Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!) - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)

Comments

• LitschiLitschi Member

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

@Litschi said:
    @MikePT Have you already had a look at ticket #397046? The server IP of our two lifetime reseller accounts has been pointing to the United Arab Emirates for a few weeks now, which is why many European visitors have no access here. McAfee and other scanners block the country. The IP used to point to Germany (Hetzner) - the domain should at least be within the EU, otherwise it is no longer usable. Thank you, Harald

He migrated the server to other company in case you didn't knew.

I am aware of this, but hosting that was sold in Germany (at least in the EU) cannot be moved to the United Arab Emirates, which makes it partially unusable for Europeans.

• kdjmakdjma Member

My monitoring keeps showing DE as going for a few minutes at a time.

I noticed the UAE issue, I think the server is in DE but the range belongs to a UAE company so it's causing issues.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Sorry for the delay guys.
    80% of the tickets are basically stuff that is beyond our scope. It's not a managed service. I'll clear the queue today. I've been moving to my own apartment last week.

• That IP is 100% located in Frankfurt/Offenbach am Main, Germany (@dataforest ), as their looking glass says it's 2 hops/0.5 ms ping. Besides, I think that AS58212 (dataforest GmbH) is only present in Frankfurt/Offenbach.

• LitschiLitschi Member

What can I say. The IP is seen by many as harmful. Further details by clicking on the link
    https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-ip-lookup-proxy-vpn-test/lookup/92.118.160.3
    Maybe there is a problem with a proxy?

• JasonMJasonM Member

location (city of origin) of IP can vary on various external databases than the actual phyisical location of an IP. It depends when external databases update them. Some takes months to years. So on some sites we will see IP resides in UAE, for some its UK, and for updated database it will show DE.

• @MikePT said:
    Sorry for the delay guys.
    80% of the tickets are basically stuff that is beyond our scope. It's not a managed service. I'll clear the queue today. I've been moving to my own apartment last week.

if you have time reply to our ticket, it has been pending for a long time more than 30 days

Ticket #487292 https://myw.pt/

• lpnlpn Member

@JasonM said:
    location (city of origin) of IP can vary on various external databases than the actual phyisical location of an IP. It depends when external databases update them. Some takes months to years. So on some sites we will see IP resides in UAE, for some its UK, and for updated database it will show DE.

But is there anything that @MikePT could do besides ask the upstream to ask the databases to update their info? Or just wait and hope that it gets fixed soon?

• henkbhenkb Member
    edited April 25

@Litschi said:
    @MikePT Have you already had a look at ticket #397046? The server IP of our two lifetime reseller accounts has been pointing to the United Arab Emirates for a few weeks now, which is why many European visitors have no access here. McAfee and other scanners block the country. The IP used to point to Germany (Hetzner) - the domain should at least be within the EU, otherwise it is no longer usable. Thank you, Harald

I have the same issue, for now I have put cloudflare (free version) in front of it.
    Works like a charm

• kdhkdh Member

Hey @MikePT, can you please have a look on ticket #451238? I'm waiting for a response since April 5th.

• is wsg down now?

• @abangnoob said:
    is wsg down now?

yes

• wsg down again 😭

• COLBYLICIOUSCOLBYLICIOUS Member
    edited April 29

Unfortunately I give up using this service because of the unexpected problems that happened in last months.

If someone wish to buy the package from me, I will give it for like 75% off the price.

Package I have:

Reseller LET Special
    25GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Available in all locations
    Price: 50€ LIFETIME

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hey everyone,

We've posted an update in the network status page just now.

It has been updated as well, since the beginning of the DDoS attack.

"We are currently seeing a DDOS attack against services in Singapore and working on some changes to prevent this from causing disruption. We hope to have it resolved shortly."

Thanked by 1caracal
  • caracalcaracal Member

@MikePT said:
    Hey everyone,

"We are currently seeing a DDOS attack against services in Singapore and working on some changes to prevent this from causing disruption. We hope to have it resolved shortly."

Sorry, I did not bookmark the status page and can't seem to find it via googling and your site. Do you have a link, please?
    Thank you

• anubhavhiranianubhavhirani Member
    edited April 29

@caracal said:

@MikePT said:
    Hey everyone,

Sorry, I did not bookmark the status page and can't seem to find it via googling and your site. Do you have a link, please?
    Thank you

Here: https://myw.pt/manager/serverstatus.php

You will see it only after you log in to the client area.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • @COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Unfortunately I give up using this service because of the unexpected problems that happened in last months.

If someone wish to buy the package from me, I will give it for like 75% off the price.

Package I have:

Reseller LET Special
    25GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth

Did you ask support or Mike if transfers are allowed? o.O

• @anubhavhirani said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

Package I have:

Reseller LET Special
    25GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth

Did you ask support or Mike if transfers are allowed? o.O

Hi @MikePT, are the transfers allowed?

Thanked by 1anubhavhirani
  • SG is down once again... :disappointed:

• shakensoulshakensoul Member

Singapore reseller server is still not fully functional, websites not loading or very slow.

• lowfatgeeklowfatgeek Member

@shakensoul said:
    Singapore reseller server is still not fully functional, websites not loading or very slow.

same here, please @MikePT

• mekongmmomekongmmo Member

Does your site is down, my server here get and no one support me in ticket @MikePT
    "503
    Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily busy, try again later!"

Does your site is down, my server here get and no one support me in ticket @MikePT
    "503
    Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily busy, try again later!"

@MikePT said:
    Hey everyone,

My site was off, why?

• chakraxzzchakraxzz Member

@mekongmmo said:

@MikePT said:
    Hey everyone,

My site was off, why?

https://myw.pt/manager/serverstatus.php

@chakraxzz said:

@mekongmmo said:

@MikePT said:
    Hey everyone,

My site was off, why?

my site was 503
    https://mmomekong.com

• JosephFJosephF Member

@mekongmmo said:

@chakraxzz said:

@mekongmmo said:

@MikePT said:
    Hey everyone,

My site was off, why?

my site was 503

Which location are you on?

@JosephF said:

@mekongmmo said:

@chakraxzz said:

@mekongmmo said:

@MikePT said:
    Hey everyone,

My site was off, why?

my site was 503

Which location are you on?

Singapore, I have opened ticket and @MikePT did not reply me