Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/

Comments

• @tjn said:

@qtwrk said:
    can I buy multiple and combine them into a big fat one ? like 3 x 3 -> 9 TB server?

It's the first point in the post

1.A maximum of 3 orders per account is accepted in order for everyone to benefit from this VPS (VPSs possible combined in single one but additional IPv4 not added) so left just one IPv4 for VPS , no all 3x IPs

Oh duang, thanks, I guess I need a new set of glasses 😂

Thanked by 1tjn
  • @Calin

Invoice #3370

Kindly, double RAM thanks!

• Invoice #3371
    Please double ram and CPU and everything ;)

• anzepintaranzepintar Member
    edited February 20

@Calin said:
    Hello LET , recently we start investment build one big 360 TB node for make this cheap price

Invoice number #3375, please add ram

• bbjbbj Member

Why is there a hostname required?

• kskksk Member

Invoice #3377 please double the RAM, THX.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@bbj said: Why is there a hostname required?

>

Hello put a random name , for example , myvpsxdw.com or similar , it's just for identify you VPS more easy on our control panel

Regards

• Invoice #3379, Double me up :)

• bbjbbj Member

Invoice 3380 for more RAM

• Double RAM for invoice #3382 please

• 1GB extra ram for Invoice #3381, thanks.

• Please double my RAM Invoice #3383.
    Thank you !

• Invoice #3384 double ram pls and the cpu. if not just the ram. Ty

• bai1bai1 Member
    edited February 21

Invoice #3372
    please give me more ram thanks

• @Calin - I believe there might be a typo or something. You specify on order $38 but on panel is shows $38.69 USD when ordering.

This community is low-end. We fight for every single cent. It is fun, it is why we're here. Could you please adjust that price?

• Invoice #3359, extra RAM thank you

edited February 21

@default and the comunity

Sorry my mistake, I made a typo on the initial offer, the price is 38.69 USD/yr

the price on the website was from the very beginning $38.69, but actually here on the letter it was written directly $38

I ask an admin to edit the offer

Regards

Thanked by 2host_c default
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Calin

Copy-Paste error :D . Happens more than you think. :)

Thanked by 1Calin

@host_c said: Copy-Paste error . Happens more than you think.

>

Every time :lol:

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @Calin said:

the price on the website was from the very beginning $38.69, but actually here on the letter it was written directly $38

Thanks for the clarification. The offer is good and I wish you success. Maybe a moderator here can change that price in the offer and in the title.

Tagging 2 moderators @Not_Oles @angstrom to modify when possible.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @tjn said:
    Anyone using Calin's services to store data that is mounted - eg with rclone - and served/streamed elsewhere?

Speeds decent?

Speeds are decent, I'm running a Jellyfin backend server from the 4.5TB offer from last year.

Thanked by 1tjn
  • It is recommended that this server not be used for production, only for backup, ...

I'm amused by the idea of backups being considered a non-production use…

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Calin said:

Regards

Hi @Calin! I think I did the requested edit correctly. Let me know, please, if you need anything more! Thanks to @root for the tag. Tagging @angstrom so he knows the edit might be done. Best wishes! Tom

• sh97sh97 Member

@Not_Oles said:

@Calin said:

Regards

Hi @Calin! I think I did the requested edit correctly. Let me know, please, if you need anything more! Thanks to @root for the tag. Tagging @angstrom so he knows the edit might be done. Best wishes! Tom

Maybe the title too?

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • prepare for trouble and make it double, Invoice 3386 thanks!

@Not_Oles said: Hi @Calin! I think I did the requested edit correctly. Let me know, please, if you need anything more! Thanks to @root for the tag. Tagging @angstrom so he knows the edit might be done. Best wishes! Tom

>

Hello done , thanks!

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

@sh97 said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Calin said:

Regards

Maybe the title too?

Thanks @sh97 for noticing and mentioning! The title seems already at maximum length. I can't add even one character more without removing something to make room.

@Calin It's okay to leave the title as is, I think. But, if you want the title changed, we have to remove at least three characters from the existing title, one each for ".", "6", and "9".

• @Not_Oles said:
    @Calin It's okay to leave the title as is, I think. But, if you want the title changed, we have to remove at least three characters from the existing title, one each for ".", "6", and "9".

€36.69/yr VPS 3 TB Storage KVM/1 GB DDR4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 108 STOCK ?

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

It is recommended that this server not be used for production, only for backup, ...

I'm amused by the idea of backups being considered a non-production use…

I am amused by that too. But then again, maybe one has backups of said backups, or just this single backup (to live on the edge).

Another solution would be to use the server for production, and without any backups, for maximum adrenaline. After all, there is no mentioning in terms of service to not use it in a production environment which has no backups. Service comes with Raid60, sir.

Anyway... you get the idea.

@tototo said:

@Not_Oles said:

€36.69/yr VPS 3 TB Storage KVM/1 GB DDR4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 108 STOCK ?

3 TB Storage KVM VPS €36.69/yr

Thanks! It's for @Calin to decide. :)