Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/

Comments

• do you accept Credit Card payments ?

• Invoice #3347 extra RAM, thanks

• Invoice #3348 please double the RAM thank you.

Thanked by 1sitss
  • Will you extend the registration date when servers complete set up?

• Invoice #3352 Extra RAM, thanks.

• 40days for setup... I am 99% sure who grab the offer do not have a real use case. :D

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Ech0Ech0 Member

Invoice #3353 Extra RAM, thanks.

• Invoice #3340 Extra RAM, thanks.

• Invoice #3356 extra RAM please

• Nice offer!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #3355
    please double the RAM, thank you :)

• Invoice #3357 please double the RAM thank you.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@niceghost said: Will you extend the registration date when servers complete set up?

>

Hello yes , invoice start from day when server it s delivery

Thanked by 1niceghost

@nouman8 said: do you accept Credit Card payments ?

>

Hello yes , it's possible pay with stripe

Regards

• Invoice #3361 please double ram Thanks

@Calin said: 192 GB Ram ddr4

Update: node will be upgraded to 256+ GB ram to accommodate the 2GB RAM VPS, so all will go smoothly.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Calin said:

@Calin said: 192 GB Ram ddr4

Update: node will be upgraded to 256+ GB ram to accommodate the 2GB RAM VPS, so all will go smoothly.

Ok, you have a B+ from me this time :D

Nice, will this be in the Colo, or not yet?

• Invoice #3351 please double the RAM, THX.

• Wow

• @Calin said:

@shruub said: Is it my time to shine and do a uptime? and basementcenter? joke?

>

Hello , check please our uptime https://uptime.ihostart.com/ (it's on real time update) and uptime monitor it shows the uptime since the servers were added to the monitor (a few months ago), you can draw your own conclusion if the uptime is poor or good, it depends on your needs.

99.3096% for approx 5-6 months it's not so bad for a backup VPS

Regards

that's why I said joke. I know you had issues in the past but it seems like everything is very stable since a while.

• Invoice #3349 Extra RAM, thanks.

• if i order 2, will i get 4gb or 3gb ram?

• Invoice #3364 Double RAM for me. Please and thank you.

The uptime on my 4.5 TB storage VPS is very good indeed with only a few reboots since October, maybe some network outages but they mostly went unnoticed or weren't a problem at all.

• tjntjn Member
    edited February 19

Anyone using Calin's services to store data that is mounted - eg with rclone - and served/streamed elsewhere?

Speeds decent?

• Ne0xNe0x Member

Invoice #3322 Double RAM for my order, thanks!

• Invoice #3319, thanks! By the way, I was wondering why there hasn't been any response to the ticket?"

• mee2mee2 Member

Invoice #3366
    Thank you

• can I buy multiple and combine them into a big fat one ? like 3 x 3 -> 9 TB server?

• tjntjn Member
    edited February 19

@qtwrk said:
    can I buy multiple and combine them into a big fat one ? like 3 x 3 -> 9 TB server?

It's the first point in the post

1.A maximum of 3 orders per account is accepted in order for everyone to benefit from this VPS (VPSs possible combined in single one but additional IPv4 not added) so left just one IPv4 for VPS , no all 3x IPs

• Invoice #3367 double my RAM, Thanks