Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)

Comments

• We are close to February and still got no new server on DE. :smile:

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Thanks for the help @ikibsys .
    Also, thank you @MikePT for offering the advanced deal for me. I just want to check before I put the order through whether or not you are still offering a dedicated IP, and if so is it only for the LA location?

• Lots of confused customers need clarification here.. migration and IP are inconclusive but on the table

• Walled_KnotWalled_Knot Member
    edited January 26

Thanks again for offering more of the 'Reseller Advanced Lifetime' @MikePT . The location isn't that important to me, so I went ahead and ordered the advanced package and chose LA (#2993) just in case you're still able to give dedicated IPs for it.

• What's the most recent status of the DE location?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JosephF said:
    What's the most recent status of the DE location?

Will do it next week, haven't had time, as we've been working on our new Cloud infrastructure that'll be launched next month too.

Thanked by 1BradMcA

Got 2 Reseller Advanced Lifetimes in stock, free dedicated IP in LA when you order.

• @MikePT said:
    Got 2 Reseller Advanced Lifetimes in stock, free dedicated IP in LA when you order.

Hi @MikePT , please may I have an IP allocated to my order, invoice #2993?

Thanks for the offer Mike

@Walled_Knot said:

@MikePT said:

Hi @MikePT , please may I have an IP allocated to my order, invoice #2993?

Thanks for the offer Mike

Sure, open a ticket please :)

Thanked by 1Walled_Knot
  • @MikePT When you can check wat1 DA license please, it has happened again that it is not available. Thanks!

• Singapore server down for anyone else? I can access DA but the websites are not up.

• nick_nick_ Member

@anubhavhirani said:
    Singapore server down for anyone else? I can access DA but the websites are not up.

Same here.

• @nick_ said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    Singapore server down for anyone else? I can access DA but the websites are not up.

Same here.

Thanks for confirming, I was making some changes to CF and suddenly all sites went down I thought I misconfigured something :neutral: xD

WSG1 is being DDoSed... Not much we can do, trying to sort a few firewall settings, but the DDoS is crazy. Sorry guys.

Not much we can do, blocked port 443 for now, will lift in a few minutes, but however is attacking it is just doing it for fun I guess.

Applied limits, IP's are getting blocked, but we'll need to wait for the attack to stop, not much we can do.

• My site is up now, unsure for how long.

• It is in times of crisis when contingency plans are more necessary than ever. I hope the incident could have been resolved and it is another step to learn from the crisis and improve.

• FTP is not working for me now, rest everything is good, already opened a ticket.

@ikibsys said:
    It is in times of crisis when contingency plans are more necessary than ever. I hope the incident could have been resolved and it is another step to learn from the crisis and improve.

Not much you can do when you're getting DDoS, 10k requests per second.

• @MikePT said:

@ikibsys said:
    It is in times of crisis when contingency plans are more necessary than ever. I hope the incident could have been resolved and it is another step to learn from the crisis and improve.

Wouldn't something like CloudFlare fix that?

Thanked by 1anubhavhirani
  • is it happening again? WSG1 is down again> @MikePT said:

@ikibsys said:

• @webclouddev said:
    is it happening again? WSG1 is down again> @MikePT said:

@ikibsys said:

The server is up for me, you can also check the status here: https://myw.pt/manager/serverstatus.php

• ss93ss93 Member

Nice to see a Portuguese business around here :) Boa sorte com as vendas!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@ss93 said:
    Nice to see a Portuguese business around here :) Boa sorte com as vendas!

Thank you so much!

@anubhavhirani said:

@webclouddev said:
    is it happening again? WSG1 is down again> @MikePT said:

@ikibsys said:

The server is up for me, you can also check the status here: https://myw.pt/manager/serverstatus.php

Yes, it's stable for now :)

Thanked by 1ikibsys
  • Anyone got info on when is best to switch over the IP address for the .de migration happening today? I have a couple of sites to add too - want to do these things once the migration is complete to avoid downtime / sync issues.

• @BradMcA said:
    Anyone got info on when is best to switch over the IP address for the .de migration happening today? I have a couple of sites to add too - want to do these things once the migration is complete to avoid downtime / sync issues.

check progress here: https://myw.pt/manager/serverstatus.php

Migration status: Generating the backups and transferring via FTP, will take a while.
    Backup and transfer for the backups: 64%

Thanked by 1BradMcA
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 7

I assume if my domains ns point to wde1.wndp.pt, no further action is needed as those will be updated by @MikePT ?

The email reads "If you're pointing your domains to your DNS servers, no action should be needed."

Is it meant to say "if you're pointing your domains to our DNS [...]"?

• Will the DE server be the most reliable again, from the available locations, after this switchover?

• Seems now is not the time to switch yet... some sites are happy still with the old IP.. some not... the new IP gives an invalid SSL cert on any site I try to point there for now.. I'm using cloudflare for DNS

Thanked by 2bikegremlin Ympker