Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)

Comments

• @gdnotme said:

@aeg said:

@MikePT said:
    MailChannels for Outbound Delivery

That's actually MailBaby, not MailChannels, right?

That's acceptable. Fyi mailchannels's mailbaby's fallback and mailbaby's mxroute's fallback.

What is MXRoute's primary?

• aegaeg Member

@JosephF said:
    What is MXRoute's primary?

@jar's own infrastructure

• sixsix Member

@MikePT said: Yes new orders for reseller 100GB will get it. 👌

Hey - I don't mean to be pushy, but you did mention that the IPs would be assigned on the 9th, and it's been a few days since then. When would you be able to get them assigned? Thank you for your offers and your time!

• CaptainbaluCaptainbalu Member
    edited January 13

Hi @MikePT

Do I get a free dedicated IP to my Advanced order ( Invoice #2966 )?

• When is DE migration done?

• @laoyou2333 said:
    Invoice #2957 Paid can I get dedicated IP?

advanced plan invoice #2957 paid Can I get free dedicated IP? @MikePT

• I wondering what you can do with dedicated ip on webhosting since you can only use http port

• @kenjing789 said:
    I wondering what you can do with dedicated ip on webhosting since you can only use http port

Cleaner reverse DNS lookups unless you use cloudflare

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    When is DE migration done?

Planned for this week :), will announce it tomorrow.

Thanked by 1BradMcA
  • Down again?

• Mike is the 100gb reseller all sold?

@harrygill said:
    Mike is the 100gb reseller all sold?

1 in Stock.

• Great got it! Hopefully can get dedicated ip

• @MikePT said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    When is DE migration done?

Planned for this week :), will announce it tomorrow.

We're waiting on that announcement

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • YAdjouYAdjou Member
    edited January 16

i Just paid and payment deducated , yet they said it's fraud and didn't give me access
    @MikePT ???
    also they claim the package 2GB SSD is 15EUR , i got 20EUR Deducated from my card !!

• Happy new year everyone and a resounding

HAZI ON TOP!!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @YAdjou said:
    i Just paid and payment deducated , yet they said it's fraud and didn't give me access
    @MikePT ???
    also they claim the package 2GB SSD is 15EUR , i got 20EUR Deducated from my card !!

Did you check your cart before checkout? Just create a ticket or shoot he a DM.

• yes, i did open a ticket , i also noticed their website doesn't use 3D Secure
    this is a red flag

• dev077dev077 Member
    edited January 17

@YAdjou said:
    i also noticed their website doesn't use 3D Secure
    this is a red flag

why is this a red flag?

• @dev077 said:

why is this a red flag?

you understand the risk of NO 3D SECURE ?

good read : https://exponovum.com/non-3d-secure-sites-a-risk-in-online-shopping/

@YAdjou said:
    @MikePT ???

VAT... And we don't get VAT. It's sent to the government.

@YAdjou said:
    yes, i did open a ticket , i also noticed their website doesn't use 3D Secure
    this is a red flag

What? We're using Stripe, and it does use 3D Secure when it's supported.

• @MikePT said:

VAT is 20%
    15+20%=18EUR not 20EUR

@MikePT said:

All website have ever used demands PIN ( 3D Secure) yours didn't + marked my order as fraud

• 404error404error Member
    edited January 17

@YAdjou said: VAT is 20%
    15+20%=18EUR not 20EUR

I think Mike have to charge you 23% VAT (I'm pretty sure he does not submit taxes in your location, 23% is the PT VAT). The invoice should have the details there.

@YAdjou said: All website have ever used demands PIN ( 3D Secure) yours didn't + marked my order as fraud

The 3D secure is up to Stripe (or whatever payment processor Mike is using), he has no control over it.

Maybe Mike can offer more details on which service he used to eval the orders as that's the one that flagged your order. Stripe has it, but I think that there's some specific service for the hosting industry. Or there was once upon a time.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@YAdjou said:

@MikePT said:

VAT is 20%
    15+20%=18EUR not 20EUR

@MikePT said:

All website have ever used demands PIN ( 3D Secure) yours didn't + marked my order as fraud

Open a ticket. If it was marked as fraud, then Stripe didn't even bill it properly, it refunded automatically.

@404error said:

@YAdjou said: VAT is 20%
    15+20%=18EUR not 20EUR

I think Mike have to charge you 23% VAT (I'm pretty sure he does not submit taxes in your location, 23% is the PT VAT). The invoice should have the details there.

@YAdjou said: All website have ever used demands PIN ( 3D Secure) yours didn't + marked my order as fraud

The 3D secure is up to Stripe (or whatever payment processor Mike is using), he has no control over it.

Maybe Mike can offer more details on which service he used to eval the orders as that's the one that flagged your order. Stripe has it, but I think that there's some specific service for the hosting industry. Or there was once upon a time.

Nah mate, we're under the MOSS scheme, we charge the country's VAT. I'd need to check his invoice.

• @MikePT how are you going to handle the .de switchover when you get time to do it? Hopefully there is sufficient crossover for us to switch IP for our domains without downtime for those who are on holiday at the time etc..

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • skwlskwl Member

Thanks, ordered due to all the great reviews

• Hello. I'm brand new here and very inexperienced, so I wonder if someone can assist me, please. I'd like to buy one of these options (looks like reseller advanced is sold out?), but need to check something first about choosing a domain. When going through to place an order I'll be using the "I will use my existing domain and update my name servers" option. When I enter the domain name here what happens next - how does the process work? Would my choice be locked in such that I have to use that domain and cannot change my mind?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Walled_Knot said:
    Hello. I'm brand new here and very inexperienced, so I wonder if someone can assist me, please. I'd like to buy one of these options (looks like reseller advanced is sold out?), but need to check something first about choosing a domain. When going through to place an order I'll be using the "I will use my existing domain and update my name servers" option. When I enter the domain name here what happens next - how does the process work? Would my choice be locked in such that I have to use that domain and cannot change my mind?

You can put domain for example WalledKnot.com and then inside, ignore this and add the domains you want. Although it is not a good practice, it is something that is done, that we do frequently.

Thanked by 2MikePT Walled_Knot
    edited January 24

@ikibsys said:

@Walled_Knot said:
    Hello. I'm brand new here and very inexperienced, so I wonder if someone can assist me, please. I'd like to buy one of these options (looks like reseller advanced is sold out?), but need to check something first about choosing a domain. When going through to place an order I'll be using the "I will use my existing domain and update my name servers" option. When I enter the domain name here what happens next - how does the process work? Would my choice be locked in such that I have to use that domain and cannot change my mind?

You can put domain for example WalledKnot.com and then inside, ignore this and add the domains you want. Although it is not a good practice, it is something that is done, that we do frequently.

Thank you for helpng @Walled_Knot , I appreciate it @ikibsys :)

@Walled_Knot added 2 in stock for reseller advanced lifetime, order fast :)

Thanked by 2ikibsys Walled_Knot