @MikePT said: I was promoted recently but also split from my wife. So I'm now living in another city without her and the kids. Gladly, all is well between us, we are capable of remaining friends, and she's moving to the same city in a few months.

Let's say that I have been busy, but we are as profitable as we never were, and didn't launch our Cloud instances yet.

Standard plans, non lifetime do have priority support. I've been tackling the last bytes about the migration.

kudos to you MikePT and hoping to be renting a vps from you

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@BradMcA said:
    I found him to be on the ball - he's a busy man with a young family and this is a cracking set of deals we have.

I was promoted recently but also split from my wife. So I'm now living in another city without her and the kids. Gladly, all is well between us, we are capable of remaining friends, and she's moving to the same city in a few months.

Thanks @MikePT for sharing with us πŸ‘

All the best to both your family and you πŸ™

Thanked by 2COLBYLICIOUS MikePT

@zw1tt3r1on said:

@MikePT said: I was promoted recently but also split from my wife. So I'm now living in another city without her and the kids. Gladly, all is well between us, we are capable of remaining friends, and she's moving to the same city in a few months.

kudos to you MikePT and hoping to be renting a vps from you

We'll be similar to Hetzner pricing.
    Got to work on the new website but haven't had time to!

Thanked by 1JasonM

@hapkido said:

@MikePT said:

@BradMcA said:

Thanks mate! Shit happens. Life goes on. We're all good. Kids are what matter most. πŸ‘Œ

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • fredo1664fredo1664 Member
    edited February 23

@MikePT said:
    Kids are what matter most. πŸ‘Œ

So they are lifetime with priority support, the ultimate status.

Jokes appart, great service Mike, haven't had an issue since I bought my lifetime plan.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • My sites are all super fast, and have the confidence to put customers on the platform now I know to actually silo them to their own accounts ;)

Nothing ever came of the copyright claim other than a PITA.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@hapkido said:

@MikePT said:

@BradMcA said:

Thanks mate! Shit happens. Life goes on. We're all good. Kids are what matter most. πŸ‘Œ

Yeah, you are right, look forward!!

Yes take care of your kids!!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Hello guys, got an lifetime plan almost a year ago and I know that the server was upgraded. I wanted to ask you for an little review of the server after the upgrade, how is the performance so far? What about DDoS protection? Is the server kinda stable with good uptime so I can move the websites on it?

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Hello guys, got an lifetime plan almost a year ago and I know that the server was upgraded. I wanted to ask you for an little review of the server after the upgrade, how is the performance so far? What about DDoS protection? Is the server kinda stable with good uptime so I can move the websites on it?

Which location? DE and LA were migrated recently. We're pausing the lifetimes as servers are sold out. Expanding to VPS shortly. Just need time to work on the new website.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • hi, i am considering the lifetime deal for a smaller phpbb forum, however, it is using a plugin where ai characters respond ( chatgpt plugin), so I have cpu usage peaks. My current host doesnt allow that, would you tell me about your limits?

• @MikePT said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Hello guys, got an lifetime plan almost a year ago and I know that the server was upgraded. I wanted to ask you for an little review of the server after the upgrade, how is the performance so far? What about DDoS protection? Is the server kinda stable with good uptime so I can move the websites on it?

Which location? DE and LA were migrated recently. We're pausing the lifetimes as servers are sold out. Expanding to VPS shortly. Just need time to work on the new website.

DE, forgot to mention that.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited March 3

@COLBYLICIOUS said: DE, forgot to mention that.

DE node experincing sluggish today? Can't even load wordpress-admin speedily.

• debaserdebaser Member
    edited March 3

@JasonM said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said: DE, forgot to mention that.

DE node experincing sluggish today? Can't even load wordpress-admin speedily.

Seems a bit sluggish, but might as well be a routing problem. PHP Friends/Dataforest added more transit. Could be a good thing, but as the server apparently can’t reach Wordpress it might be a little faulty?

Server wise (what we as users can see) plenty of RAM available and cpu load average of about 8 and while that’s a bit high, the thing has 12 virtualized cores so it should be fine.

Edit: if this router is really just FE (fast Ethernet = 100Mbps) it might explain something :# @PHP_Friends

• ThomasTThomasT Member

Looks like network problems.

I am so tired of this shit. If it isn't one thing, it's another.

• JasonMJasonM Member

I've opened a ticked with @MikePT about this wordpress issue.
    its affecting all my sites.

• BradMcABradMcA Member

well this is a bad day... I cant add any wordpress plugins... all my sites on wde1 are wordpress... @MikePT please check it out..

• I got an ticket opened with a little problem about phpmyadmin since 29 march and still got no answer. :)

• Same issue here – wordpress slow (germany)

• hapkidohapkido Member

DDos attack?

• StrypStryp Member

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    I got an ticket opened with a little problem about phpmyadmin since 29 march and still got no answer. :)

Living in the future? :smile:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • COLBYLICIOUSCOLBYLICIOUS Member
    edited March 5

@Stryp said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    I got an ticket opened with a little problem about phpmyadmin since 29 march and still got no answer. :)

Living in the future? :smile:

Oh, I wanted to write February instead of March. Sorry for mistake. :D

• BradMcABradMcA Member
    edited March 5

I'm seeing HTTP error log entries while trying these failing wordpress actions along these lines - are these indicative of what's going wrong this week?

[MODSEC] mod_security rule [id "77350105"] at [/etc/modsecurity.d/003_i360_1_vectors.conf:122] triggered!
    [MODSEC] mod_security rule [id "33332"] at [/etc/modsecurity.d/004_i360_2_bruteforce.conf:16] triggered!

https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/6280937430556-Imunify360-on-server-with-Nginx-as-a-proxy-with-Apache

• BradMcABradMcA Member
    edited March 5

Anyone know if we can turn off / configure immunify 360? - can't even upload images to media gallery, the logfile is full of i360 rules blocking WordPress activity..

• BradMcABradMcA Member

Now Direct Admin is not responding... just says "Unable to reach network. Please check your internet connection.".. ffs... where is support when you need it... Mike needs an assistant.