Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!) - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year | Lifetime Offers / Shared/Reseller DirectAdmin (DE, SG, LA, AT!)

167891012»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Sorry for the delay guys, Redis is experimental, this is provided by DirectAdmin. I'll check with them what's going on.

Our queue is a bit large right now, we have managed customers with priority support, I'll try to tackle the tickets this weekend.

• LexLex Member

@MikePT said:
    Sorry for the delay guys, Redis is experimental, this is provided by DirectAdmin. I'll check with them what's going on.

Our queue is a bit large right now, we have managed customers with priority support, I'll try to tackle the tickets this weekend.

I was a fan of yours, until my ticket went without a reply for a month+. Even without being a "priority" customer, this is low-key unacceptable.
    To your defense, the issue was solved within a few days after opening the ticket, but no reply was provided in the ticket at all with any explanation about what happened.

• mekongmmomekongmmo Member

@MikePT said:

@bapake said:
    Reseller LET Special still available @MikePT

We'll publish sales today.

--

Please support our ticket, our site can not access in your server in SG sir https://mmomekong.com

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mekongmmo said:

@MikePT said:

@bapake said:
    Reseller LET Special still available @MikePT

We'll publish sales today.

--

Please support our ticket, our site can not access in your server in SG sir https://mmomekong.com

PM me your ticket mate please.

• @MikePT said:

Which service from your company is come with priority support?

• DA panel for Singapore seems to be down for me, can anyone else confirm? My website is up only unable to browse the panel after login.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • nishantknishantk Member

@anubhavhirani said:
    DA panel for Singapore seems to be down for me, can anyone else confirm? My website is up only unable to browse the panel after login.

Working from my side.

• @nishantk said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    DA panel for Singapore seems to be down for me, can anyone else confirm? My website is up only unable to browse the panel after login.

Working from my side.

Issue is resolved now.

• Sg server seems to have problem time to time. Which server is more stable, will buy that